Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

corkie wrote: »
    https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ee1rlxsefyvvaip/Screenshot_2014-03-12-21-33-44-1.jpg

Yes, Finally got Stampy!

Finished with Frink Points until EA releases more content. Can not collect anymore points. So if your visiting my town tap on any buildings you like.

Sent him on his first 24 hour task to redecorate the Simpsons house. In door task, so he isn't visible.

I'm pretty sure you're a robot :P

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Ah corkie I'm not even near the second prize! My game is antisocial and doesn't like visiting others..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Just starting out so add me please 😜Username: Cottz

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I've just got Homers car there, so only Stampy to go of the current set I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

3rd of the way to Stampy,
    Like the St Patrick's stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I must be playing a year now. I hadn't started long when the St. Patrick's Day event started. I only realised last night when my wife said she had to build O'Flanagan's and I remembered that she had started two or three weeks after me so she'd missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,258 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Vojera wrote: »
    I must be playing a year now. I hadn't started long when the St. Patrick's Day event started. I only realised last night when my wife said she had to build O'Flanagan's and I remembered that she had started two or three weeks after me so she'd missed it.

Same here. Except for the wife bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Loads of apus have appeared around my school. Look a little like suicide bombers

298585.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭corkie

Screenshot_2014-03-14-16-11-11-1.jpg

Yipee! 1st donut from visiting friends. 1 in 200 chance of getting them once you have collected all the current Frink Points.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,258 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Screenshot_2014-03-14-16-11-11-1.jpg

Yipee! 1st donut from visiting friends. 1 in 200 chance of getting them once you have collected all the current Frink Points.

I got that ages ago! Twice!!

I BEAT CORKIE!!! I WON TAPPED OUT!!! FINALLY!!!!!

:D

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    I got that ages ago! Twice!!

I BEAT CORKIE!!! I WON TAPPED OUT!!! FINALLY!!!!!

:D

Did you rush some of the prizes with donuts?

I took a days break from visiting friends, once i had Stampy, so the timelocks would reset.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Did you rush some of the prizes with donuts?

I took a days break from visiting friends, once i had Stampy, so the timelocks would reset.

i got a donut when i was still on level 1 of the friends xp thing, when i cleaned moe's it popped out and i heard homer say "mmm premium currency" :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I logged on the other day and after about 10 seconds I realised I was in somebody else town!!!

I only realised after I collected all the finished jobs from O'Flanagans (Mine hadnt even been built yet). Luckily for that person though I got 3 donuts for collecting them, for some reason!

Shortly after, it kicked me out and everything went back to normal! Was weird!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I logged on the other day and after about 10 seconds I realised I was in somebody else town!!!

I only realised after I collected all the finished jobs from O'Flanagans (Mine hadnt even been built yet). Luckily for that person though I got 3 donuts for collecting them, for some reason!

Shortly after, it kicked me out and everything went back to normal! Was weird!!

yeah it happened to my town but the guy spent 15 doughnuts and $2,250,000 :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

5 free donuts for st Patrick's day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭Sarn

KevIRL wrote: »
    5 free donuts for st Patrick's day

Thanks, just the motivation I needed to install Bluestacks on my PC so that I could play again.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

still can't visit friends

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Heatseeker

I'v just started playing, feel free to add me: taitacat521

New update available. First task is to collect 40 guinea pigs (",)

• Advertisement

New update available. First task is to collect 40 guinea pigs (",)

What?! Can't wait to get back on wifi to see what this is. I LOVE guinea pigs!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

They need to do more tasks like this. Made it fun for a change

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

It's an episode tie in, and you get a free building at the end.
    The Guinea Pig Rescue Center is in your Inventory! (Woo-hoo free building!!) Requires Level 5, Earns $200, 20xp every 12hrs. And it’s 10×10 in size. Takes 24hrs to build.

guineapigrescuecenter_menu.png?w=500

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

What a shock. New item added and of course it is premium.

Vojera wrote: »
    What?! Can't wait to get back on wifi to see what this is. I LOVE guinea pigs!

Piggies! I've updated my game and rescued my pigs. Almost as many as I have in real life! (joking! but in all seriousness, I have eleven and that's the fewest I've had in a while).

I have two problems, though. One is that the sounds aren't happy pig sounds. They're "I don't like this sounds". And secondly, I'm gonna have to spend my 40 donuts on that little pig at the end, I just know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

collected the pigs but no Guinea Pig Rescue Center in my Inventory.. whats up there?

god's toy wrote: »
    collected the pigs but no Guinea Pig Rescue Center in my Inventory.. whats up there?

Another quest/task for homer before you get that!

Most of my characters where sent on Dye the Town Green Pt6, Bart riding stampy or on 16/24 Hours task for characters that couldn't before the update landed. So can't continue the second part until tomorrow.

TSTOtopix spoiler post for the episode-tie "War of Art".

I've collected all 40 but the task says I've still them. Hopefully when Homer is finished his task it will sort itself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I can only get on when I am not using my home broadband. Unfortunately where I live I don't get a strong mobile signal to use my phone :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I am still on Homer's paddy's day tasks. I only log in once a day so I don't get frustrated with the crashes :-)

Advertisement