Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

True, but at the same time it's a secret Santa. I'm torn. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Whispered wrote: »

I'm putting a card in with ours! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Whispered wrote: »

Well I know when we are doing our human version in college we keep it a secret until it comes to the day when we give the gifts, so it's a secret during the gift buying process! (which reminds me I need to sort out my human SS, been concentrating too much on the one here! :D)

Well I know when we are doing our human version in college we keep it a secret until it comes to the day when we give the gifts, so it's a secret during the gift buying process! (which reminds me I need to sort out my human SS, been concentrating too much on the one here! :D)

Oh I see, ok. I might sign it off from my 2 fellas then.

Aren't pets so much more fun to buy for! I had a great time. I love shopping for things I wouldn't usually get a chance to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

OooooOOOoooo, big parcel came today, full of Christmas pressies for animals (and secret santa).

Is it wrong that all our animals have presents, but I haven't really started shopping for people yet? :o

Oh and Mouse was in the box right away, along with Oliver sticking his head in, I thought "awww cute he's looking for his kitten friend"......
    No he was trying to steal a pack of treats!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Hoping the fact my PMs have been verrrrry quiet that that's a good thing :p

This week is the LAST week for making/creating or buying your pressies!!!

Posting starts from this Saturday Dec 1st until next Friday Dec 7th. Some SS's have been a bit quiet so please don't leave it until the last minute to PM me if there's any problems. ;)

Have bought no human presents yet at all lol.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I'm in the pet shop picking up live food 3 to 4 times a week, but I'm still unsure as to what I should get my SS. However, don't worry I will have it sorted by Saturday.

The was a sale on reptiles and reptile stufff this weekend, I was in there on Saturday and I had to stop myself picking up a companion for Cordelia. There is an adult Beardie there that always seems lonely when I look at him, he was half price. I had to stay away on Sunday as I didn't trust myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

i have nothing done for xmas this year except for my secret santa here :D..
    am waiting on my parcel to arrive from zooplus, i keep stalking the postman for it but nothing yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Alright, that is me done I just picked up the items for it. I just hope my SS likes them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Woo Hoo I'm just about done, one last thing to find then I'm set for posting!! I'm actually glad that I couldn't do the online shopping this year, because I got to go to way more shops than I would have normally!! :D

• Advertisement

Again.... just saying!! :P :pac:

kittypresent.jpg

:eek: Is this acceptable??

Miller has been a particular pain in the bum today. He would make such a good gift!! He'd look so pretty all wrapped up.
    Again.... just saying!! :P :pac:

kittypresent.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

Nearly finished - just a couple of little bits left to get, then wrapping & posting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I'm all finished but just have to find/get a box/envelope to post the stuff in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I'm in the same box, I mean having the same issue.

Should I wrap the box or wrap the gift and pit it in the box? Hmm decisions decisions!!!

Wrap the gift and the box, more fun tearing for the pets :D Dontcha know the paper is the best part? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Lola would just go for the paper and ignore the pressie! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Kali_Kalika

Ah! Its a pitty I missed it this year :( Last year was so much fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Well I need to apologise to both pets I have as secret Santa. I collected the presents from the sorting office yesterday and had them hidden about 6foot up on a shelf, but as usual my Springer seemed to stretch to reach things that are definitely out of his reach but that he decides he wants:eek:

I got everything back off him but some of the packaging is a little bit damaged... but on the positive side if he couldn't destroy it what I bought is fairly indestructible :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

I was shopping in asda in enniskillen so got loads of little things for well under the tenner... will get it posted on Monday :) watch out for the postman next week everyone lol

• Advertisement

I found boxes to pack my stuff in so now it's just a case of wrapping a posting! And making a card... I'm going to have great craic trying to smuggle my SS presents into the house when they are delivered.. if my dad saw packages coming for the pets he would NOT be impressed!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

Feeling the pressure now ahh hope they like their prezzies!! More nervous about ss prezzie for the doggies than what to get the oh! Must say was a nice experience to pick some cutesy prezzies than the normal trip to the shop examining each in terms of how quick they will wreck them and scoring treats on how indestructible they look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Right! €7 down! I'll be finished by tomorrow morning, then I just gotta pack it all up. This is exciting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

I feel crap! spent my allowance on one gift!

Dunny wrote: »
    I feel crap! spent my allowance on one gift!

It's not about the Money Dunny :D

Good Morning!! Sending day begins tomorrow. I'm so excited!

Everything wrapped, cats sat on presents, cats ripped presents, cats kicked out of the sitting room, presents wrapped again, cards printed, all systems go!

Hope everyone's having fun!

Could you PM me when you receive your present cheers, just so i can keep an eye on any stragglers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

My presents are all wrapped and ready to post. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Will be wrapping mine this evening (so long as I find one of the 3 rolls of sellotape I know are here somewhere!)
    Posting tomorrow fingers crossed!
    Getting excited now, still only got 2 human pressies!:o

Advertisement