Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R4i Gold

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 The Birdman

you see I have old R4 cards as well and would be afraid that they wouldn't work if I updated the firmware!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

EnterNow wrote: »

Well that'd be free advertising & as such not allowed. You need to contact hello@boards.ie in order to discuss promoting your own business {regarding the sale of the cards, modding of consoles & repairs etc your allowed to add a post to the console modding services thread}
    Can I add post to console modding post I don't have a business just do it at home started as a hobby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

chubbyathy wrote: »
    Can I add post to console modding post I don't have a business just do it at home started as a hobby

Once you reach 100 posts your free to place an ad there offering modding services {providing its not a business & is done from home etc}

Once you reach 100 posts your free to place an ad there offering modding services {providing its not a business & is done from home etc}
    Yep it's done from home no prob at all thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭dido2

Id you haven't updated them then thats good!! But have you checked that the cards are compatible with the firmware version on the DS??

• Advertisement

dido2 wrote: »
    Id you haven't updated them then thats good!! But have you checked that the cards are compatible with the firmware version on the DS??
    How do I do that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭dido2

Just had a look to see how to find out, but it should be compatible with it, what size memory card are you using they only work with up to 2gb according to the info on them... Actually did you try another SD card??

Yep it's done from home no prob at all thanks for the info
    How much are u selling your cards for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Had to buy a new R43ds the other day. My first mistake was allowing my young lad update the 3DS firmware to V4.5 do he could play with his friend online. I made another mistake by trying an update patch for the V4.5 frimware which ended up freezing the system during the update. Apparently this is fatal to the R4 itself but your micro SD would be okay. Wait until the official update patch is out whatever you do.

Bear in mind the new R43DS cards do work with the V4.5 firmware.

I bought it through National Packing Supplies in Cork http://www.nationalpackagingsupplies.com/

I ordered it on Thursday morning and got it in the post Friday morning and I'm in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

How much are u selling your cards for?

<snip>

Can this be kept off thread please, this is a discussion forum not an auction/sales site.

• Advertisement

Can this be kept off thread please, this is a discussion forum not an auction/sales site.
    Sorry will remove

Sorry will remove
    Sorry I shouldn't have asked!

Advertisement