Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum beers - Saturday, 1st September, Dublin

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Nope. I've a hot date with Dana that evening
    bluewolf wrote: »
    will they actually show doctor who there
    Unlikely, since as fitz0 points out, there's no telly there.

That said, the mobile app filmon might be worth downloading.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,484 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Robindch, will I feel safe there?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

and re: post #1, there are still some thought criminals out there not on bacefook...

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Sickened Im gonna miss this but have to work. Hopefully this recession bounces back properly and Im jobless the next time round :(

Can't make it :(
    I'd just like to point out that my inability to attend has nothing to do with elevatorgate :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I'm back in! Forgot my dog sitter was going to EP, so can make it to beers after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

ninja900 wrote: »
    Can't make it :(
    I'd just like to point out that my inability to attend has nothing to do with elevatorgate :pac:

If we put up a harassment policy will you come?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Harassment for all!

Galvasean and me will be dropping into Yamamori on South Great George's Street at half six for a quick bite before heading up to the Lordy Edwina for around seven-forty-five or so. PM or post here if you're planning to be in the vicinity and peckish around that time.

In order to help identify us, possibly fatally, some rubber dinosaurs are likely to be secreted about our persons:

219138.jpg

Neither of us will be dressed as a Dr Who fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

*Pulls out the Windrunner*

• Advertisement

From the left, the elegant jean'd legs of CerebralCortex, Dan (non-boardsie, afaik), Kylith and Galvasean.

219207.JPG

And here's Galvasean's Tyrannosaurus Rex taking a breather:

219208.JPG

fitz0 wrote: »
    If we put up a harassment policy will you come?

Only in my pants.

hope you got signed model release forms for the pics, Robin..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Galvasean wrote: »
    Harassment for all!

Harassment for Some, fresh coffee and hobnobs for others!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

That T. rex sure liked his alcohol. Poor little guy couldn't stand by the end of it!

579941_10151013781382665_456696004_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

So tell us the scoop for those of us who live 6,000 miles away and couldn't make it.

Any closeted Christians show up (only to be given away by their crucifix necklace)?

Yeah, never been to any boards beers so what's it like?
    Do you call each other by your boards nicks? It would be important to know the correct etiquette...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Well done those making the soirée. :)

I'm back from my hols refreshed and reinvigorated.
    Well maybe not invigorated. Or refreshed. But I'm definitely home.

Galvasean wrote: »
    That T. rex sure liked his alcohol. Poor little guy couldn't stand by the end of it!
    Poor little critter couldn't stand at the start either -- Hope you demanded your money back from Toymaster!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Kivaro wrote: »
    So tell us the scoop for those of us who live 6,000 miles away and couldn't make it.

Any closeted Christians show up (only to be given away by their crucifix necklace)?

I echo this.

Advertisement