Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should those who recieve social welfare be tested for Drugs on a regular basis?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Should those who receive social welfare be tested for Drugs on a regular basis?

Of course.

Although I think it's a little unfair that the state has to pay for the top-up if they're found to be running low.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

ArtSmart wrote: »
    Should those who receive social welfare be tested for Drugs on a regular basis?

Of course.

Although I think it's a little unfair that the state has to pay for the top-up if they're found to be running low.

I think it's a little unfair the kind of generalising going on here about people on the dole.

Mostly from smug types it appears. See? It works both ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

old hippy wrote: »
    I think it's a little unfair the kind of generalising going on here about people on the dole.

Mostly from smug types it appears. See? It works both ways.

There is no typical person on the dole I agree with you on that. Many just cant help their situation. Plenty of very sucessfull people have been down on their luck at one point i their life.

Advertisement