Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iherb.com- discount code

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭SMI

As far as I know there is no free shipping code at the moment but they have great DHL rates, and extremely speedy service if you use it. Have a look at the rates here.
    http://www.iherb.com/info/international
    You can use my code to get $10 off (or $5 off orders under $40)
    Code: Snip

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I think ti was this thread where I tried codes and one of them was free shipping http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82783909
    if not there are other iherb threads on here, most of the old codes worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

SMI wrote: »
    As far as I know there is no free shipping code at the moment but they have great DHL rates, and extremely speedy service if you use it. Have a look at the rates here.
    Code: I don't think you are allowed to post referral codes.
    Imo, you are better off opting for the post option. They DHL to Germany, and your shipment is posted from there. Less chance of being checked by customs...

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

Esel wrote: »
    Imo, you are better off opting for the post option. They DHL to Germany, and your shipment is posted from there. Less chance of being checked by customs...

What other option is there other than post? Sorry i didn't understand the sentence there.

SMI wrote: »
    Code: Snip

Yup, I've used iherb twice now, shipping $6 as my order was under 40. I just thought there's a new free shipping code around. Don't think there is any at the moment from my own search here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

camz09 wrote: »
    Yup, I've used iherb twice now, shipping $6 as my order was under 40. I just thought there's a new free shipping code around. Don't think there is any at the moment from my own search here.

Yeah you have to spend the 40$ to get free shipping or is that just for US? Or spend less and get the 10$ off code.

camz09 wrote: »
    What other option is there other than post? Sorry i didn't understand the sentence there.
    You can opt for DHL (courier) rather than post.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Yeah you have to spend the 40$ to get free shipping or is that just for US? Or spend less and get the 10$ off code.

There's no free postage on international at the moment. For $10 off a first order, you need to spend 40 using someone's referral code. It's only $5 off if less than 40. Shipping is $4 if you spend between 40 and 80 and under 4lbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Looks like an interesting site. What have you all purchased on this site?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

dixiefly wrote: »

I don't do supplelements but I get mostly food stuff you can't get here

Coconut butter
    artisana nut butters
    st dalfour herbal teas
    bare apple crisps
    raw gourmet delights

I also love the hugo naturals lavendar mist and there's a great black tar soap.

• Advertisement

dixiefly wrote: »

So far i've ordered some gluten free stuff(pizza crust, masa harina for tortillas), cheaper nutritional yeast. Also, much cheaper coconut oil, erythritol, unsweetened cocoa. Not a lot of waiting time, it's great!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

el diablo wrote: »
    My order never arrived. I've been scammed by this shower of *****.

Lots of reports online about non delivery of orders so it looks like I'm not the only one. :mad:

Please ignore this post above. (I can't delete it). I've received a refund on my account as my delivery was stopped by customs and returned to iHerb.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

If I gave my referral code to somebody living at the same address as me so they get $10 off their 1st order, would that be considered abusing the terms of their rewards program?

If I gave my referral code to somebody living at the same address as me so they get $10 off their 1st order, would that be considered abusing the terms of their rewards program?

I would say if you share & receive reward bonus' I wouldn't take the chance, but if you don't use the reward prpgramme that much risk it for a biscuit.
    You could even write the address a bit differetnly, e.g RD instead of road etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Incense is very good value and about half the price you'd pay here for the good strong stuff, I recommend the Sai Baba Super Hit & Nag Champa, Blue Pearl Vanilla, Strawberry and Variety pack.
    Eco Tools and Real Techniques brushes are half the price (or less) than here. Haven't ordered the real techniques ones yet myself.
    Get vitamins including Sentry vitamins(like centrum), iron, b vitamins, omega 3 etc. All much cheaper than the likes of Holland and Barrett. Have also tried silly herbal weight loss tablets which don't work:o
    I get various body lotions/face creams/body oils . My favourite brands being Alba Botanica/Desert Essence and Now Foods for the body oils (apricot/almond/jojoba etc)
    They sell my most favourite can't be got here Coconut perfume
    Haven't gotten many food items, bar herbal tea, but may try some based on the suggestions here.
    All my recent orders have come from Germany so no chance of extra charges.
    Can't recommend iherb enough!

Oh lindtee, you're going to cost me a fortune!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

:( My last order was stopped by customs - apparently the dog treats I ordered are prohibited in Ireland even though I can by some here in Dublin and other varieties from the uk!! :mad:

tk123 wrote: »
    :( My last order was stopped by customs - apparently the dog treats I ordered are prohibited in Ireland even though I can by some here in Dublin and other varieties from the uk!! :mad:
    Did you opt for courier shipping or international post?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Esel wrote: »
    Did you opt for courier shipping or international post?

Only had the option for DHL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

When you choose the basic Global Priority Mail by DHL for $4..is this delivered by DHL or AnPost?
    I'm waiting three weeks at this stage
    Last time I bought about two years ago, parcels were bulk sent to Germany, then delivered by AnPost and was roughly eight days from date of order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭loopymum

GPM by dhl comes by An post I am pretty sure,

I did 4 of those orders 2 weeks ago and 3 have turned up in the last week, still waiting for the 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adventure Pout

loopymum wrote: »
    GPM by dhl comes by An post I am pretty sure,

I did 4 of those orders 2 weeks ago and 3 have turned up in the last week, still waiting for the 4th

Hope your 4th arrived.
    Can you tell me how long it took to arrive by the time you get the shipping notice by mail?
    If you are not home, do they leave a delivery notice to pick up at the post office?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Hope your 4th arrived.
    Can you tell me how long it took to arrive by the time you get the shipping notice by mail?
    If you are not home, do they leave a delivery notice to pick up at the post office?
    Mine arrived after 23 days. I think that was longer than normal. It was delivered by AnPost, and yes there'll be a missed delivery docket.

Advertisement