Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex-Christian Support group

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The road to Hell is paved with those, I've heard. Are you saying phil is sort of a Satanic county council worker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Philologos' posts follow a depressingly repetitive formula.

1. Addresses question as himself somewhat

2. Talks about Jesus/ biblical stuff

3. Avoids answering difficult easy questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stanley 2

would this be open to ex other religions and ex atiests

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

philologos wrote: »
    ........ We can clearly see what Jesus advocated on the pages of the New Testament. It is clear to say the least as to the life that He called us to lead. I'd encourage people just to pick up Mark's Gospel and see.

Yep, real clear.....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Social Caios

I don't know stanley, I mean they all have there same core values but what I hope to do is to help people out of the emotions and confused thoughts, and not to have to go through binge drinking, drugging and depression like I did. and I would not know how to help somebody or even relate to them, if they were to come out of Islam for instance, because I was indoctrinated into born again Christianity not the Muslim beliefs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement