Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Mousemat With Code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Here's my code.

Z099PLAYDZHCN

Do I wait for somebody to use it now and then use someone else's?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheyPreferTom

Z099PLAY8YH2W

Eathrin, I'll use your code if I can get it working!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

will try yours TheyPreferTom

Z099PLAYEP5KH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭paconnors

yeah forgot to mention it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

huh?

also somebody has to buy mine with that code is it?

• Advertisement

I dont get it I still owe .99c?

Z099PLAYDZHCN
    I don't think my code has yet been used.
    Please use this next person.

I think a chain has been broken here.

will try yours TheyPreferTom

Z099PLAYEP5KH

Used your code.

Hopefully somebody will take mine now.
    Z099PLAYDZHCN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

Eathrin i used your's

here's mine Z099PLAYCFTQA

• Advertisement

but will any of us actually get the 1 dollar? Somebody broke the chain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Here is my code: Z099PLAY43BVC

Akura I used your code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

My code: Z099PLAYY5BZS

Queen-Mise, I used yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

Used yours Aenaes.

Can the next person please use my code: Z099PLAYA5S88

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭root69

thegift06 wrote: »
    Used yours Aenaes.

Can the next person please use my code: Z099PLAYA5S88

Just use your code...
    Here is mine for the next person.
    Z099PLAYFZUP2

Did any of you get it free so?

root69 wrote: »
    Just use your code...
    Here is mine for the next person.
    Z099PLAYFZUP2

mine says I have no free credit even though root69 used my code? I dont get it. Im stuck at checkout with a 99c waiting to be paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

mine says I have no free credit even though root69 used my code? I dont get it. Im stuck at checkout with a 99c waiting to be paid?

Same here.

yeah same for ages now because somebody didnt buy with their free credit i think and pass it on

yeah same for ages now because somebody didnt buy with their free credit i think and pass it on

So somebody had to start the chain and then everybody else gets it for free? But somewhere along the way here on Boards somebody took a code and failed to post their own?

• Advertisement

Eathrin wrote: »
    So somebody had to start the chain and then everybody else gets it for free? But somewhere along the way here on Boards somebody took a code and failed to post their own?

So does that mean we have to wait for somebody to buy it for 99c. Will that mean that everyone in the que will end up getting it for free. This video sums up how I feel about the person who screwed up the chain

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭root69

I just went back there... and I have it on checkout .99 with your voucher code in use...

I would expect whenever someone applies my voucher for it to credit my account with .99 cents..
    Not sure anyone has used mine yet..

But you should see the .99 credit.. not sure where.. but somewhere on the account details

They have to buy it with your code, so chain is broken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

I used Eathrin's code and i got the $1.00 cash doller and everything worked fine

224299.jpg

Yes I finally got my cash dollar :D
    Keep the chain going!

As far as i can see from post 122, here is how the order went:

Eathrin--->TheyPreferTom--->Tar.Aldarion--->Eathrin--->akura--->Queen-Mise--->Aenaes--->thegift06--->root69--->

Not sure whats going on with Eathrin code being used twice or not? Anyway Eathrin and akura have received their cash dollars and are at the checkout at $0.00, and im (thegift06) stuck at 99c, does this mean that either Queen-Mise or Aenaes have to order before anyone can get a cash dollar?

Not making any accusations just posting what seems to have happened

so nobody used mine? damn

I used Tar's as Theyprefertom told me he couldnt get the website to work or something.

Thanks, so I should use somebody elses code? Can I even change the code I entered I wonder.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

Ok, I've used Root69's code and my order is down to $0.99.

My code is: Z099PLAYNGQ4K

So am I right in thinking once mine is used I can place my order with the credit I'll get?

Advertisement