Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breast Feeding in Public

Options
123457»

Comments

That ain't true.

Ugh. I clearly meant whilst a child is hanging off it so don't even bother trying to be pedantic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

i always think its a lovely sight, I simply respect the Woman's privacy and go "Aw..." inside... as for the age to stop, up to the Mum, if she's comfortable to go on past a year old, so be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

girl2 wrote: »

Me - I'm all for breastfeeding - maybe not beyond a year old,

Why impose a time limit?

I'm getting a vibe along the lines of I'm not a racist but...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

Ugh. I clearly meant whilst a child is hanging off it so don't even bother trying to be pedantic.

you'd be surprised! ;)

The problem is that one persons idea of discrete differs vastly from anothers. Some people feel the need to leave the room or to completely cover themselves to be discrete, others use a nursing bra and will happily sit in a busy room, still others will lift their top completely to nurse. Probably someone will be offended by each of these situations, so what's a woman to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Would you eat your lunch in a toilet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

You're mean.

Couldn't care less about breast feeding tbh, if ya wanna do it in public, do it, if ya don't, then don't.
    People objecting to it? Tough, stop being so prudish. Don't like it? Go call Joe Duffy or write a letter to your local crooked TD or the Indo, that'll make ya feel better.

Madness, this is the 21st century and people are still so blinkered that they can't handle seeing a baby being fed the way they are meant to be fed.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭greenybaby

Advertisement