Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KC Lunch Time on Today FM

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I know. He can be OK at times, but I'm seriously missing KC off the radio at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I caught a bit of fil in today. Jesus but he is painful to listen to really.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭LeakyGee

I really wish Phil Cawley would stop saying "It's PC here filling in for KC" makes me want to turn off the radio every time he says it.

You can't but like Phil Cawley - or as D'arcy called him " Phil Collins is on the way " :D

He's an old school 80's jock that still really strains the voice when linking into songs, but a safe pair a hands for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭homer.j

GRRRRRRR! He's at the "PC in for KC" thing yet again.

Personally I don't mind listening to Phil often tune in on a Saturday morning, but this fake PC in for KC is so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 yankadi

When they switched Foley off I was hoping for something new with KC, it last half hour and as the weeks have gone on ...well so has he.. with the same crap that eventually snoozed Foley and the others off the air.. ok PhilO has the cringe factor no doubt and as he said earlier in the week he's been hauled over the coals over stuff he says.. but feck it.. he's REAL plays nice good music and not the same same same old crap day after day... and the mindless ramblings that made the Foley show trademark.. yaaaaaaawn.. c'mon it's kind of listening to the gobsh1te in work sitting in the corner mumbling his favourite bits from some daily rag paper while some music plays in the background! with the odd chuckle from the other 2 nerds !
    KC is grand really.. but put him back where he belongs.. it's not the Afternoons ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

When's KC back. I feel like ripping my ears off with Cawley.

He was supposed to be back Monday, but is sick so Phil-in Cawley covered Monday and yesterday. Phil said KC was due back today depending on whether he was over the dose he had, but I'm not listening today but I'll assume by your post he's not! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭heybaby

Synode wrote: »
    When's KC back. I feel like ripping my ears off with Cawley.

Cawley is a format jock and a good one. KC is a totally different type of presenter. They are chalk and cheese. Personally I prefer the former.

Jason Todd wrote: »
    He was supposed to be back Monday, but is sick so Phil-in Cawley covered Monday and yesterday. Phil said KC was due back today depending on whether he was over the dose he had, but I'm not listening today but I'll assume by your post he's not! :D
    KC is using the twitter and Facebook to recover it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,355 ✭✭✭ofcork

I wonder how sick kc was when he was djing in cork on sat night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

ofcork wrote: »
    I wonder how sick kc was when he was djing in cork on sat night.

Probably as sick as he was doing his show Friday!

Probably as sick as he was doing his show Friday!

Wasn't he off last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭heybaby

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Wasn't he off last week?

Holidays last week, illness this week.

heybaby wrote: »
    Holidays last week, illness this week.

That was my point! He wasn't doing a show last Friday! @MrMAc84

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Thank God he's back. I couldn't take any more of Cawley

That poster is ****ing superb in fairness on the shows facebook page.

The Today FM facebook page says ANN is back on the show on monday. Great timing as im off all next week.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151415994877568&set=a.73244947567.76293.36108807567&type=1

Will 4 on the show be a bit much?

Sure there was four on the show before and it wasn't that much so don't see why it would be now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    The Today FM facebook page says ANN is back on the show on monday. Great timing as im off all next week.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151415994877568&set=a.73244947567.76293.36108807567&type=1

In the words of jp "Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Chris 80

GREAT to hear Ann is back. She's my favourite non-Dub on the radio. Maybe this will mean less of Edel???? ;)

Chris 80 wrote: »
    GREAT to hear Ann is back. She's my favourite non-Dub on the radio. Maybe this will mean less of Edel???? ;)

And it's funny that there was a thread on here saying how annoying her laugh was and how much people couldn't stand her. My question is how the hell can anyone hate Ann Gleeson ? I think Adelle will stay where she is as she seems so happy and relaxed compared to when she was with ray and JP.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

And with that, Johnathan Healy on NT has lost a listener. :D

Excellent news, simply excellent.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    And with that, Johnathan Healy on NT has lost a listener. :D

Excellent news, simply excellent.

Wait a minute had you deserted KC wnolan ? For shame sir for shame.

And it's funny that there was a thread on here saying how annoying her laugh was and how much people couldn't stand her. My question is how the hell can anyone hate Ann Gleeson ? I think Adelle will stay where she is as she seems so happy and relaxed compared to when she was with ray and JP.

Sorry. Ann over Edel anyday. She has absolutely no personality. Can't believe Today FM let her on air. She just talks nonsense and acts like a teacher. As a bloke, I know who I'd prefer to go for a pint with. Ann has a spark about her........Edel needs to be lit up.

Probably....

Adelle didnt have as much to say when foley,jp and ann were on so she will probably fade into the background now.

Adelle didnt have as much to say when foley,jp and ann were on so she will probably fade into the background now.

hopefully.....she's so boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Les Ferdinand

I absolutely love the KC show. It's great easy listening with just the right amount of chat and some great music. KC comes across as a genuine bloke and good craic. It's great that the big move has worked out for him. I don't mind Adele too much. It'll be interesting to see what happens when Ann returns.

• Advertisement

Sorry. Ann over Edel anyday. She has absolutely no personality. Can't believe Today FM let her on air. She just talks nonsense and acts like a teacher. As a bloke, I know who I'd prefer to go for a pint with. Ann has a spark about her........Edel needs to be lit up.
    hopefully.....she's so boring.

I think that's harsh on ADELLE.

Advertisement