Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Whoever gets my fuzz babies... I wanna know who you are after :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I just got mine now, cheers. Organising it for 50 people is not small task, thanks for taking the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

This is not easy! The last few years the gifts my pets have received have been fab. Really thoughtful and unusual. I have a gift complex.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Awh gutted i never got in this year. Didnt realise it had closed already. Been away all weekend. Hope you all have fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I got mine this morning.:D

Looking forward to it. I've some information gathering to be doing:D

• Advertisement

andreac wrote: »
    Awh gutted i never got in this year. Didnt realise it had closed already. Been away all weekend. Hope you all have fun!!

Ah no, thats a pity. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

I've bought my pressies. Zooplus have some good offers at the moment and I managed to find lots of little things to make up the €10 limit.

Of course, I ended up having buy extra stuff for my own pets in order to make up the minimum spend for free shipping. Ah well. ;)

I also just posted some photos of my dogs on the photo thread to help with the snooping aspect of thing. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭BullBauld

Just got mine...thinking hat on now.

Thanks anniehoo for organising this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Hmmm, this is gonna be epic! :D More excuses to go shopping in petshops, yay!!! Thanks Anniehoo for organising, you rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Odysseus wrote: »
    I just got mine now, cheers. Organising it for 50 people is not small task, thanks for taking the time.
    Phewwwww! Finally got all PMs out, i MAJORLY underestimated how long that would take haha :D I have done no work today!!!

So, i really hope everyone has received their PMs and there's no issues. As the first post says all presents should be posted between Dec 1st to 7th and opening day is Dec 22nd so we have LOADS of time.

If anyone has any problems please PM me asap as would hate to leave a Boardsie with no pressie on the big day!

Have fun!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

hehe the "animal" (see no clues) i gots owner posts pics of him/her up here so iv got my stalking hat on... me and chewbacca can not wait to go shopping fo rour gifts! is it ok to put a card in from us or is it secret even when we are done?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Thanks Anniehoo. I got my mine this aft. Now i'm off to stalk....

is it ok to put a card in from us or is it secret even when we are done?
    Lots of people sent cards with their pressies last year. Its up to you...also up to you if you want to sign it with your username or just "from your SS" ;)

I wonder will anyone be viewing my page today:D

I think Im going to make a card with a picture of my furbabies and see if whoever im sending it to can figure it out :D

Knine wrote: »
    I wonder will anyone be viewing my page today:D

haha I'm afraid to look at anyones profile in case they know/think I'm their SS.
    I think Im going to make a card with a picture of my furbabies and see if whoever im sending it to can figure it out :D

If you're the only one who does it you've already given yourself away :p

I had two more views today. No SS names. Too cute I reckon to be caught out like that I reckon :mad: :D

Ah crap! Wanna join me in doing it then??:P

Ah crap! Wanna join me in doing it then??:P

I will consider it.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

Sooo excited about this! I think more so then our two fuzz balls we've entered!! Delighted with the two I got!!! The OH Ste- thinks I'm a bit mad!! Already got one ss sorted!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

OMG! I wasn't expecting it to be this hard to choose stuff lol!!! :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Yiz are all mad I tells ya :p:D

Big thanks to you Anniehoo for not only organising all of this, but being mad enough organised enough to volunteer to organise it :D:D

Hope everyone enjoys their pressies, looking forward to all the news after December 22nd!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

OMG I'm so excited, I am just back from a long long walk in this miserable weather with Roux & Maxi and I was TALKING to them about this SS thing . . . until I noticed there was somebody behind me, how embarrassing. as DBB said, yeah we're all mad . . .
    I was actually asking my dogs what should I get for the pet I have to buy a pressie !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Will be a card from Lola with our pressie :)

Whats the dte for sending these out? sorry if its posted

Kajemo wrote: »
    Sooo excited about this! I think more so then our two fuzz balls we've entered!!
    Omg Kajemo i nearly had a heart attack. I didnt recognise your username and thought id messed up and have to start ALL over again. Breathe!!!:D
    DBB wrote: »
    Yiz are all mad I tells ya

Completely and utterly bonkers....and sure we're all crazy about our pets so might aswell by crazy together lol!!It's really fun to have something so silly to do for once!!
    Dunny wrote: »
    Will be a card from Lola with our pressie :)

Whats the dte for sending these out? sorry if its posted
    Check out post #1 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

Sorry anniehoo oops. Ste- entered for us!!! Great job! It's so much fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

just completed my online shopping for SS . . . :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

falabo wrote: »
    just completed my online shopping for SS . . . :D:D:D

Me too! hoefully it'll get here on time :o

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Twinkleboots

Shopping DONE :) so much fun!

• Advertisement

I bought one tiny bit of one gift today. Really need to get myself in gear to get the rest. Everything I consider getting I think "oh I'll wait to see if I can get anything better" :(

Advertisement