Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stoning an ambulance

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

An ambush was also set up for the fire brigade last night. You would wonder what kind of thoughts go through these "peoples" heads at times to do such a thing. they're like stupid dogs that get angry when the see the hoover, some of these knackers actually get angry when they see Fire Fighters and Paramedics.

Watch this (skip to 18:30 minutes into it) http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10065283/ to see the kind of shíte emergency services have to put up with. It genuinly looks like something out of Afghanistan.

Only a few months ago in N.I, an ambulance was surounded by a huge group of people and attacked, rocked, stoned etc....for no reason what so ever. This happens all year around, not just halloween.

I remember an incident in a bad neighborhood a few years ago, when the fire brigade showed up to put out a bonfire. Some scumbag floored one of the firemen with the hose, and began to beat the **** out of him, punching him in the face repeatedly on the ground. Why? For the craic. Those type of people dont deserve to have Emergency Services. When their house is burning, and their mother is trapped inside they should be told no, **** off.

And of course the attack on ES bill was rejected by the morons in government only a few days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Not sure about the ambulance having a bean bag gun. :eek:

In some countries ambulance crews carry real weapons.

http://www.examiner.com/article/virginia-moves-to-allow-ambulance-crews-to-carry-guns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

They thought it was an ice cream that was ignoring them.

A honest mistake any of us could make after a surfeit of cider, yokes, and Tamazepam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

gurramok wrote: »
    Think of their rights! :rolleyes:

Who's rights ? Parents rights to raise their kids to be scum ? Or the kids rights to be raised in a stable environment ?

If the kids are not being taken care of (as they cant be if they are out in crowds at night firing stones at ambulances) then the state is obliged to intervene as far as I see. Remove kids from the care of scumbags and they will be less likely to become scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Some people just want to see the world burn.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

They'll stone you when you're trying to be so good
    They'll stone you just like they said they would
    They'll stone you when you're trying to go home
    They'll stone you when you're there all alone
    But I would not feel so all alone
    Everybody must get stoned

They'll stone you when you're walking on the street
    They'll stone you when you're trying to keep your seat
    They'll stone you when your walking on the floor
    They'll stone you when your walking to the door

They'll stone you when you're at the breakfast table
    They'll stone you when you are young and able
    They'll stone you when you're trying to make a buck
    They'll stone you and then they'll say good luck

Well They'll stone you and say that it's the end
    They'll stone you and then they'll come back again
    They'll stone you when you're riding in your car
    They'll stone you when you're playing you guitar
    Yes But I would not feel so all alone

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

I threw a snowball at a tradesman's van windscreen driving pastme when I was no more than a nipper. He duly screeched to a stop,chased me over a ditch and kicked me a few good ones up the hole.
    For good measure he marched me up to my front door (forcibly too) and handed me over to the father who had his say with me as well.:D
    Not advocating brutality but that was the last time I interfered with others' property.A good hiding wouldn't go astray now and again with regards to these muppets imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

it happened in Tallaght as well last night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Ambulance/Fire crews should have an extra man on board for halloween, armed with a shotgun loaded with beanbag hollowpoint rounds. Anyone throwing stones at the ambulance gets a beanbag round clatter of lead poisoning from bullet wounds to the chest. Problem 'ultimately' solved.

Fixed ^^^

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

it happens in Tallaght every night

More fixed ^^^

Christ, I'm busy this morning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Islam is the only thing that can fix this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

pmcmahon wrote: »

ಠ_ಠ

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭A Country Voice

The " Final Solution " is the only thing that can fix this.

ACV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i thought Islam was the religion of peace?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭pabloh999

There should be mandatory minimum sentences (fines, criminal records etc)for attacking or assaulting any emergency worker. Even extending it to bus/train drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Celticfire wrote: »
    Kids will be kids...

The little scamps..

And vermin will be vermin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Ambulance/Fire crews should have an extra man on board for halloween, armed with a shotgun loaded with beanbag rounds. Anyone throwing stones at the ambulance gets a beanbag round to the chest. Problem solved.

Or, even better, every ambulance should have one of Jimmy Savile's mates on-board (you know, one of those types) and every feral teenager who fooks a rock should get fooked right back. Literally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

I really hope it isn't a sign of things to come?!?! If kids (of whatever age), throw stones at an ambulance...what kind of planet will live in when they reach adult age? It's bad enough now, but wth individuals like that being amongst the general population in 10 yrs time...Christ!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

But the kids they have nothing to doooooooo, the have no facilitieees. They need more youth cluuuuubs and facilitieeees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I really hope it isn't a sign of things to come?!?! If kids (of whatever age), throw stones at an ambulance...what kind of planet will live in when they reach adult age? It's bad enough now, but wth individuals like that being amongst the general population in 10 yrs time...Christ!

It happened in the 80's too. Those guys are in their 40's now if still alive, a lifetime of skangerism.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Lets all convert to Islam then we can stone women instead, its much better craic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Anyone who looks, sounds or acts like a knacker should be handed over the Taliban

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

gurramok wrote: »
    It happened in the 80's too. Those guys are in their 40's now if still alive, a lifetime of skangerism.

A lot of things happend in the 80's, 90's etc.......We're on a completely different planet than we were in the 80's....

areyawell wrote: »
    Anyone who looks, sounds or acts like a knacker should be handed over the Taliban
    Nice sweeping generalization there... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

areyawell wrote: »

I'm not really sure that you understand what the Taliban's raison d'être is. I'm pretty sure that Irish teenagers fall outside their purview.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Icepick

And the little beggars will have even more 'Rights' after the referendum
    Actually, the gvt will be able to take children from scumbags to prevent at least some of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

unfort this **** has been happening for generations- hell who do you think the parents of these lil ****s are?!

• Advertisement

wprathead wrote: »
    unfort this **** has been happening for generations- hell who do you think the parents of these lil ****s are?!
    Chemical castration is the only option so.

Advertisement