Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

I finished the prizes for act 2 about a week ago, and was stocking up on the re-gifting machine items for act 3 to get a good headstart. I hadn't even got the Simpsons Gingerbread House craftable as I knew I had a whole act to get it.

A bit of a frantic rush earlier on today when I realised there was no act 3, force of habit expecting one really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Tapped out wont download on Nox, may as well leave my town as it is lol. Thanks anyway!

I just checked there for you now that I am home from work.
    I'm using an older version of Nox 5.0.0.1 and it is allowing me to use tapped out :)

I don't know why the newer version, 6.0.1.1 from the site isn't allowing you to do the same, but I said I'd let you know it works on the older version, so maybe it'll work on the never version at some point... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,169 ✭✭✭corkie

Update now available!

59f4ded901d61172e47445ced77f7a9f_500.png

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MatthewCurtis

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]still play this game) add to friends lamperg92[/font]

[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Running Balance

This doesn't appear too bad of an update

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

This doesn't appear too bad of an update

Is the only way to get the percentage up by crafting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭Sarn

Is the only way to get the percentage up by crafting?

You need to craft the items and place them in the highlighted area around the fort to get the % increases.

Sarn wrote: »
    You need to craft the items and place them in the highlighted area around the fort to get the % increases.

Cheers, just seems so slow!

Takedown and New mini-event update now available.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

72840466782c980135b92134ea1a8c93_500.png

New Event update available but the event is due to trigger latter today.

Edit: - Reports it has been triggered, about to log back in!

iOS got the update last night, and was available to Android this morning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

Yep another three act grind fest, but the buildings / characters are kinda cool so no complaints . . .

BUT . . . this is the first act in a long while with meaningful neighbor actions and WTF - what the hell has happened to my lovely neighborhood? All my active neighbors / players seem to have left the game in the last couple of months :(

Looks like TSTO is in a death spiral . . . promised myself that I was going to kick the habit when I had X Y Z but collecting digital stuff just feeds my OCD tendencies

anyhow, blarney_boy is looking to drop criminals in new 'hoods add me if as a neighbor (if you dare)!

2e7e16d473baf2ee714c273e3ee9a78e_500.jpg

What is going on with the game. I was logging in to finish my 4 hour task stint and all these things came up saying I hadnt completed this and that. And now Homer has a Pieman job?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,895 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

What is going on with the game. I was logging in to finish my 4 hour task stint and all these things came up saying I hadnt completed this and that. And now Homer has a Pieman job?

Same thing happened to me when Gill showed up.

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me when Gill showed up.

Yeah Gil was at the end. Not sure if the Homer task is for real but I need him for the current tasks anyway.

Yeah Gil was at the end. Not sure if the Homer task is for real but I need him for the current tasks anyway.

Gill usually lasts for a day. Imagine hoping everything will be back to normal tomorrow

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Gill usually lasts for a day. Imagine hoping everything will be back to normal tomorrow

The task that is sitting is a 24h one, not a chance!

Still can't tap a character to finish a job using the left corner AND I have no tapping radius. Not to mention my Friend level thing is back to 1!

Not been putting people on jobs except for the new event as I need to hunt the whole town to find them.

Grrrrrrr

Who shot Jr/Burns Part 3!

Mini Event now available in the stores!
    Already longing for something to do in TSTO? Have no fear…another update is on the way! Yes, the next mini event has hit the files (but it is NOT live in the game yet….so don’t ask me where it is, it’s not here yet). This one will run for 2 weeks…ends May 23rd…so it’ll give you fun stuff to do while we wait for the next big event to hit TSTO.

corkie wrote: »
    Who shot Jr/Burns Part 3!

Mini Event now available in the stores!

They better have sorted their other problems out, not able to finish the last one with all the issues. And was on the Tapped out official FB page, and I am not alone. They just ended the event quick. Not like they usually do where they give more time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭Sarn

They better have sorted their other problems out, not able to finish the last one with all the issues. And was on the Tapped out official FB page, and I am not alone. They just ended the event quick. Not like they usually do where they give more time.

I was expecting there to be extra time at the end before a forced update. Just needed an extra 1k to get Fit Tony. If I’d known I would have bought him for 10 donuts.

Sarn wrote: »
    I was expecting there to be extra time at the end before a forced update. Just needed an extra 1k to get Fit Tony. If I’d known I would have bought him for 10 donuts.

I was the exact same. Less than 1k to go and BAM

Anyone else having problems connecting to server tonight?

Out in the pub earlier, and ever since have problems connecting.

My game was also reset to level 1, when I did make a connection.

corkie wrote:
    Out in the pub earlier, and ever since have problems connecting.

Lucky you in the pub earlier. Iv no problem connecting but I think got hit with that bug a few weeks ago. A lot of stuff has gone back years. Friends points level 1. Tapping zone is tiny. Can't do railroad etc. I'm hoping the next real update fixes the issue

Was logging in and out regularly for me, got in to tap my task and that was it. Still have my problems the same as sleeper and it really is annoying.

Support ticket opened with EA!

If I have lost my game, and they can't restore it. Then it will be the end for me playing it.

Found my "Mayhem ID" on an old screenshot in dropbox!

And I have my town back! EA reset the game for me to this morning server save.

Missing about approx 30 Donuts (Reset to zero),

Have to earn maggie+burns animation again.

Delete the game from my Nexus 9 as that might have corrupted my game saves, the app was not working on it anyway. I was testing an update on that tonight in the pub.

Edit: - I thank them, for restoring my game and they recouped my donuts and gave me 30 extra.

I went to play just now and at the loading screen it told me I was signed in as "BxwRVzbtzzjpBksk". Which is obviously not me.

Is anyone else having trouble signing in, or if not can anyone who's friends with me in the game check if my town "brianomc423" is still there please.

I changed the login password but still can't get in.

brianomc wrote: »
    I went to play just now and at the loading screen it told me I was signed in as "BxwRVzbtzzjpBksk". Which is obviously not me.

Is anyone else having trouble signing in, or if not can anyone who's friends with me in the game check if my town "brianomc423" is still there please.

I changed the login password but still can't get in.

Yup you are still showing as normal

Could that be your EA name or whatever it is called? I know mine was long and letters etc

• Advertisement

Yup you are still showing as normal

Could that be your EA name or whatever it is called? I know mine was long and letters etc

Thanks. I’ll worry about it later so. It usually just says logged in as brianomc423. I can login no problem to the EA site, can change the password etc, just not get into the simpsons. At least its not during an event I guess.

Advertisement