Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

inforfun wrote: »
    Scott Tenorman.

The tears of unfathomable sadness, mmm....

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,623 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Wow New home, didn't spot them. I suppose I wasn't looking out for something like that!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,623 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I wonder at what stage of the design and construction they decided to add them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Are they actually tassels or straps to keep a hold of the balloon?

• Advertisement

It might be a case of two birds with one stone. They could very well be straps to keep it in place, but the fact that that they have stitches in a circular shape near the nipple area could just be a bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Registered Users Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

GBX wrote: »

Looks like the Darndale Roundabout on the Malahide Road.......

I hope they were only transporting an empty coffin...

Also - that woman attempting to inflate her tyre with the fire extinguisher - I'm sure that's McGyver's wife. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

New Home wrote: »
    I hope they were only transporting an empty coffin...

Also - that woman attempting to inflate her tyre with the fire extinguisher - I'm sure that's McGyver's wife. :cool:

But which McGyver?

macgyver22f-2-web.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

But which McGyver?

Shame on you.

There's only one McGyver.

It's the original. Always.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

What's with the Australia/Emu one?

Also, I'm pretty sure its one thank yesterday was from New Home, and now it's Michael D... right? :confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Ficheall wrote: »
    What's with the Australia/Emu one?

Also, I'm pretty sure its one thank yesterday was from New Home, and now it's Michael D... right? :confused:

Australia had a war with emus, and they lost.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

But which McGyver?

macgyver22f-2-web.jpg

Does the second one have a mullet? Is the second one actually cool and clever? NO and NO again. Does the second one look older than 12? NO! The second one is all about overdone special effects, he's only a pretty boy. A blimp in the space-time continuum. Basically, he's no McGyver.
    Shame on you.

There's only one McGyver.

It's the original. Always.

EXACTLY! Thank you, Tell me how.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Does the second one have a mullet? Is the second one actually cool and clever? NO and NO again. Does the second one look older than 12? NO! The second one is all about overdone special effects, he's only a pretty boy. A blimp in the space-time continuum. Basically, he's no McGyver.

EXACTLY! Thank you, Tell me how.

Alas you are both wrong:
    e439f0a0039c2087301abf87e3a67ed4_0b6360701162780b89c79f11c04b7c5b.jpg

Nope - Patty and Selma would never kidnap him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

dulpit wrote: »

Was about to ask was that a PewDiePie thing (grrrrrrrr), and it's actually a real thing. Love the name of his of his sworn enemy: Dieter Von Cunth :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I thought the one on the right was McGyver's wife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

post-126525-0-27854600-1478495982.jpg

Nice blimp, but the only McGyver is still the one on the left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Teddington Cuddlesworth

Are def leppard heavy metal?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,333 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Are def leppard heavy metal?

That post was straight out of the 80s

425580.jpg
    That is definitely a mad looking cow!

It's definitely NOT anatomically correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭wally79

It's definitely NOT anatomically correct.

It's bang on

You'd think you'd never got a cow to stand up with its hooves on its hips?

It depends... does said cow have attitude?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Reminds me of cow & chicken:

ff308015f5c832bb15f08c470e0d49ab-cow-and-chicken-season-1-1472004808.jpg

The eyeball on the ground is also very accurate - who doesn't keep spare eyeballs on the floor of their stables? :D

Caption: "Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should."

• Advertisement

The eyeball on the ground is also very accurate - who doesn't keep spare eyeballs on the floor of their stables? :D
    That's the bullseye! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement