Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Willow's present arrived today. She's a bit under the weather and was at the vets so she's cheering up now as she sniffs the parcels and hits the one that's making noise.
    Thanks so much to her and Missy's secret santas.
    Roll on the 22nd :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I have just taken Cordelia's out of the locked draw in my desk to take it home tonight. I am if I will be in a rush tomorrow and forget to bring it with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Can we open them now pretty please? The world is gonna end like :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Dunny wrote: »
    Can we open them now pretty please? The world is gonna end like :P:P

Oooooh - it's THE DAY!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

: )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Oooooh - it's THE DAY!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

: )

Nooope!! 1 more to go.....22nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saturday

The suspense! lol :o:p Who's gonna be the first to crack?Dunny by the looks LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭BullBauld

So everyone staying up till midnight tonight I take it :)

Our pets will be wondering what the deuce is going on, why is this ejit annoying me at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Can't wait for midnight tonight, staying in from the pub just to help the cats open their prezzies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

WOO having a nocturnal pet, a totally legit reason for opening them just after midnight- sure otherwise she'd be getting it a day late!!! ;)

Lola will be fast asleep. we will wait til tomoro morn!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

mine usually put themselves in bed at around 09.00 / 09.30 p.m. . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

I'm at a work do tonight so will be opening in the morning... Can't wait! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

My guys will have to wait until i get home from work tomorrow night! I will keep an eye on the thread to watch all the excitement! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Bailey's zonked out from daycare so we'll open in the morning - can't wait! :D

Lola is asleep since half eight so shel sleep through til eight lol (well she gets up for a drink)

My 2 are extremely hyper, Peach's present definitely has catnip in it, they keep dive bombing the envelope!

My 2 are extremely hyper, Peach's present definitely has catnip in it, they keep dive bombing the envelope!

I nominate SillyMango the first to open pressies...gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Hope yas have great fun folks, looking forward to seein all the photos. X

Well my 2 were so hyper they ripped the wrapping paper, so I decided to let them open them 5 minutes early, sorry!! :P Thank you to my 2 secret santas for the wonderful presents :D Pics and a video to follow :D

Edit: Haha anniehoo how did you know?! I was writing my post as you were writing yours :P

Well my 2 were so hyper they ripped the wrapping paper, so I decided to let them open them 5 minutes early, sorry!! :P Thank you to my 2 secret santas for the wonderful presents :D Pics and a video to follow :D

YAAAAAAY!!!!!

Happy Christmas. SillyMango has declared Secret Santa OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!:p

/now to find Beanie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Ha, i handed my guy his present on the stroke of midnight! He loves it, has taken the squeaky toy under the Christmas tree and won't come out for any photos! Love the card too-Thanks secret santa!

Oooh I like this thing!!

007-1_zps0a36d448.jpg

Loadsa toys!!

009_zps7e65813d.jpg

I'm a big tough brute, I'll kill the dangly thing!

011-3_zps5718e431.jpg

And of course the best part, the wrapping paper :D

013-1_zps282a529a.jpg

The stocking is now a bed :D

037-1_zpsd096a2d8.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Wow is all I can say! my dogs were spoilt! Thank you ever so much Secret Santa's :-)

Hopefully I will have a few photos for tomorrow!

The hat started out great!

015-2_zps59935bcc.jpg

But then ended up here :P

022-2_zpsc7dcae0b.jpg

Found the sourse of the catnip, she adores it! And the bowl is beautiful. She also drooled all over the crab :P

021_zps2b1eb414.jpg

The catnip ball is a total hit, and Cream is jealous!

027_zpscd070937.jpg

So she gave him a go :)

035_zps6fde9b69.jpg

Last bit, a video of Peach playing with her catnip toy, you know things are good when she starts bunny kicking!! :D And yes before anyone asks I was watching Shrek :P

Wow!!! I need to go back and find out who got Peach...LOVE that personalised bowl. Cool pressies all round ;) They are seriously happy kitties.:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Thanks to Buddy's secret santa! He got a box of Christmas dog treats and a lizard plush sqeeky toy. He's delighted!!!

Here's a couple of photos of him enjoying his treats (he's practically smiling eating one!) and playing with his new toy. Thanks again secret santa!

anniehoo wrote: »
    Wow!!! I need to go back and find out who got Peach...LOVE that personalised bowl. Cool pressies all round ;) They are seriously happy kitties.:p:p

Let me know who it was too :P :P She will be getting her first feed out of it at bed time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Right well I don't think I have EVER seen Isabella as hyper as she got tonight as we were opening her presents! She was particularly enamoured with the little glittery packing strings, so much so she was pouching them for bedding! Luckily I managed to distract her quickly with the AMAZING booty. Thank you SO MUCH secret santa!!!

Starting off- she could definitely smell something!

233565.jpg

Pouching the glittery strings!

233566.jpg

She was VERY interested in that Rotastak stocking! (Chocolate drops are her FAVOURITE THING so well chosen SS!!!)

233567.jpg

Such a poser... ;)

233568.jpg

Aaaaaaaand it's her arse! (I have to say that pudding bed is SO CUTE!!!!!!!)

233569.jpg

And to top it off, just a little video as a thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Oh all the excitement! :-)
    Thanks Anniehoo for organising it all, it has been such fun and I can't wait for my guys to open theirs!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Waiting patiently :D

LexSS_zpsa78ea8c1.jpg

Ohh whats in here :p

SS_zps775cc366.jpg

She loves everything, she didnt know what to do with them all. Kept running over and back, the excitement!

LexiSS_zps71f842b8.jpg

I love this!

SS_zpsf94b9b1d.jpg

Thanks so much to Lexi's SS, so much stuff. She wasn't too impressed when I woke her at 6.30 but soon got over it!

SS_zps2a17a7ea.jpg

Thanks also to Til&Oz's SS, they wont be opening theirs until Christmas day as I wont see them until then :(

Sorry I did rotate them but they still show up sideways :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Thanks to raminahobbin, Jack is loving his presents, the little fish has already been flung about quite a bit!!!!!!!

Advertisement