Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US open 2012

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,096 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I read about his 100 and 400 times in an article the Mail. The times were given by his fitness coach. Jes Green, is it. I will look back over the article if I can find it.

BTW, 11 secs for 100 is very believable. I can do the 100 in 13 flat, and I am not as big, strong or as powerful as Andy. Nor as young! Jez Green was more emphasising Murray´s incredible burst of speed over 20 metres. This being something very advantageous for tennis players. Speed over short distances. The 55 secs 400 is very good.

As for the watch incident. Yes, Rado are the makers. I could have sworn in the Mail that they also mentioned Rolex. Maybe I interpreted that Rado was the model and that Rolex was the maker. Anyway, at Wimbledon he did not wear it at the presentation and he must have gotten a slap on the wrist, pardon the pun.

Advertisement