Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Mousemat With Code

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ordered mine with Aenaes code as I guessed she was next, wasn't really sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

He :P

I got my cash dollar and have placed my order.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

:D

quuen mise should have money now

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

thegift06 wrote: »
    As far as i can see from post 122, here is how the order went:

Eathrin--->TheyPreferTom--->Tar.Aldarion--->Eathrin--->akura--->Queen-Mise--->Aenaes--->thegift06--->root69--->

Not sure whats going on with Eathrin code being used twice or not? Anyway Eathrin and akura have received their cash dollars and are at the checkout at $0.00, and im (thegift06) stuck at 99c, does this mean that either Queen-Mise or Aenaes have to order before anyone can get a cash dollar?

Not making any accusations just posting what seems to have happened

What im a bit lost. So you took the code I was supposed to use?

yeah, I had nobody to give the dollar to cos my guy dropped out so I gave it to the next person in line but used aenaes instead of Queen-Mise by mistake I see.

So queen mise should have money now and should change the code she uses to yours and then you get the dollar.

• Advertisement

yeah, I had nobody to give the dollar to cos my guy dropped out so I gave it to the next person in line but used aenaes instead of Queen-Mise by mistake I see.

So queen mise should have money now and should change the code she uses to yours and then you get the dollar.

Ah jasus i dont know this is awful confusing? you were supposed to use TheyPreferTom's code?

I was but they site does not work for him, Eathrin was supposed to use him too but he pulled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭your desired user name

I have used Herrick's: my code is

Z099PLAY58PUD

Hope I have done this in the right order

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheyPreferTom

Anyone want to use my code? Z099PLAY8YH2W

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Just to confirm, my order went through with Tar's code so I think that means Tar.A gets the cash dollar and when he places an order the person's code he was using gets a cash dollar and so forth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭RayCarley

I have used Herrick's: my code is

Z099PLAY58PUD

Hope I have done this in the right order

Wasn't sure which one of you to use, but I tried "your desired user name"'s code and now I'm down to $0.99.

My code is Z099PLAYQUWHD
    if the next person could use mine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

I got my mousemat this morning, excellent quality although it's hard to tell from the crappy picture

Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭root69

thegift06,
    did you get your 0.99?

I'm still stuck with 0.99

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ronnie505

Also stuck on 0.99
    My code is Z099PLAYWHQUA

root69 wrote: »
    thegift06,
    did you get your 0.99?

I'm still stuck with 0.99

no im stuck on .99c still, as you can see above the order that was supposed to be followed wasnt. I was supposed to use a code and somebody else used it, so im not sure what code needs to be used now?

Yeah the buck seems to have stopped somewhere? Who was the last person to actually get the $1? Because whoever's code they used should now have a $1 to spend and it has stopped with them. Is Tar.Aldarion the last person to get the dollar because apparently Tar.Aldarion used queen mise's code, so it seems to have stopped with queen mise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭ElectroJazz

RayCarley wrote: »
    Wasn't sure which one of you to use, but I tried "your desired user name"'s code and now I'm down to $0.99.

My code is Z099PLAYQUWHD
    if the next person could use mine?

OK I've used your code - this is getting confusing :/

Here's mine Z099PLAYDY445

Yeah it is confusing, but I think it is that whoever last ordered needs to have used someone else's code and then that person has to continue the chain. But I think we've lost that last person, so I'm not sure where it goes from here.

RayCarley wrote: »
    Yeah the buck seems to have stopped somewhere? Who was the last person to actually get the $1? Because whoever's code they used should now have a $1 to spend and it has stopped with them. Is Tar.Aldarion the last person to get the dollar because apparently Tar.Aldarion used queen mise's code, so it seems to have stopped with queen mise?

Yeh I think chain is broken because they all started going around in circles using codes twice e.t.c.

Eathrin--->TheyPreferTom--->Tar.Aldarion--->Eathrin--->akura--->Queen-Mise--->Aenaes--->Tar.Aldarion--->

All of these have received their $.99 credit to bring it to $0.00 and I was next in line but its impossible to use someone elses code as they have all received their cash discount and gone around in a circle

thegift06 wrote: »
    Yeh I think chain is broken because they all started going around in circles using codes twice e.t.c.

Eathrin--->TheyPreferTom--->Tar.Aldarion--->Eathrin--->akura--->Queen-Mise--->Aenaes--->Tar.Aldarion--->

All of these have received their $.99 credit to bring it to $0.00 and I was next in line but its impossible to use someone elses code as they have all received their cash discount and gone around in a circle

I guess we just came to the party too late. But yeah you should have received your $1 for sure by now. I guess we'll see if it somehow gets resolved, but I'm not sure how hopeful it is now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement