Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic Incision on gunners hold

Options
  • 25-08-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

Guild wars 2 Guild.

For irish ppl for PvE initially and take it from there.

if your interested drop me a pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Im there once i figure out how to download the client

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Laviski

myself or hazzens ill sort you out if you pick it up with usb key or summut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Yea i have a 32mb key, might head over to ye and pick up client tomorrow after work

dats sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Jimbob 83 wrote: »
    Yea i have a 32mb key, might head over to ye and pick up client tomorrow after work

You might struggle the client is about 15 gigs.....

• Advertisement

i'm pretty sure he meant gb :D this ain't the 90's anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Are all the old crowd playing Steve? Shall I pick up a copy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Can i get an invite name is beet root king

• Registered Users Posts: 35 p1000

Could i join? I'm only a lvl 10 ranger, but i might be of some use. Name's Dekarta in-game.

done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Interested in joining. My character Hrx will be on at 8:30 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Laviski wrote: »
    done

Add me m8... Calvez

Done. btw any in the guild can inv. so if i'm not about poke someone that is online.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Character name is Hokempokem. I'd love an invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

I'd like an invite, character is Meredeve Mandalore, though I hear guild invites are down at the minute.

delta36 wrote: »
    I'd like an invite, character is Meredeve Mandalore, though I hear guild invites are down at the minute.

yeah i still can't seem to invite u.

Laviski wrote: »
    yeah i still can't seem to invite u.

I got an invite yesterday and was able to accept it. Had a hard time trying to represent the guild for a while, seems to be working for me now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭reaper12

Is this going to be the irish guild on Gunnar's hold??

If so, then invite me when you can, my name is Meladan in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Yeah this is Irish guild on gunners hold, will be good fun once we have a few more peeps.

Most of us played WoW and DaoC so very pvp orientated but Im down for whatever, guild invites are tempermental at the moment.

If you get invited and it doesnt let you accept, sometimes if you go to or from the overflow server and accept there itll work.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Could I get an Invite? Not on your server but I can still join the guild. IGN: Loingsigh

• Advertisement

Hawke wrote: »
    Could I get an Invite? Not on your server but I can still join the guild. IGN: Loingsigh

i've sent an invite but if you could pm me ur login so i know if it was you that i invited. as i am not sure if you can join from other servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Hey guys,

Im interested in joining, mainly for a bit of organisation in WvW. Current char is Puma Swiftfoot on Gunnars Hold. Could ya drop me an invite.

Hey Laviski, could I make a polite suggestion? Could you make a few people officers, or whatever the equivalent would be to allow some people to purchase upgrades anytime you're not online? Seeing as they take so long to build, it'd be nice to have a few different people who could keep upgrades constantly going.

yeah will do

my main aim atm is to get economy lvl3 but that costs 5000!
    to get the 24hr xp guild buff.

btw i have a social grp set up on boards. check and see if ye got an invite. (u need 20 posts to join - boards.ie rules)

No idea what social groups are for, but invite please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭reaper12

send me an invite too please, I'm meladan in guildwars.

done----
    Guild Representation:

Each player account can belong to multiple guilds. However, each character may only represent one guild at a time; only that guild earns influence from the character's actions. In addition, the character only has access to guild features of the represented guild, notably shared storage, buffs, and guild-wide chat.

To change the guild represented, open the guild panel, choose the "management" tab, select the appropriate guild, and choose "represent."

This is ref for ppl who join the guild and cannot see guild chat or gain guild buffs and just generally "wtf join guild can't see chat".

social groups on boards can be viewed here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php
    search Celtic Incision (has a GW2 logo)
    better this way than setting up a forum on diff site. Ppl converse here so the social grp ain't taking them too far away.

Now boards.ie have a restriction that you must have 20posts before you can join it.

Bear in mind that Guilds are a little bugged at the minute. I am still having trouble trying to represent the Guild at times (clicking the button does nothing).

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Shweeet... Gonna join this..!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

But.... How exactly do i join? And do u have a mumble or vent..? :O

Advertisement