Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mindy Project [Fox/Hulu - US]

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Mindys new show champions is really good! I’d recommend it if your a fan of the Mindy project. She’s in a few episodes but not them all I think

On episode three now in the US

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I am very very late to the party with this :o But I have just finished watching the entire Mindy Project series on NowTV (I started in early Dec because it’s leaving nowtv at the end of this month).

I thought it was good show however the earlier seasons were far superior. I felt the various storylines from halfway through season 4 to season 6 were a bit naff.

Disappointingly I thought it would have amounted to something better at the end
    I liked the continuity reference between the opening scene of the first episode to the final scenes of the last episode when it showed Mindy cycling from a wedding; however the rekindling scenes with Danny were weak, predictable and seemed like a rushed job to tie the whole series up

While I can’t really remember much of her character from the US office.... the Mindy Project gave me a new appreciation for Mindy Kaling
    ......Also her wardrobe in the Mindy Project was unreal. :pac:

Overall it was an easy watch with some laughs - a little light on plot at times, but an interesting concept for a comedy tv show with a female lead :)

Advertisement