Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atheism+, wtf?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭doctoremma

Galvasean wrote: »

AwU5vUqCQAA23MO.jpg
    Screw that, hairy men rule:
    sebastien-chabal_closer_star_large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Jellicoe

Sounds like its 'Men that look like Women' Vs 'Men that look like Men'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

related...maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I really wanna find one of those bus adverts for men's perfume (manfume?) that is an extreme close up of Sawyer from Lost's face and stick it over Avercomvriere man's body and create a super man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

I really wanna find one of those bus adverts for men's perfume (manfume?) that is an extreme close up of Sawyer from Lost's face and stick it over Avercomvriere man's body and create a super man.

Gay-seal_large.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

doctoremma wrote: »
    222725.jpg

robindch wrote: »
    222725.jpg

For me in the night time, the fuzzy tingle time.

I googled 'fuzzy tingle time'. I really shouldn't have.

I googled 'fuzzy tingle time'. I really shouldn't have.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was just quoting The Mighty Boosh (Crack Fox). I didn't realise the definition of "fuzzy tingle time" would appear in Urban Dictionary as something rather, less, um, fuzzy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

P
    AwU5vUqCQAA23MO.jpg

Poor lad hasn't even grown a belly yet. And not even a decent pair of y-fronts to cover the fact he's gone baldy down below...terrible stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

doctoremma wrote: »

Woo, vindication! \o/

<hairy gangnam style victory dance>

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭equivariant

Skepchick goes all 'hyper skeptical'

http://skepchick.org/2012/10/leo-traynor-anti-semitism-and-the-sticky-problem-of-facts/

One can only imagine the level of squealing were a similar post made about, oh say, someone being propositioned in an elevator

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

. For me, though, the story needs to be verified because it is a very nasty example of anti-semitism.

lol
    ah, she's fantastic really.

--edit

ah, wasn't watson wrote that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

222725.jpg

Endor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The bedroom :coolface:

http://skepchick.org/2012/10/leo-traynor-anti-semitism-and-the-sticky-problem-of-facts/

One can only imagine the level of squealing were a similar post made about, oh say, someone being propositioned in an elevator

Skepiticism begins abroad, t'would appear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Pah, evidence is for other people it would seem.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Nodin wrote: »
    Skepiticism begins abroad, t'would appear.
    Don't mention broads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

There isn't a face palm in existence that conveys the face palm of that. Face palm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

Don't mention broads.

Ooopsie. You mean us women? I'll jump on that while I'm waiting for more evangalistic dogma in another thread ;) Talk to me....what seems to be the problem here? :cool:

Oh wait. It's the A+ thing hey? I still haven't got that. Butting out....

• Advertisement

Obliq wrote: »
    Ooopsie. You mean us women? I'll jump on that while I'm waiting for more evangalistic dogma in another thread ;) Talk to me....what seems to be the problem here? :cool:

Oh wait. It's the A+ thing hey? I still haven't got that. Butting out....

Body facist eh?

Nodin wrote: »
    Body facist eh?

Tis my finest feature, my friend. I think all behinds should be as fine as mine. :eek:

Anyone want to give me the jist of the article? I don't wanna click on their website and give them my precious bodily fluids (AKA web hits).

Anyone want to give me the jist of the article? I don't wanna click on their website and give them my precious bodily fluids (AKA web hits).

This the article about the fella getting anti-semitic trolling in a bad way? If not, tough, here goes anyway.

Fella twitters like mad, gets jew-hating tweets the whole time. Wife joins twitter, she gets them too, in relation to him. Can't shake off stalker, police no help. He leaves twitter. Before long, gets a parcel through the post with note saying here's the ashes of your dead ancestors, you'll be next - that kinda thing. Lovely. Friend of fella tracks down IP address to Ireland (3 different and specific places) and it is discovered to be the teenage son of people that they know. Confronts teen. Tears and tribulations. The end.

THIS article is by a fella JUSTIFIABLY picking holes in the story. Not saying he doesn't believe it, and even says it sounds for real. But HIS premise is, 'sounds' real isn't good enough, there's no evidence. We all believe stories such as this, but it ain't on to provide no backing facts, eg. police report, wife's testimony, no photo's of evidence, no screen shots of tweets, no nothing. IP addresses can't be as specific as actual houses. Why did he not say to the wife don't go on twitter cos there's some serious hatemail happening? why did he follow back everyone who followed him? Did his wife have the same policy? when he said he cancelled the account, how long for, cos twitter deletes unused accounts?

Basically, he asked all the questions I should have asked myself when I read the original fella's article, but didn't. I preferred to believe the horror/stalking/box of ashes/IP address stuff, but with NO EVIDENCE.

there. :D

Evidence? You want evidence? What are ya, some kinda skeptic or something?

Jesuits hate me. Sad face :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭yawha

Not clicking the link is a bit extreme, no? It's a blog site with posts you generally don't agree with, not Stormfront.

Is the insinuation that it's hypocritical that they're defensive about women's experiences of sexual harassment being picked apart unjustly, while simultaneously seeming to do the same thing to an antisemitism case?

yawha wrote: »
    Not clicking the link is a bit extreme, no? It's a blog site with posts you generally don't agree with, not Stormfront.

Is the insinuation that it's hypocritical that they're defensive about women's experiences of sexual harassment being picked apart unjustly, while simultaneously seeming to do the same thing to an antisemitism case?

The oul loaded question. Its a great man.

No, its an insinuation that the same level of examination isn't fired at certain parties, but is at others. Actually, its not an insinuation, it's a statement of fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I personally liked this quote from the edit in the article:
    If I was the only one asking questions I would have just tweeted them.

I also notice that I’ve received abuse merely for asking these questions. I would say that if that’s your tactic for defending the story, you’re not helping change my mind about questioning victims.

Not even a hint of irony...

• Advertisement

yawha wrote: »

I find the best way to deal with dramaqueenspeople is to not give them attention*

*bah! Curse my hypocritical curiosity for continuing to post in this thread.

Advertisement