Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KC Lunch Time on Today FM

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

That Interview with Mike Ross was the most awkward 5 mins of Radio I've heard in a long time.

Phil Cawley is so poison on the radio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

In fairness Mike Ross was a hopeless interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,628 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Great thing KC, Lenny, and Ann did today on the show with the make a wish kid. You couldn't help but smile listening to it.

That little lad Ben is so brave, can't imagine what his parents are going through. Yes, great of the lads to have him on and be so good with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Great thing KC, Lenny, and Ann did today on the show with the make a wish kid. You couldn't help but smile listening to it.

I couldn't help but do something and it wasn't smile. I was fighting the tears when the mother broke down. Kc said theres a video online

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I nearly lost it myself. It would break your heart

What's the scéal with KC + Co.? Off yesterday and today, covered by Alison Curtis.

Are they off for the week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Jason Todd wrote: »
    What's the scéal with KC + Co.? Off yesterday and today, covered by Alison Curtis.

Are they off for the week?

she said they would be back tomorrow.... :pac:

hoodwinked wrote: »
    she said they would be back tomorrow.... :pac:

Cool, once I heard KC wasn't in I switched straight to Christmas FM so didn't hear that! :)

• Advertisement

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Cool, once I heard KC wasn't in I switched straight to Christmas FM so didn't hear that! :)

It's AC in for KC today!

Louise Duffy plays some awful shíte when she's on in the afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

I've heard her play a few tunes too though, Muse, Metallica, Queens of the Stone Age, Arcade Fire, Nirvana...

I've heard her play a few tunes too though, Muse, Metallica, Queens of the Stone Age, Arcade Fire, Nirvana...

Most likely Lenny's picks!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Have heard Louise covering for KC a few times now. Really like listening to her. Think she'd make a good eventual successor to T-bone.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Have heard Louise covering for KC a few times now. Really like listening to her. Think she'd make a good eventual successor to T-bone.

Yes I'm the same. Id listen to her in the morning when I'm on an early shift in work and hadn't heard her more than a day on a later shift before but this week for KC it's been all week. I think Alison Curtis might have her hat in the ring when t bone hangs up the mic.

Bring back Foley. Curtis and Duffy haven't a scratch on the king

Synode wrote: »
    Bring back Foley. Curtis and Duffy haven't a scratch on the king

Sure what's wrong with KC ?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Most likely Lenny's picks!

Yeah and Ann was there earlier in the week but said nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Whoever put on QOTSA and Kavinsky yesterday needs a promotion.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Sure what's wrong with KC ?

I meant instead of Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭ofcork

Am I the only one who thinks louise duffy is not great and should stick to aa,constant mix ups.

ofcork wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks louise duffy is not great and should stick to aa,constant mix ups.

Terrible.. It's like amateur hour. The "surprise" call from her boyfriend was the worst segment on radio in along time! Woefull!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Terrible.. It's like amateur hour. The "surprise" call from her boyfriend was the worst segment on radio in along time! Woefull!

I use to really like listening to her but lv notcied she always makes some cock up...l dont mind that but aftera while it annoys me like she could she " good morning everyone, its just 10 min after 3, oh hehe l mean good afternoon hehehe" and then shed say "we'll play pink after the ad break" but she'd play the song...l know it sounds stupid and silly but after a while it got to me...I like her as a person off the radio tho :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

I can understand the cock-ups annoying people, but tbf she's moving around timeslots a bit and everyone else cocks up too. D'Arcy is wicked for it. KC has the odd one. Ray Foley, Dermot & Dave too. The only others shows I'd listen to and not notice any is probably Beat Breakfast on 102-103 and Matt Cooper on The Last Word.

I can understand the cock-ups annoying people, but tbf she's moving around timeslots a bit and everyone else cocks up too. D'Arcy is wicked for it. KC has the odd one. Ray Foley, Dermot & Dave too. The only others shows I'd listen to and not notice any is probably Beat Breakfast on 102-103 and Matt Cooper on The Last Word.

I know what you mean but l think its the giggyness too, its like shes not fully with it sometimes (sorry if that sounds mean, l dont mean it in a bad way)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭ofcork

Tbh I think she is not in the job long enough and therefore doesn't have the experience to pull off a show,leave her doing early morning or late night and not doing prime afternoon shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭HooohRaaah

KC's last show today. Fair play to you. Really enjoyed listening to you and best of look in Cork.
    Hopefully Louise Galvin does well with the new move too

Ya good bye too kc. I'm fairly sure hes a member here and contributes. Is Lenny staying too work with ms galvin?

• Advertisement

gonna miss him, hes a cool fella...

Advertisement