Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Happy Chistmas One & All!

Business Cat's Secret Santa

This is a bit like my situation, except my cat brought me a massive* Blackbird instead!

*At least, I assume it was massive as I only saw half of it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

There's an image buried somewhere in the Rage thread that I'd love to find again but can't. It shows a man playing on his computer and a woman shouting up to him to come down for dinner. He shouts "I'll be down in a minute ma!" and the voice replies, "I'm your wife!". (Well as you can tell, it translate well into text...)

Anyway, if anyone can direct me to the right page, that'd be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

ronnie3585 wrote: »

Let me get this straight...

Somebody went to the bother of making a CG video of what a race between Reliant Robins might look like. (Who would do this, and why?)
    Then, somebody went to the bother of uploading this video to youtube. (Who would do this, and why? And who would watch such a video?)
    Finally, Ronnie went to the trouble of re-posting this video in a forum called "Cool Vids..."

Ronnie, your definition of what's cool is vastly different to mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

It might not be the exact one in the Rage Comic thread but here it is, thought it was fantastic first time I saw it.

auto-9gag-1288827.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

Thanks Aenaes!! And yeah, it's hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭Kat1170

?????????

10418949_885750168136794_5824854574630586525_n.jpg?oh=46a6949efcffe8ceb2cd179265a23ef6&oe=54FB04E8

• Registered Users Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭TheBody

Kat1170 wrote: »
    ?????????

10418949_885750168136794_5824854574630586525_n.jpg?oh=46a6949efcffe8ceb2cd179265a23ef6&oe=54FB04E8

It's a plastic fish thing you get in Christmas crackers. They curl up in your hand.

TheBody wrote: »
    It's a plastic fish thing you get in Christmas crackers. They curl up in your hand.

Must only be in the expensive ones :) Never came across them before, or if I did, I passed them by not knowing what they are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Must only be in the expensive ones :) Never came across them before, or if I did, I passed them by not knowing what they are :D

They used to come in the cheapest of the cheap crackers in the 70s and 80s. I'm guessing you're a young 'un?

:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

endacl wrote: »
    They used to come in the cheapest of the cheap crackers in the 70s and 80s. I'm guessing you're a young 'un?

We got one in a cracker this year

• Advertisement

Ha Ha. Far from it. Grew up in the 60/70s. Just have no recollection of these. Maybe its just because I didn't know what they were so they just got tossed aside :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Here's a 3 min video on what they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

It does fcuk all, no need to watch a video.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Aenaes wrote: »
    It does fcuk all, no need to watch a video.

I was at our coaches Christmas night out and one was in a cracker, did fairly little in peoples hands maybe a little movement. When it got into my hand it danced like an e head at a rave. Put it back into someone else's hand, only a little movement, back into mine rave time.

Read the list out on it, lots of movement means sexual frustration :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I assume it just reacts to heat in your hands or if you have any static built up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

I never saw them in the 70s or 80s and was similarly puzzled....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I assume it just reacts to heat in your hands or if you have any static built up

Believe it or not, it actually reacts to your future.
    If it bends and wiggles to the right, then you are going to be rich etc..

Or this

TsrCSmp.png

https://twitter.com/Lord_Sugar/status/550096697725321219

The comments.. :(

EDIT - God, that twitter tweet embedder thing is annoying.. :mad: Can't click the link, - Right click and open (in a new tab) to view the comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

4am haircut

FFS, Mike, do you actually expect people to spend sixteen and a half minutes watching a guy have his haircut?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

FFS, Mike, do you actually expect people to spend sixteen and a half minutes watching a guy have his haircut?

Did you watch every second of it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭GBX

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=93672385&postcount=5289
    Make up on back of seat head rest.
    Im calling bullsh1t on this. Looks like its been put there rather than impacted.
    Its in a taxi too .. front looks fine to me. :rolleyes:

GBX wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=93672385&postcount=5289
    Make up on back of seat head rest.
    Im calling bullsh1t on this. Looks like its been put there rather than impacted.
    Its in a taxi too .. front looks fine to me. :rolleyes:

Still giggle-worthy though.. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

M5 wrote: »
    Selena Gomez

It's ridiculous - 'keeping hydrated' has become so, so very important/fashionable that you have to take a bottle of water with you even when you're bringing out the bins...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

New Home wrote: »
    It's ridiculous - 'keeping hydrated' has become so, so very important/fashionable that you have to take a bottle of water with you even when you're bringing out the bins...

not sure if sarcasm.......

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=93701425&postcount=5314

Well it goes to show that the Catholic church has exhausted all other avenues for conversions. :P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

No, I seriously think it's crazy she can't even leave her bottled water for the length of time it takes her to roll a bin out. Is she really going to need a drink that badly in the next 45 seconds?

Reminds me of this, actually...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

No, I seriously think it's crazy she can't even leave her bottled water for the length of time it takes her to roll a bin out. Is she really going to need a drink that badly in the next 45 seconds?

Or maybe she was going for a walk or something afterwards and not going back to the house? And more importantly why would you care or people care about the picture in general?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Reminds me of this, actually...

That's exactly what I was reminded of, too! :D

She's wearing no shoes, I doubt she was going for a walk, but I stand to be corrected. And this is still the Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread... I wouldn't have actively looked for any photos to comment on (in fact as a rule I steer clear of any gossip/celebrity lifestyle magazines) but that photo was posted and what struck me more than the comment about her music was that water bottle. If that's just me, fair enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭Evade

I didn't notice the bottle at first but it is odd.
    Orim wrote: »
    Or maybe she was going for a walk or something afterwards and not going back to the house?
    Unlikely since she's not wearing shoes either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement