Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic Incision on gunners hold

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Akarinn wrote: »
    But.... How exactly do i join? And do u have a mumble or vent..? :O

Post your in-game name here (not your Guild Wars 2 account name), you should get an invite soonish. But, as I said above, bear in mind guilds are a little buggy at the minute.

Don't think Laviski has set up mumble or vent at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

we'll get a mumble sorted 2mrw, just wasnt sure if there was much interest in a boards GW2 guild but apparently there is ! Quite a few new members today, Laviski will sort it all out 2mrw xoxo

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

My sig below, free mumble ;)

If your interested get your GM or officer to drop me a PM, would be handy if you just grab all the details required first and send them on, rather then me getting a **** ton of mails ;)

Can set you up your own private sub-network, moderators and access.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Laviski

yeah we got a mumble set up.
    its posted on our social grp and ingame motd also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Laviski wrote: »
    yeah we got a mumble set up.
    its posted on our social grp and ingame motd also.

givf social grp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Swapped over the Gunnars hold from my other server since my guild was fairly empty.

Hawke wrote: »
    Swapped over the Gunnars hold from my other server since my guild was fairly empty.

well tell me your ingame name and i will drop you an inv.

well tell me your ingame name and i will drop you an inv.
    Im already in the guild, but thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

What's the difference between this Guild and Eire?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Might as well join up, I've seen a few people running around, but I haven't figured how to search for a character yet... /who /search etc don't seem to work for me (not sure of the syntax however).

So, if someone could throw an invite to Seanin I'd be grateful.

• Advertisement

ArthurG wrote: »
    Might as well join up, I've seen a few people running around, but I haven't figured how to search for a character yet... /who /search etc don't seem to work for me (not sure of the syntax however).

So, if someone could throw an invite to Seanin I'd be grateful.

Sent an invite there.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

I should be starting later today. Not looking to join a clan yet, but I'm sure I'll see some of ye around.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

I should be starting later today. Not looking to join a clan yet, but I'm sure I'll see some of ye around.

Its not so much of a clan.. Its more just chatting and stuff! Not forcing you to do anything and we have a mumble so u can come on and have the bants!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Cool cool

If your ingame later put a post here of your name and il send u an inv..

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭MikeyJoyce

Hi there everyone,

How is the guild going so far? Everyone having a good time?

I would like to make you guys aware of an event The Initiative have planned for this coming Saturday.

As you may have seen we haven't been doing fantastically well in WvW yet and we hope to change that this week.

http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-alliance/1

The Initiative is a huge alliance with a lot of dedicated members and 90% of the guilds have held back so far in WvW to get a sense of the other worlds.

On Saturday 8th from 9:00AM the Initiative will be moving into WvW.

This is a combined effort from a lot of different guilds. The target will be the two enemy borderlands we hope to starve them of points from those maps and force them into the Eternal battlegrounds.

Hit me up in game the name is Mikkey for any more info we will be in there from 9:00am onwards holding keeps and attacking castles.

Would be awesome if some of you guys could come too.

Cheers

MikeyJoyce wrote: »
    Hi there everyone,

How is the guild going so far? Everyone having a good time?

I would like to make you guys aware of an event The Initiative have planned for this coming Saturday.

As you may have seen we haven't been doing fantastically well in WvW yet and we hope to change that this week.

http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-alliance/1

The Initiative is a huge alliance with a lot of dedicated members and 90% of the guilds have held back so far in WvW to get a sense of the other worlds.

On Saturday 8th from 9:00AM the Initiative will be moving into WvW.

This is a combined effort from a lot of different guilds. The target will be the two enemy borderlands we hope to starve them of points from those maps and force them into the Eternal battlegrounds.

Hit me up in game the name is Mikkey for any more info we will be in there from 9:00am onwards holding keeps and attacking castles.

Would be awesome if some of you guys could come too.

Cheers

This kind of post reminds me of DAoC relic raids!!

sounds like fun.

sounds like fun.

Maybe put it in the GMOTD?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Just started there today meself, made a human guardian any chance of an invite name is Igsy

• Advertisement

We need more officers to keep stuff building, we have 4000 influence and don't yet have a banner. I'd love if you made it me but really anyone's whose online to ensure there's always something in the build queue and not letting it go to waste would be fine.

We need more officers to keep stuff building, we have 4000 influence and don't yet have a banner. I'd love if you made it me but really anyone's whose online to ensure there's always something in the build queue and not letting it go to waste would be fine.

Think we're saving up for 5000 influence to be able to build 24 hour 5% exp boosts.

delta36 wrote: »
    Think we're saving up for 5000 influence to be able to build 24 hour 5% exp boosts.
    Are they really worth it? It says there only for Kills and that not a lot judging by what i've got so far. The hearts seems to give much better yields.

Are they really worth it? It says there only for Kills and that not a lot judging by what i've got so far. The hearts seems to give much better yields.

It all adds up, and once we've researched Architecture level 3, they cost 500 inf to build. Plus if people take consumables, which give a 10% xp bonus, you're getting a 15% bonus on a regular enough basis (assuming they stack).

Also, are we going to set a standard drop point, and time for all public banners, to give as many guildies as possible a chance to get them?
    Edit: Also, completing hearts in a lot of cases involves killing things anyway.

Maybe put it in the GMOTD?

need to ppl to join mumble server and read our forum on the social grp. before i will change the motd.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=335

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Playboy wrote: »

DAOC relic raids didn't start at 9am... forming at 5:30am.. moving out to keeps at 6am ;)

Welease wrote: »

DAOC relic raids didn't start at 9am... forming at 5:30am.. moving out to keeps at 6am ;)

Haha yes unfortunately the over night relic raid did become a feature but on the server I played on we had a number of major coordinated prime time raids. Used to crash the server quite regularly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Haha yes unfortunately the over night relic raid did become a feature but on the server I played on we had a number of major coordinated prime time raids. Used to crash the server quite regularly

While I didn't enjoy getting up that early (although I played Guinevere US server so times were always wierd anyway), it was an amazing testament to the game that players would log on and assemble in the middle of the night to get the relics for their realm... and if you were on the receiving end (a dirty Alb or slightly less dirty Mid :p) you might get a text from a guildie at 7am letting you know we were under attack..
    I havent played a game since that I could be arsed getting up 10 minutes early for ...

So despite you guys actually planning to attack my server this weekend (Desolation), I hope you have fun and do well do ok.. ;)

need to ppl to join mumble server and read our forum on the social grp. before i will change the motd.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=335

I've already asked about joining in the Guild chat but got no response (you, yourself, were on). I guess I can just ask to join here? Like, I don't use Boards that often, maybe a couple times a week, so I don't get the advantage of it for me so can you explain the advantage and invite me to the group?

I'm Ushrax in-game btw.

• Advertisement

I've already asked about joining in the Guild chat but got no response (you, yourself, were on). I guess I can just ask to join here? Like, I don't use Boards that often, maybe a couple times a week, so I don't get the advantage of it for me so can you explain the advantage and invite me to the group?

Are you able to press "G" ..G is for guild chat...
    Top of the page in the MOTD is the mumble details.. :))

There's no real "advantage" of using Mumble. But its better to have a close nit Guild, and mumble helps us achieve that. I only go on to have the banter with the lads and it actually helps with doing dungeons when you can go on mumble and discuss boss tactics instead of writing everything in party chat, so i suppose actually you could say thats at least one advantage of using mumble.

Advertisement