Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Just got Stampy woohoo
    Just need to get this guinea pig issue fixed

Not sure if anyone else is having an issue with the guinea pig task but there's a thread here on EA about it.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10025109.page

No answers yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 22,266 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Finally found a use for KrappyLand! Excess valentine's event tat can be used there. Makes a handy dumping ground to keep the inventory clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

Endaci EVERY town has a dump hahaha and kinda surprises me that they havent invented a "dump" area so not block up inventory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I'm finished the episode tie-in. I love the guinea pig rescue but I wish Lisa's task there was permanent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭corkie

Also finished the episode tie-in and got me myself pokey!

St paddys days task are complete.

Also have Stampy.

So nothing to do until level 39 or whacking day!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

Happy paddys day ,also need more friends add me electronige

We are about 3 weeks away from the anniversary of whacking day. Do you think we will see it again this year?

If it's repeated will we have to buy the "Elite Whacking License" again or will the last years one do again?

If EA brings it back, how different from last year event do you want it to be?

I am not looking forward to hunting for eggs, the way my town is designed at the moment, too many hiding spots!

Pulled my whacking day items out of hiding and created a park.

Hope it's not to early for it.

Screenshot_2014-03-23-21-58-40-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Last year was an absolute chore. Anything would be better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,540 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Really hope they dont bother with whacking day this year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Oh God, I don't think I can face that again. It went on far too long and became tedious.

That said, I don't like this new wheel thing either because there's no guarantee I can get all the prizes, no matter how much time I spend playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

It wouldn't be so bad if they implement the gremlin placing from Halloween and just have all snakes instead of eggs

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

The prizes were pretty good in whacking day last year though for the most part, although I didn't get all the prizes as I had just started a few weeks earlier and had almost no friends so didn't get the sleazy motel or the colliseum. The y can't do it the same again surely. The egg placing thing was just waaaaaay too tedious. I didn't mind tapping snakes, but hated the precision egg placing thing.

I can't get into this at all today. It keeps going to the screen with bart holding the cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,829 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Same here

It's gone really quiet in Springfield
    Roll on whacking day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

anybody having problems logging in today? im using a Samsung galaxy s4 advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Same here on the iphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Working again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Still not working for me

• Advertisement

Working now for me too.

working fine on an ipad

OK, just got Stampy there. I was curious if the triple money for friend interactions would also mean triple XP, which might have been an incentive to still visit towns, but no, it doesn't, so that's me not bothering to visit towns again for a while until there is some compelling reason to.

5starpool wrote: »
    OK, just got Stampy there. I was curious if the triple money for friend interactions would also mean triple XP, which might have been an incentive to still visit towns, but no, it doesn't, so that's me not bothering to visit towns again for a while until there is some compelling reason to.

You can get donuts by visiting friends! 1 in 200 chance of getting them!

The must I have got in one day is three, and have some days got none.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

corkie wrote: »

Which buys you a fence :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Game down all day on Android.

Just got 2 donuts. No prob with andriod

corkie wrote: »

I have about 80 friends, so a donut every 2.5 days worth of friend tapping isn't incentive enough when it's random. 93 XP per town as opposed to 31 wouldn't have been either, but at least it would be reliable. If I'm bored I might do it, but won't be making it a regular occurrence until the next 'thing'.

Edit: My maths above is wrong. I didn't take 3 actions per town into account :o

Saw the simpsons with the guinea pig in it and it was rubbish. It was more like they invented the part for the game then thought have to try make something. Why cant they make a part in the game where the simpsons need to hide from bob and wiggam must chase him.

• Advertisement

Level 39 update available. Sanjay's house is the non premium new item, obviously comes with Sanjay, and Apu's apartment is the premium item at 160 donuts with Manjula as well.

Advertisement