Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1: Round 18 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Gintonious wrote: »
    I hope this goes to the wire, and he gets it.

I'd like to see that happening but its very unlikely.

Vettels demotion to the back of the grid looked like it might throw the title race wide open but instead it underlined Seb/Red Bulls current dominance.

He will need to suffer some horrible luck in the next two races if he isn't to retain the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

I'd like to see that happening but its very unlikely.

Vettels demotion to the back of the grid looked like it might throw the title race wide open but instead it underlined Seb/Red Bulls current dominance.

He will need to suffer some horrible luck in the next two races if he isn't to retain the title.

yep he's still favourite alright, fernando needs seb to have a retirement in one of the last few races but redbull are so reliable unlike mclaren. fernando has done brilliantly so far to hang in there, maybe brazil might be a wet race like in 08 where it threw up some surprises and led to a great finish. as you say, sundays results hasn't changed the fact that seb is still on course for 3 in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Brilliant Brilliant race.
    Really makes it interesting for the final 2 races.
    Alonso is a fantastic driver, great determination to be still fighting the way he is , has been outperforming the car all season and deserves the title.

Vettel, as much as i don't like red bull and particularly horner is such a talent.
    You could give the cars a laps head start and he would get something out of the race, so quick.

Massa could have a big part to play in this title yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭freestyla

Webber and Massa, as good fellas they are in general, could follow Schumi and go karting enjoy earned millions, spend time with family and friends. So many young hungry drivers in line waiting for a seat..

Advertisement