Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Waste of time and money going to watch that team :p

You'd be better off on the spin:D

Its the game against your lot:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dicki

hi all
    just got into biking and am loving it, was wondering is there anyone around kilkenny /tipperary area want to go for a spin :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I would suggest sticking up a new post dicki otherwise it wont be seen buried in this thread.

Best of luck with the bike, and hopefully see you out and about in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

dicki wrote: »
    hi all
    just got into biking and am loving it, was wondering is there anyone around kilkenny /tipperary area want to go for a spin :cool:

I'm about 15-20 minutes away from Kilkenny city, on the Carlow side.:)

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    I'm about 15-20 minutes away from Kilkenny city, on the Carlow side.:)

Yeah but a bully on the bike and a hooligan to boot! Ya drive too fast for a new lad Blu3 :eek::eek:

:p

• Advertisement

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah but a bully on the bike and a hooligan to boot! Ya drive too fast for a new lad Blu3 :eek::eek:
    :p

Your making me out to be a bully ya fcuker :mad:! I always say go at your own pace and I will adjust mine accordingly :P

Ohhhh nice save....LMAO.

Ya know I am only taking the piss mate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Well lads is there a spin this Sunday?

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Well lads is there a spin this Sunday?

I wont know until closer to the date, should know Thursday/Friday, if I can go this Sunday.I'm sure Wonda and LBH are planning something though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

After my off and a wrecked bike and a broken collarbone, it'll be a while before I get to go for a spin again. Have a safe one if ye get out lads!

• Advertisement

Really sorry to hear that John, Glad you around to tell the tale after it. Hopefully you get a new machine and be back on track....GWS.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

After my off and a wrecked bike and a broken collarbone, it'll be a while before I get to go for a spin again. Have a safe one if ye get out lads!

Never knew. Was it recent? I usually hear ya pull into riverside. Guess I wont be hearing that for a while. Hope you heal soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Get well soon.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Get well soon. Hope all ok with you.

Really sorry to hear that John, Glad you around to tell the tale after it. Hopefully you get a new machine and be back on track....GWS.

Cheers Gar. Fingers crossed it won't be too long.
    Never knew. Was it recent? I usually hear ya pull into riverside. Guess I wont be hearing that for a while. Hope you heal soon.

Did ya?? LOL. Yeah it was last Wednesday. Jeez I can't believe it's a week already! :(
    Get well soon.
    Get well soon. Hope all ok with you.

Thanks lads..

The amount of speed camera vans that were out today (Sunday) was insane. Between Kilcock and Ardee I passed 4 of them in the space of 2 hours, and in Trim there was a bullet (Garda Bike) doing a one man checkpoint and had pulled over some teenager in a red BMW giving him the riot act.

Talk about trying to get revenue in fast....:rolleyes:

The amount of speed camera vans that were out today (Sunday) was insane. Between Kilcock and Ardee I passed 4 of them in the space of 2 hours, and in Trim there was a bullet (Garda Bike) doing a one man checkpoint and had pulled over some teenager in a red BMW giving him the riot act.

Talk about trying to get revenue in fast....:rolleyes:

Aye - it's quarter end and they need to make targets! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Anyone up for a spin this weekend? Rain is quite likely on sunday but sure you hardened lads are used to it;)

We are heading down nerrads why this weekend Joe for a change, more then welcome to join us. We had a grand spin last week and were lucky with the rain.

I will give you a text closer to the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

Twas good meeting a good few of you lads out on the few spins i managed to get out to. Gotta stick my sv up for sale though so can hopefully grab another bike next year at some stage and get back out :)

• Advertisement

goodlad wrote: »
    Twas good meeting a good few of you lads out on the few spins i managed to get out to. Gotta stick my sv up for sale though so can hopefully grab another bike next year at some stage and get back out :)

Ahhh fook man whats up?
    You were only getting to grips with the beast....everything okay I hope. We are out and about tomorrow down nerrads way hopefully, if you wanna join us.

Ahhh fook man whats up?
    You were only getting to grips with the beast....everything okay I hope. We are out and about tomorrow down nerrads way hopefully, if you wanna join us.

Gotta pay the bills and the bike is next on the list of stuff thats not needed.
    Sure i will pickup another bike as soon as possible. Sure hopefully it sells!

I understand mate...she will sell alright its a cracker, best of luck and sure I will see you soon on the new beast.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭SaoriseBiker

A little hurling match replay on the tele, wouldn't make it, enjoy yourselves anyway.

I understand mate...she will sell alright its a cracker, best of luck and sure I will see you soon on the new beast.

Sure i will see. Its not exacty the best time of year to sell though.
    Im gonna price it to sell anyways and see what happens.

No its not the best time of year but I would say she will sell quick its spotless, GLWS anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Its a harsh bit of luck man. Ppl use to get bikes to save a fee pound on travel costs. Bloody disgrace the position some ppl are put in in this country the last few years. Hope she said sells well for you. See you when you get your next yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Good Spin today we were blessed again with the weather

Hope Everybody got back home safe :cool:

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Good Spin today we were blessed again with the weather

Hope Everybody got back home safe :cool:

Ye, good fun. I am home safe. I parted off at Kilcullen.

• Advertisement

What sort of shillings you letting it off for ?

Advertisement