Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€24 slabs of Bud, Carlsberg, Miller and Guinness in Dunnes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Before you all rush out to Dunnes - check your local s/valu

I got Heineken bottles above offer 20 quid for 18,

I am not sure about the rest but check out their website

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

AHhh are you one of them. "ill take more than my fair share" kinda guys:pac::cool: Ill see you coming out with the pallet truck load i guess and none for me!:rolleyes:

Yes I will take as much as I feel like purchasing, it's not Soviet Russia we are living in where we have ration books for alcohol purchases, if your not in on the day to purchase then tough $hite :D. To be fair to them, with Dunnes and Tesco there's normally a good couple of days supply in every shop, but it's dog eat dog I am afraid when it comes to booze.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

Yes I will take as much as I feel like purchasing, it's not Soviet Russia we are living in where we have ration books for alcohol purchases, if your not in on the day to purchase then tough $hite :D. To be fair to them, with Dunnes and Tesco there's normally a good couple of days supply in every shop, but it's dog eat dog I am afraid when it comes to booze.

Nice one im not alone then :cool::D

M

Anyone get any Guinness today, what is the best before dates on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I won't be buying any until Frday (payday), save me some bulmers!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Yeah. I got 4 slabs today (and got €10 back on the value club card with over €100 spent). The BB date on them is 29/06/13.

So you can stock up for xmas in confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

kn wrote: »
    The BB date on them is 29/06/13.
    Thats pretty good. Its not that important anyway, its not like its raw chicken with a use by date. I have seen lads in the beer forum talking about drinking beers ~10 years past their BB.

M

Yeah. I got 4 slabs today (and got €10 back on the value club card with over €100 spent). The BB date on them is 29/06/13.

So you can stock up for xmas in confidence.

Sound should get me over the winter, spring and in to summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Anybody know if customer quota's apply?

sgb wrote: »
    Anybody know if customer quota's apply?

I remember they previously applied a 4 slab quota but there was nothing on the pricing today to indicate any quota. They didn't bat an eyelid when I pulled up with a trolley with 4 slabs today.....nothing stopping me doing the same tomorrow of course.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

I'm not getting my hopes up again because the last time i had to wait 4 days after a similar offer and i plodded on in and guess what... nothing left. Have to wait till friday myself, man the sweat is rolling off me awaiting for friday. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Thanks for the heads up OP. Got some in Ongar today, there was about half a palette full there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Yeah, cheers for this, picked up a slab of Guiness and Miller today in Maynooth. Now just waiting for Tesco to start selling the slabs of Coors for €24 again ;) No way am I paying €30:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

1l of Tullamore Dew €22.99 happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Tonnes of Guinness in Northside an hour ago. Great to see good stocks compared to other years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Yeah about 29th of june 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Damn you Bulmers with your 18 cans for €24.00, I hate you Bulmers, and I hate you too Dunnes for not having 24 cans for €24.00 like Tesco. Boo Hoo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

vicwatson wrote: »
    Damn you Bulmers with your 18 cans for €24.00, I hate you Bulmers, and I hate you too Dunnes for not having 24 cans for €24.00 like Tesco. Boo Hoo :(

18 cans for 24 bucks is still a great deal, they should be costing you in or around €40.

18 cans for 24 bucks is still a great deal, they should be costing you in or around €40.

Two weeks ago Tesco had them at 12 cans for €15.00. Rarely 1 for 1.

Still gonna buy some !!!

vicwatson wrote: »
    Two weeks ago Tesco had them at 12 cans for €15.00. Rarely 1 for 1.

Still gonna buy some !!!

18 packs for €24 appears to be the standard value offer for Bulmers. I can't recollect them ever being 1 for 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

18 packs for €24 appears to be the standard value offer for Bulmers. I can't recollect them ever being 1 for 1.
    They were in Tesco over the summer. I got 48 for €48.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭frash

Just picked up 40 bottles of Heineken in Tesco for €30

Similar deal for Miller & Coors but they're muck.

frash wrote: »
    Just picked up 40 bottles of Heineken in Tesco for €30

Similar deal for Miller & Coors but they're muck.

They were €25 for 2 boxes (40 bottles) a couple of months ago.

They were 1 for 1 twice this year in Tesco when they had a rake of slabs 24 for 24.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Around April Tesco were doing Bulmers all varieties for €24 for 24 cans

I'm just drinking the last of it tonight

BTW I was in Tesco today and saw that they were selling the slabs of Miller for €20 - €4 cheaper than Dunnes. But what was bizarre was that they were selling slabs of 24 500ml cans at the same price as the 20 330ml bottle boxes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Dunnes still doing this deal? Coors specifically :D

Dunnes still doing this deal? Coors specifically :D

I don't think Coors is part of the Dunnes deal. Check Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Are Tesco still doing the Bulmers 24 for €24??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Tesco doing Xmas slabs (24) of Guinness etc (was just looking for Guinness so didn't really check) for €30. Went to Dunnes and got 48 for €48 instead :D

Advertisement