Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Kenny - "European of the Year"

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭bluesteel

EURATS wrote: »
    Ha ha, dur dur??.. And you're slagging me?
    I see your neck is as brass as your "dear leader"

And yes...it looks very like a nazi salute!!

I think Beavis and butthead speak and more importantly...THINK(if its even possible) just like you and your "dear leader". That's why the country is in the gutter and is nowhere near getting out of it.
    And you can keep blaming FF all you like..has worn thin now at this stage. Your party promised to change things..and you haven't changed sh1t..aside from making things worse and harder for the people to make ends meet.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the deficit; the Croke Park Agreement and the way forward for this country. Maybe you could write a few lines on the ESM, and appropriate interest rate policy for the Irish economy. What rate of tax do you currently pay? What rate do you think is appropriate?

I guess I shouldn't hold my breath if I'm waiting for a coherent post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

This reeks of the "First Annual Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence".

The Nobel Peace Prize was recently awarded to the EU, not the EU president. Why is Enda getting the accolade? If it has to be a particular person why not Noonan? Don't get me wrong, I don't believe either deserve the award, just none of it makes sense.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

If you have a problem with a post please report it

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭EURATS

bluesteel wrote: »

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the deficit; the Croke Park Agreement and the way forward for this country. Maybe you could write a few lines on the ESM, and appropriate interest rate policy for the Irish economy. What rate of tax do you currently pay? What rate do you think is appropriate?

I guess I shouldn't hold my breath if I'm waiting for a coherent post.

Well considering I'm incoherent and you continue to troll me..u can keep holding ur breath

Keep the faith!!!

Well considering I'm incoherent and you continue to troll me..u can keep holding ur breath

Keep the faith!!!

If you are trying to bring people around to your way of thinking this is not a good start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭EURATS

bluesteel wrote: »

If you are trying to bring people around to your way of thinking this is not a good start.

So you speak for everyone? Enda Kenny..is that u? ;)

So you speak for everyone? Enda Kenny..is that u? ;)

Er no, "people" is quite a general term, I think you'll find.

Quite the intellectual jouster aren't we? That smiley combined with txt spk really marks you out as a man who will go places.

If you would care to get back on topic and discuss EU policy that would be great. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Locked since this thread has just turned into a slagging match.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement