Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Bravo, Dolanbaker! :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I only just noticed the slice of blueberry pie, the little alien in its spaceship, and the K2 on the floor. Those are totally normal sights, too. Ditto for the stick of dynamite!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

She'll be forever tripping over her own tail, the length of it! Poor cow.

(Also, the eyeball looks a little sleazy, staring at the cow's rump)

The 6 nipples, on the other hand...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

New Home wrote: »
    It's definitely NOT anatomically correct.
    I'm going to suggest udderwise.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Ficheall wrote: »
    What's with the Australia/Emu one?

Also, I'm pretty sure its one thank yesterday was from New Home, and now it's Michael D... right? :confused:

8561_afdc_420.jpeg

Maybe it is flat, but it stands the other way so it looks round... :eek:

Maybe it is flat, but it stands the other way so it looks round... :eek:
    AH! so to coin a phrase, the world goes around and around in the same way as a spinning coin. ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104430304&postcount=851
    Just how much would I love to be able to bring up the lift to my floor like that!!!! :D
    Great skit with pretending to go down in the phone booth as well :D

Good ol' Buster Keaton... :D

• Advertisement

Good ol' Buster Keaton... :D
    One of the all time greatest slapstick comedians!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104430374&postcount=3451
    This makes me feel older than when I heard a couple of girls on the bus discussing Paul McCartney and one saying that he was in another group before wings!

Caption: "Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should."

5459_abfa_420.jpeg

...and men like to bury it, so they can pretend it never happened. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    EA
    -999x-999.gif

Ok, WTF is going on here?!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

astrofluff wrote: »
    Ok, WTF is going on here?!

They're dummys. I presume it's some sort of airplane crash test?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

It looks like a CGI crash simulation gone horribly wrong.

It mentions EA - could it be EA games, and that's a part of a videogame that is, let's say, less than perfect?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Maybe its from a video game that's supposed to be viewed in the first person (ie through the eyes of one of the passengers we see) but when seen from a 3rd person perspective it's a bit mental?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's most likely just a physics engine where someone is altering the dimensions of the seats in real-time, because why not? Makes it easy to produce all sorts of random crazy crap.

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    They're dummys. I presume it's some sort of aeroplane crash test?
    My best guess is it's a simulator for trying to see just how tight you can fit the seats together before you crush the passengers!
    Ryanair have probably taken the setting just before the dummy pops out... :pac:

Too much head room for a FR flight. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

In the cool pics thread, there's a picture of a woman at a microphone on a beach. Any insight?

The shadow on the sand make it look like she's on a flying carpet.

1562_60d8_800.jpeg

However, the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication was founded in 1973 (I know, I'm nit-picking).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

However, the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication was founded in 1973 (I know, I'm nit-picking).

Yep, and I was using the Swift platform 20 years ago (alongside the old telex system too). Good times good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Any help available for the Chuckle Bros. one?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

milltown wrote: »
    Any help available for the Chuckle Bros. one?

Maybe they're passing her around? To me to you. To me to you. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,149 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

This post has been deleted.
    Have you done much cock identification training yourself, Fred?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement