Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I like being maxed out on the levels and then going for the 3 bonus donuts every time I hit the Xperia threshold again. I've got 40 donuts saved up at the moment and am going to try and hold onto them and save up for Frink. It's going to take me ages but its good to have a goal to achieve.

Once I've got no more use for money I would start to farm xp for donuts to snag more premium items. Every few months I'll indulge in an 89c scratch card or 2. The nightmare is to have everything and then the joy of the game would be gone without any goals left to achieve

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Squeaky voiced teen in the weekly mystery box, excellent. I once got 3 mystery boxes in a row from one mystery box though now that was impressive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

I got a tree

yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Wossack wrote: »
    I got a tree

yay
    I got a parking lot. Woo! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i got 3 white picket fences

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

well on the way to a mystery box park guys - stuff yer squeaky voice teen :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,605 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I got some more bloody hedges...

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

Hi,folks Taylorjame79 and alanasheil226 need friends,please add,thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

Anyone else having a problem logging in today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

No problems logging in for me...
    Mystery box gave me a whole €500 whoop di doo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭steve_r

dulpit wrote: »
    I got some more bloody hedges...

Welcome to my world, every 5 days........more large hedges. I remembers the old days when I was expecting donuts with mystery boxes

• Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

steve_r wrote: »
    I remembers the old days when I was expecting donuts with mystery boxes
    Oh man....!

'Old days'?!? How long have I been playing this bloody game? What have I done with my life?!?!?

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭steve_r

endacl wrote: »
    Oh man....!

'Old days'?!? How long have I been playing this bloody game? What have I done with my life?!?!?

:eek:

I thought I was gonna stop after a week. Just one....more.....building.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

woo! just got 30 donuts in a mystery box. everything's coming up Milhouse

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Make sure you have at least $50,000 for the next big update. Looks like only the one thing costs money.
    Everything else is donuts and tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Tickets
    :eek: sounds intresting.

When is this new update coming?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Sometime in August. It's a big one from the sounds of things so it'll likely be an App Store one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

just got level 32, all night gym is reduced in price (i can now afford it :D )

just sent bart and grandpa to a 12 hour retirement castle task and now can build the mental hospital :D

wolfcastles mansion - 229,000

all night gym - 141,000

mental hospital - 324,000

Kamp Krusty - 200 donuts

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Crap, really wanted Kamp Krusty. No way I'm buying donuts though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭corkie

keano_afc wrote: »
    Crap, really wanted Kamp Krusty. No way I'm buying donuts though.

And it comes with a costume for Bart, really would like it too! Debating with myself to Buy donuts so I can get "volfcastle" costume and barts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Between Sir putts a lot and the mental hospital I now have 50k remaining - ugh. Still have to build the gym and zesty's.

I wasn't expecting the new level so soon. I just bought a rake of land -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

How much did sir putts a lot cost? I got it as part of the valentines day thing so it just started for me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭corkie

gubbie wrote: »
    How much did sir putts a lot cost? I got it as part of the valentines day thing so it just started for me

edit: someone posted on the EA forums the cost of it: it costs 267,000 and it's a 24hr build

Did you automatically get rod and tod if you had the building allready?

I did not pay attention to how much it cost.

Bought the 3 plots of expensive land, "sir putts a lot" and the mental hospital.
    Now I have $645039, down from approx $1300000.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,829 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I was just short of the original gym price so I've gotten lucky this time!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I was just short of the original gym price so I've gotten lucky this time!

I was the same with Wolfcastle mansion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

corkie wrote: »
    edit: someone posted on the EA forums the cost of it: it costs 267,000 and it's a 24hr build

Did you automatically get rod and tod if you had the building allready?

I did not pay attention to how much it cost.

Bought the 3 plots of expensive land, "sir putts a lot" and the mental hospital.
    Now I have $645039, down from approx $1300000.

Yup. After I'd sent the others on a 12 hour task

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Really wasn't expecting another level so soon. I dropped 100k earlier on just messing about figuring out the Xp earned for certain decorations. Can't afford the mental hospital now. Nice to get rod and Todd though. Rally caught me off guard. I'm at 41 donuts now since hitting lvl 32 so still have a long way to go to get my hands on anything meaningful

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I've only 10 donuts. My wife clicked on the app one day and thought it would be great craic to send my characters on tasks and speed them up using all my donuts. I say wife, she's my ex-wife now. (Only joking honey).

• Advertisement

keano_afc wrote: »
    I've only 10 donuts. My wife clicked on the app one day and thought it would be great craic to send my characters on tasks and speed them up using all my donuts. I say wife, she's my ex-wife now. (Only joking honey).
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Advertisement