Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22yo man on disability benefit charged with Phoenix Park gig assault

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Sir Pompous Righteousness

Aw, I broke a toenail yesterday after I accidentally smacked a door off my toe - hurts like hell when I walk. I'm going try and claim disability benefit on Monday. Do you think I'll have any luck?

Aw, I broke a toenail yesterday after I accidentally smacked a door off my toe - hurts like hell when I walk. I'm going try and claim disability benefit on Monday. Do you think I'll have any luck?

I'm sure the Liberals would support you every STEP of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Good to see he still has the ability to buy an iPhone and keep champion sports in business while on our hard earned tax / benefits :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Sir Pompous Righteousness

STEP
    How insensitive of you! I have a seriously debilitating hallucal injury and all you can come up with is insults. It"s not funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

DominoDub wrote: »
    Good to see he still has the ability to buy an iPhone and keep champion sports in business while on our hard earned tax / benefits :mad:

You can be fairly sure that's not his only source of income too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

I think it only works if you broke your toe when you where kicking someone, I'm open to correction:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

Wait, you can be released on your own bail, without having to stump up the monies before hand

How often does that happen?

what a shoite hole we live in

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭oc_pl

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Did you go to your TD regarding this, sounds like a load of bollix someone spouted to me, and if its not it's a fuppin disgrace.

Never went to my TD, never occured to me. The company i work for found me a desk job pretty soon after. But to say i was pissed off is an understatement, i was out of my job due to the nature of my illness but the social wouldn't recognise this.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭oc_pl

wprathead wrote: »
    Scumbag attacks off duty gardai
    Boards angry that scumbag on disability benefit

I don't get what his benefits has to do with anything

will you be able to return to work? You should be entitled to Illness Benefit according to Irish Epilepsy Association
    Good luck oc_pl

I got back to a desk job after about 6 months out of work luckily enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Someone on the dole gets caught breaking the speed limit. Dole gone.

That sort of thing?

Jaysus - yesterday you were swearing blind that Irish genes and traits are something we need to protect and now you're running them down. You need to decide what side of the fence you're on buddy!

I said if they commit a CRIME. Not a motoring offence.

Speeding is against the law but it isn't a crime.

• Advertisement

kraggy wrote: »
    I said if they commit a CRIME. Not a motoring offence.

Speeding is against the law but it isn't a crime.

I'm just riling ya up auld kraggy pants. Relax. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Nodin wrote: »
    Some of the high horse brigade on here need to wise up, if this little gimp had assaulted their mother or sibling would they be so sympathetic to him because the op mentioned he was on disability allowance ?
    ... .

Do us a favour, and quote and link to a post where that happened.

Can you seriously not look back through the thread to see that for yourself ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I never saw it. You might do the honours?

I never saw it. You might do the honours?

Sorry buddy its Friday night I don't have time, you're just going to have to paTROLL the thread and find it yourself.

Sorry buddy its Friday night I don't have time, you're just going to have to paTROLL the thread and find it yourself.

Amazing that the people who say they've seen something can't substantiate it.

Amazing that the people who say they've seen something can't substantiate it.

Never go to Mass, it'll blow your mind ;) have a good night Nodin.

Never go to Mass, it'll blow your mind

I stopped for more or less that reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

only in ireland,

can you jump a wall while you are drawing disability,
    a great little country for those on the pull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭RaRaRasputin

Bet it's cerebral palsy...seems to be the new trend here to get pity and attention.

Pity for the people who really suffer from it and are insulted by this.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭opti76

too disabled to work but a ok to stab people at the swedish house mafia...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

opti76 wrote: »
    too disabled to work but a ok to stab people at the swedish house mafia...

Little tip for ya champ ... read the link with the first post.

The bloke who has a disability payment didn't stab anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭opti76

whoops skimmed the article ... ok too disabled to work .. but perfectly able to attack people at a gig in the park ..point still stands... should his disability benefit be stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Bet it's cerebral palsy...seems to be the new trend here to get pity and attention.

Pity for the people who really suffer from it and are insulted by this.

CP is a trend? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?!?! :pac: :pac: :pac:

Millicent wrote: »
    CP is a trend? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?!?! :pac: :pac: :pac:

Claiming someone has it, your child or so...THAT is the trend to get attention and pity sympathy here. The person my post was referring to surely got the message

Claiming someone has it, your child or so...THAT is the trend to get attention and pity sympathy here. The person my post was referring to surely got the message

......really. And you've become aware of this "trend" how, exactly?

......really. And you've become aware of this "trend" how, exactly?

Heard about it down the pub. And in a taxi. And from a fella in the bookies.

That's where I get all my top info.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Heard about it down the pub. And in a taxi. And from a fella in the bookies.

That's where I get all my top info.

I never hear any of that, as apparently I'm in a PC liberal Pinko bleeding heart Ivory Tower.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

No it's not. Do you know the sort of diagnoses involved in CP? It's not something that just gets made up for attention.

Go on, admit it. You're pulling my leg here, aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Your centre stage now.Give AH some more of your gems.

• Advertisement

Millicent wrote: »
    No it's not. Do you know the sort of diagnoses involved in CP? It's not something that just gets made up for attention.

Go on, admit it. You're pulling my leg here, aren't you?

How often do I have to repeat it now? I said it before that my post was directed at some specific poster, who likes to pretend to be close to someone suffering from CP (which I consider a disgrace). I apologise for making it difficult to understand, I was wrongly assuming that other people here have the same brain power as me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement