Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iherb.com- discount code

Options
  • 13-08-2012 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

EDIT: Sorry folks, I realised thats a referral code thing..I was also given BUY123 as a code, think that one is an ordinary coupon& it works the same way.)

[/B]Gives $5.00 off all orders and is worth $10 off any order over $40. Shipping to Ireland is $4.00 if your order is over $40.

Just putting it up in case its of use to anyone else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I can't see a box to put any coupon codes in at checkout :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

It will pop up at checkout

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Sappa wrote: »
    It will pop up at checkout

Yeah I went as far as that ( the shipping & review order page) and nothing. I double checked. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,978 ✭✭✭opus

According to the email iherb sent me yesterday you just use the referral code in the URL eg:

http://www.iherb.com

Disclosure the above is my $10 off code. So if you'd prefer to use the OP's one just change the code at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

A dodgy company in my opinion. I'm waiting on an order for over six weeks and customer service don't seem to give a ****. :(

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

el diablo wrote: »
    A dodgy company in my opinion. I'm waiting on an order for over six weeks and customer service don't seem to give a ****. :(

I've placed 30+ orders over the last few years and have had no trouble. The cheapest standrad postage option normally takes 1-2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I've placed 30+ orders over the last few years and have had no trouble. The cheapest standrad postage option normally takes 1-2 weeks.
    Same here. And the one time I had a problem (with a bottle breaking in my package) they sorted it straight away. Would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

I find their standard shipping is usually 7 days which is excellent coming from Cali.
    Never had a problem and the products are great.

Previously my order arrived within five working days (standard post) but something has obviously gone wrong this time. I haven't heard from customs either so it's obviously lost or stolen. €70 down the drain. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭golfpaul

Previously my order arrived within five working days (standard post) but something has obviously gone wrong this time. I haven't heard from customs either so it's obviously lost or stolen. €70 down the drain. :(

Used them quite a bit in the past with no problems. My last order hasn't arrived either. Anyone else having problems? A quick email under their "contact us" section any they refunded the amount no questions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

I got mine in 7 or 8 days too, no problem with then at all...

golfpaul wrote: »
    Used them quite a bit in the past with no problems. My last order hasn't arrived either. Anyone else having problems? A quick email under their "contact us" section any they refunded the amount no questions.

Did you extra for postage with tracking? They told me I will receive no refund as I used regular postage. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Still waiting on my order that was shipped on the 5th sept. Have only ever lost one delivery and they will not help if you only use standard post.

Did you extra for postage with tracking? They told me I will receive no refund as I used regular postage. :(

No, I used the standard (free delivery @ the time).

No, I used the standard (free delivery @ the time).

They won't refund if your order gets lost when standard post is used. So how did you manage to get a refund? :confused:

They won't refund if your order gets lost when standard post is used. So how did you manage to get a refund? :confused:

Shipping method was "international airmail".
    I sent them an email stating order wasn't received and got an automated reply a few hours later saying they will be in touch shortly. Within 24hrs I received the email below.

Dear XXXXX,

We are emailing to inform you that we have issued a refund credit in the amount of $XX.XX back to your credit card. This credit should show in your account within 48 hours.
    Please Note: The amount credited will be impacted by any discount(s) on your order. Also, if you have credits from multiple orders, you will receive an email from each order.

Have a healthy day!

Sincerely,

iHerb Management
    17825 Indian Street, Moreno Valley, CA 92551, U.S.A
    Phone: 951.616.3600, Fax: 951.616.3601

I think a lot of the mail out of the USA this month has been impacted by increased security leading up the anniversaries of 9/11,increased parcel inspections and a general hold up on items that usually take 7 days can easily delay them by several days.

Shipping method was "international airmail".
    I sent them an email stating order wasn't received and got an automated reply a few hours later saying they will be in touch shortly. Within 24hrs I received the email below.

Dear XXXXX,

We are emailing to inform you that we have issued a refund credit in the amount of $XX.XX back to your credit card. This credit should show in your account within 48 hours.
    Please Note: The amount credited will be impacted by any discount(s) on your order. Also, if you have credits from multiple orders, you will receive an email from each order.

Have a healthy day!

Sincerely,

iHerb Management
    17825 Indian Street, Moreno Valley, CA 92551, U.S.A
    Phone: 951.616.3600, Fax: 951.616.3601

I'm not sure how you managed to get a refund. I was told I've no chance of being refunded if my order goes missing as I didn't pay for postage with tracking.
    :confused:

Mine arrived today,8 days not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

what way does this work with having to pay customs? are you's getting stuff through without paying for it?

• Advertisement

m.j.w wrote: »
    what way does this work with having to pay customs? are you's getting stuff through without paying for it?
    Yepp

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

Got the two core collections and four other Real Techniques brushes from iherb for $60.55 including postage- bargain considering core collections are about €25 each in Boots or on Cloud 10 Beauty.

Now here's hoping they arrive in a timely fashion! :)

I'm not sure how you managed to get a refund. I was told I've no chance of being refunded if my order goes missing as I didn't pay for postage with tracking.
    :confused:

If they are not playing ball get onto your credit card company and get your refund.

If they are not playing ball get onto your credit card company and get your refund.

Ok, I've tried that but I have to write a letter to my Visa card company and include all correspondences etc. :(

Anyone who's been waiting on stuff from iHerb, have you received it?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Start The Clock.... sent from SoCal yesterday,

Honestly, if I receive my purchase with-in 14 days I will be happy with the bargain I received.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

I'm waiting on an order for 11 days now too which is far longer than it has taken in the past. 55euro worth too :/

Redisle wrote: »
    I'm waiting on an order for 11 days now too which is far longer than it has taken in the past. 55euro worth too :/

Is is tracked or regular postage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Regular. Never had a problem in the past with this. Paying for the expensive postage kind of negates a lot of the savings anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Order arrived on Monday, shipped on 5th Sept.

• Advertisement

Redisle wrote: »
    Regular. Never had a problem in the past with this. Paying for the expensive postage kind of negates a lot of the savings anyway..

Ok, keep us up to date anyway.

Advertisement