Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic Incision on gunners hold

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Realised this probably should have gone here... Character name is (oddly enough) - Dave The Sheep

Could I get an invite to the guild? I'm not on Gunnar's hold yet - but will be shortly, going to transfer over since most of the Irish action is there...

Yep, Lav should be on later to throw you an inv to the group..

Also just tell us here when you have transfered over and we'l shoot you an invite in-game!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,340 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Akarinn wrote: »
    Yep, Lav should be on later to throw you an inv to the group..

Also just tell us here when you have transfered over and we'l shoot you an invite in-game!

That was quick, transferred there. Free too. Thought it cost money (gems).

Anyways, I've logged on now, should be visible in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭conor360

Im on there. My character name is Kanr. Can i have an invite? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Laviski

That was quick, transferred there. Free too. Thought it cost money (gems).

Anyways, I've logged on now, should be visible in game.

it free for the first few weeks i believe not sure for how long but there will be a price tag on it soon.

----

all above invite except for Sephiroth_dude - all you need to do is post your ingame name (not your account)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Laviski wrote: »
    it free for the first few weeks i believe not sure for how long but there will be a price tag on it soon.

----

all above invite except for Sephiroth_dude - all you need to do is post your ingame name (not your account)

his on my friends list ill invite him if i can going online in 10 mins

• Advertisement

caspa307 wrote: »
    his on my friends list ill invite him if i can going online in 10 mins

done, also added everyone in the guild as a friend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Glebee

Im up for joining. Just rolled a human necro

Name: Janwar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Glebee wrote: »
    Im up for joining. Just rolled a human necro

Name: Janwar

Invited.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lathac

Looking to join too, Characters name is Lathac.

Cheers

Invited.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

sephirothdude is my in game name :)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭longwhitecross+

Hey. Can I get an invite? Characters name is Theijn

invited^^

sephirothdude is my in game name :)

i added ya last night man?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

caspa307 wrote: »
    i added ya last night man?

ah good stuff,I ain't been on since wednesday =O

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ErPeG

My nick is ErPeGia
    To be honest I'm not from Ireland and from any english-speaking country. I don't know if u have TS/Vent or somehting like that, but I really want to joiin irish guild, because i want to listen irish english, know some people from Ireland, and maybe some day learn, though little bit irish accent. I'm on Underworld server... I hope it won't be so huge problem.
    Waiting for response - ErPeG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Any chance on an invite lads?

Name is Strobess

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Cheers.

So any big events going down?:)

• Advertisement

So any big events going down?:)

I'm working on getting a sPvP team together. Getting one of my old competitive WoW mates to get the game next week to join, too.

Now that the game is that bit older and WvWvW is now actually important (because it resets weekly) we can hopefully get some major WvWvW events together.

Other than that, I want to complete all the dungeons on all modes (story = easy & exploration = hard). I've currently unlocked two.

Join the social group so we can get a better idea of what people are looking for. It's kind of hard without an official website but hopefully we can get a few more people interested in actually contributing to Guild events.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mattdonnelly

Any chance I could get an invite off someone? My character name is Bambounou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Hi guys, wondering if I could get an invite, my character is called Boncal. Thanks.

done^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Cheers thanks.

I went into the game there and accepted the invite, just tried to go into /guild chat to say thanks for the invite, and it told me I wasn't in a guild! Does it take a while to update or something?

you need to click represent guild once you accepted the inv.

danthefan wrote: »
    Cheers thanks.

I went into the game there and accepted the invite, just tried to go into /guild chat to say thanks for the invite, and it told me I wasn't in a guild! Does it take a while to update or something?

Press "G" and click "represent" at the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Guys once you get invited to the Guild and boards social group, have a read of the discussion threads that are there. The more active guildies we can get posting there the easier it will be to organise meetups.

_Puma_ wrote: »
    Guys once you get invited to the Guild and boards social group, have a read of the discussion threads that are there. The more active guildies we can get posting there the easier it will be to organise meetups.

yeah and we are a friendly bunch too had some laugh at 7 am this morning lol

• Advertisement

_Puma_ wrote: »

Can I get a link please for the social group?

Advertisement