Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

Thank you soo much to oscars secret Santa brodi, Oscar loves his pressies. He's running around with one toy then comes back for the other one, so cute. Will try him with the feeding toy later :-)
    Thanks anniehoo for organising this, such fun

Thank you soo much to oscars secret Santa brodi, Oscar loves his pressies. He's running around with one toy then comes back for the other one, so cute. Will try him with the feeding toy later :-)
    Thanks anniehoo for organising this, such fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Thanks so much to belongtojazz and boe for Lolas pressies, she even got a lovely card from boe :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Thanks so much Isabella the hamster for Mrs Bunsy's pressies, she's a restrained rabbit so I'm sure she's doing binkys on the inside :D

picture.php?albumid=1505&pictureid=14301

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Thanks so much to Jessie and Henry's Secret Santas! We're all delighted with the presents. There was much chaos when we opened them and it was hard to take photos that weren't just white blurs but here are a few.

Jessie exploring the gift pile. Which will i choose?
    8295923231_4e8a1372db.jpg

Henry took a bit of a shine to one of Jessie's pink toys. If only he knew it was a GIRL'S toy!!!
    8295923309_6029f1c336.jpg

Everything stopped when I opened Henry's bag of jerky treats. (Apologies for the devil dog eyes.)
    8296971742_3d36b21d57.jpg

Henry adored his jerky treats!
    8295923371_631aa3de27.jpg

All the pressies are great, but my personal favourites are this fab purple frame that Jess got:
    8295923055_994c445a32.jpg

And this brain game that Henry got. I've been thinking of trying these for a while now and I was chuffed to bits when we opened the box and saw it :D
    8296971368_d6b987c340.jpg

Thanks so much to whoever you are!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Jebus, I only just remembered this now, I grab the camera now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Kayla LOVED her prezzies!!! Thank you sooo much, mystery Secret Santa! All the pics I've taken are just blurs of excitement and running around, but I can assure you she had a ball :D nothing gets her tail wagging like ripping open wrapping paper, lol!

Her FAVE toy was the little plush bone!! She loves to carry things in her mouth and she hasn't put this down at all today
    Kayla_zps73c3a7bb.jpg

And here she is sporting her deadly new santa hat, looking delighted with herself :rolleyes:
    2012-12-22111148_zpsdb727339.jpg

Her favourite thing about Christmas is new textures- especially fleecy ones- and things to carry around, so THANK YOU secret santa :D she's having a blast with it all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Thank you to Cordelia's SS, I have put the rock feeder into her viv and she is currently sussing out this new feature to her enclosure. I have taken a few pics bit I'm having difficulties posting them. I will try again later. Thank you again, we actually needed one of them. Thank you again from the both of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Thanks so much to Bailey's SS. I only have a few pics - the camera on my phone is gone nuts so the first few I took turned out all blury! :( I've saved the big bone for later - he wasn't impressed when I put it away and stood by the press I put it in for ages lol! :D

233615.jpg

Can't wait for next year!*

*...I'll make sure to write the pets name on the outside this time!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Thanks A MILLION to Beanie's Secret Santa, he had a ball. Sooo many presents he didnt know where to start. All his favourite stuff, dangly things,catnip balls,little mice. He was in his element :D

38571759.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Well mine went absolutley nuts when they got theirs :D

The toys were very seriously assaulted! I only noticed today that the little stocking had Abbi's name on it:D

Heres a few pics. Some may recognise this doggie........:p

233621.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I think I may recognise her!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

:D I thought as much!

Lets just say there were some murdered doggie toys in my house tonight. I have another pic too, It took me long enough to get that one up!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

Thank you so much to mollies secret Santa Em. Mollie was soooo hyper opening the presents. She loved all her toys and was especially delighted with her rodeos. She's knackered now all the excitement.!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

Thanks Secret Santas!! Deelo and Oki Sky love their presents!! Bit of investigating what everyone and happy to share. . .must be their xmas spirit!!

Thanks so much few pics of the brats opening their prezzies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Great excitement in our house!
    Thank you to Jessie and Rose's ss!
    Jessie loved hers and is asleep on her bed with her new blanket and cuddling her kong bunny while waiting to try out her treats. :D
    Rose's fav is the bubbles! :D SHe got lots of lovely bits, toys, a santa hat a christmas collar and treats.
    Both are very pleased.

How can i post a photo from an iphone?

How can i post a photo from an iphone?

You can add them if you use touch.boards.ie on the phone

tk123 wrote: »

You can add them if you use touch.boards.ie on the phone

Thank you!

Jess enjoying her ss gifts!

• Advertisement

Jess enjoying her ss gifts!

Ah well done Jess's SS - we have a few of those blankets and they're brilliant - ours are 2 years old now and they've lasted really really well. I have 2 unopened ones that I got to replace the first 2 when they were wrecked and worn out - we haven't needed them yet!

Rose who shared with her sister Amy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Taz says a big thank you from his secret santa, he was delighted with his chewy bone and treats. I had to hide the treats Cos he ransacked them!

Here he is with his Santy Hat on Sitting on his blanky which nobody else was allowed near, he loves it!

photodec22100817.jpg

Oscar loving his pressie..hopefully I'll get this pic uploaded

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

EEEEEEK we had so much fun opening the pressies.

Harley went first, he was very restrained for the first few seconds, I had to get him to play with the package before he opened it. But once he started it was like a whirlwind of paper, treats and a big whippy tail. He loves his big ball toy, and played a very serous game of "NO you're not getting it" with Kieran. He had so much fun opening the wrapping I've had to remove everything from under the tree because he thought they were all his. Thank you so much SS!!

Phoes SS sent a personalised card, which is lovely! So I know who it was :D He grabbed each individual thing and jumped onto their couch to open them. He loves the chews, loves the kong, LOVES the santa and LOVED the fun opening the wrapping.

I got some pics but I'm not sure how well they came out but will try upload tomorrow.

Thanks to both of their SS's and thanks Anniehoo for organising!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Smudge, Sparkle & Jake loved their pressies!! Workin crazy 12 hour shifts these days, stupid retail! I'll def get some pics of them enjoying the gifts over Christmas!!

Thanks so much!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Well here's the start of Las and Vegas opening theres

More

And more

• Advertisement

More

Advertisement