Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moone Boy (Sky One)

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Disappointing end to a disappointing season. Show had run its course imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,180 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I thought it was a very emotional, poignant episode. Paul Rudd's character was hilarious.

The whole mind failing in the grandfather angle definitely struck a chord with me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Run it's course.
    Goodbye Moone Boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Not a fan of Paul Rudd and didn't do much for me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Wasn't great yet again. Only one decent episode all season unfortunately.

At least it had two good seasons to be remembered fondly in the future. Season 3 can be brushed under the carpet.

I think Padraic might be my favourite Irish tv comedy character of the last few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This season needed more Dessie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭George White

This episode was alright. Episodes 4 and 5 were as good as Series 1 and 2, but everything else paled in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭mailforkev

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    This season needed more Dessie

He was a complete flute alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Moone Boy never had to resort to a serious moment before, but since the episode wasn't funny at all this is worrying from a sitcom that has 2 brilliant season and a shyte 3rd season. It probably jumped the shark with the dead grandad scene.

Advertisement