Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Woohoo that's my secret Santa shopping done :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Some of my SS shopping done! Just some wee bits to pick up and then they can be wrapped and ready for posting. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Got one of my ss sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Only one bit left to pick up for mine, and the card. Excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

I've got a bit of my shopping done! Way more exciting than shopping for people! :D:D

• Advertisement

I really need to get on track for my second SS! Is everyone managing to stick to the limit? I find it so so hard!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

I really need to get on track for my second SS! Is everyone managing to stick to the limit? I find it so so hard!

It is a bit hard alright!! I am trying to get several little things (and maybe make something, I wonder if that counts as cheating?? if i spend the 10 and throw a small thing handmade? :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Try and stick as close to the tenner as ya can. It's not a competition so if people start sneaking in another few quid it'll make others feel bad if you know what i mean. A tenner is tough but i know Beanie'd be happy with a free paper bag :D so, remember it's all about the FUN and not how good ya can make the present look or who gets the best one!

anniehoo wrote: »
    A tenner is tough and i know Beanie'd be happy with a free paper bag :D so it's all about the fun and not how good ya can make the present look.

So true, we got a free box on Saturday night from the Chinese and Peach has been sitting in it ever since :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

SS pressie arrived today! Must get it sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Try and stick as close to the tenner as ya can. It's not a competition but if people start sneaking in another few quid it'll make others feel bad if you know what i mean. A tenner is tough and i know Beanie'd be happy with a free paper bag :D so it's all about the fun and not how good ya can make the present look.

Grand I was starting to feel bad, I can't do the shopping online this year so its the local pet shop for me :) But I've gotten a few bits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Thanks so much anniehoo you've really done epic things organising us all. Yay!

Bought My ss gift online and it arrived this morning. it's quite big, didn't think it would be as large as it is. My own dog wants to keep it so I might have to buy him one now too, and it's still in its packaging...

Can't wait to hear how it's new owner will like it now! Woop!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

One ss fully sorted. Almost done with the other.
    It is very difficult to keep to the €10! It's so much fun! :)

Just so everyone knows. Grabone are doing a deal for pet shop superstore spend €10 get €20 voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Just so everyone knows. Grabone are doing a deal for pet shop superstore spend €10 get €20 voucher

Oooh- cool!
    How do you get that!!is grabone a website? Or is it through the other crowd you mentioned?webby Details please!!"

Sorry ye just go to www.grabone.ie
    There's €19 for €40 also

Brilliant! Thanks for that just bought the €40 deal and got it for €18.05 with an added 5% discount. Bargain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Sorry ye just go to www.grabone.ie
    There's €19 for €40 also

Thanks for posting this. I've already bought my Secret Santa gifts but my own dogs are in dire need of some new toys. I already had a €5 GrabOne voucher so I got €40 for just €14! :D:D

Happy Christmas all
    Does this mean that's my secret Santa done? Lol jk

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭BullBauld

I've all mine got now. A bit over the €10 but I'm sure *insert pets name* is worth it ;)

As a man in his 30s I shouldn't be as excited about SS for my pet as I am :o:D

Ah it's good ol fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

Wooo last bits for our ss arrived today!! Now just have to wrap them up and post them!!! So exciting!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blueturnip

Aww this is so exciting! I spent a hungover Saturday reading through the past 2 years threads and it's a brilliant idea!

Dying to see all the photos!

Hopefully this time next year I'll have enough posts to enter :)

If any SS can match the laugh i got out of Zapperzy's vid last year, they will get a SPECIAL PRESSIE from me.

Best API SS vid yet :D:D

Haha that is brilliant!! He's just so excited :P

Dear Secret Santa....

aw.jpg

Just sayin'......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Got my SS pressies last night, fingers crossed they'll be liked! I'm VERY excited. :D:D:D

*Santa Grump Alert* So....ehhhh Beanie's super excited about this Secret Santa malarky. Can't ya tell!!!! He's "internally" delighted i promise (christ the effort to get that hat to stay on his head for more than 6 seconds).:D:o He's actually in fantastic form, but literally froze when i put the hat on his head.
    14958564.jpg

One more week for sorting your SS pressie folks before we start posting (wow how quick did that fly??!!)

Hope everyone's having fun. All's going brill so far, but if anyone's having probs just PM me ;)

Anyone know how to make cats look happy lol??? :D

Anyone know how to make cats look happy lol??? :D

Bribing with cheese tends to work in our house :D

Ps Awwwww Beanie is adorable!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ready to go!

HURRY HURRY HURRY. So Excited this evening as I just finished up my shopping today and I'm delighted at some of the bits I picked up.

Anybody letting their SS know who they are?

• Advertisement

Whispered wrote: »
    Ready to go!

HURRY HURRY HURRY. So Excited this evening as I just finished up my shopping today and I'm delighted at some of the bits I picked up.

Anybody letting their SS know who they are?

I think I might, because I know situation reversed I would like to know who to thank! :P

Advertisement