Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infergus - Exchange 18/08/2012 - SCV/T6/AE/UMVC3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Anyone that's just coming for AE/Marvel and doesn't want to come in early betwee 9am -11am, PM me so I can write down your names and your partner's name and you can just pay me when you come in late. AE/Marvel should begin at 1-2pm with AE starting first then Marvel. So come in then at 1-2pm.

For SCV/Tekken players, come in between 9am-11am as normal, SCV is going first and Tekken will follow shortly after.

For SCV players, the Exchange's internet doesn't co-operate well with the consoles, so patches/unlockable characters will be a problem, can anyone that has a patched version of SCV and unlocked characters bring their Xbox please.

For anyone that has SCV and doesn't have characters unlocked, http://8wayrun.com/threads/scv-quick-unlock-guide.10237/ -that's a quick guide to get everything.

EDIT: Between 9-11am, everyone's welcome to put on something when everything's setup for early casuals before the tournaments start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Anyone that's just coming for AE/Marvel and doesn't want to come in early betwee 9am -11am, PM me so I can write down your names and your partner's name and you can just pay me when you come in late. AE/Marvel should begin at 1-2pm with AE starting first then Marvel. So come in then at 1-2pm.

For SCV/Tekken players, come in between 9am-11am as normal, SCV is going first and Tekken will follow shortly after.

For SCV players, the Exchange's internet doesn't co-operate well with the consoles, so patches/unlockable characters will be a problem, can anyone that has a patched version of SCV and unlocked characters bring their Xbox please.

For anyone that has SCV and doesn't have characters unlocked, http://8wayrun.com/threads/scv-quick-unlock-guide.10237/ -that's a quick guide to get everything.

EDIT: Between 9-11am, everyone's welcome to put on something when everything's setup for early casuals before the tournaments start.

I shall be attending to take SCV And Tekken 6

I'll be waiting Ramza:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Right, Monitors are dropped in, and I got the alarm code.

Anyone attending Friday's casuals should be able to pick up the key no problem, the Exchange is open pretty late.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Thanks for the heads up Fergus. That changes from me having to get up to leave at 7am to a leisurely 11am and still have time for lunch before Marvel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

This is the monitor i was planning to bring:
    http://gdgt.com/packard-bell/viseo/200ws/specs/

I have yet to play on it, so we'll need to test it.
    Was thinkin it could be used for casuals at the very least.
    It has only 5ms of input lag, which is pretty decent. (it has built in speakers! :) )

Thoughts?

• Advertisement

It has only 5ms of input lag, which is pretty decent. (it has built in speakers! :) )

Thoughts?

Yes that'd be great if you brought that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Confirmed. Gonna get bodied but the craic will be had. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow for some games!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Nutrient wrote: »
    I shall be attending to take SCV And Tekken 6

I'll be waiting Ramza:pac:

Bring it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,979 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Thoughts?

Response time =/= input lag.

Still though, bring it if you can. More monitors are always welcome.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

what's the situation with the keys lads?

I really don't want to show at 9 am to be left standing outside with all this expensive gear.

Again!

• Advertisement

Kuro is picking them today and someone's gonna be there tomorrow morning at 9am with the keys to open up, I'll be there at 9am or earlier.

I still need 2 more Xboxes for an optimal number of setups.

Anyone willing? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

How many setups do you have so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

So, I'll be there...just for marvel though. Anyone need a teammate? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

Voa wrote: »
    So, I'll be there...just for marvel though. Anyone need a teammate? :pac:

Yeah voa I'll team up. I need a team mate for AE too if anyone else is playing it

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

If your taking team names, Doom and I are TEAM RED WHITE AND BOOM!

Lythero wrote: »
    How many setups do you have so far?

We have 7 monitors and 3 PS3s and 4 Xboxes so far.

I'm gonna use the 3 PS3s for Tekken and 3 Xboxes for SCV and 1 console left over for casuals and at 1-2, all the setups will be used for AE/Marvel on Xbox, so I need 2/3 more Xboxes for the optimal number for smooth running of tourney and possible casual setups.

There should be casual setups available. 9-11am is open for casuals anyway before tourney and then whatever consoles left over during tournies can be used.

Bring pen and paper Gus.

What time do we need to be out of there by?

6pm

Doyler01 wrote: »
    If your taking team names, Doom and I are TEAM RED WHITE AND BOOM!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

Unfortunately I'll have to retract my offer on that PS3, it's been iffy and won't read disks for certain periods of time. Sorry.

That's alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

That's alright.

He's crying inside

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

That's alright.

Jeez fergus he said he's sorry, no need to go in on him like that

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭koko_PoPs

anyone looking for a partner in marvel and ae?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

Rigth.
    My HDMI to DVI adapter/connector is faulty.
    I'll still bring the monitor + PS3 + T6 for PS3&Xbox (just in case, as most guys have dual modded arcade sticks, and sure if they don't, i don't mind letting people use mine, if we need to run one set-up on xbox) and i'll bring a VGA cable, DVI to VGA cable and two component cables for PS, but without a means (i.e. the hdmi adapter) its all gonna be bollox!! :-(

Hope someone has some spare!
    Or a HDMI to VGA cable!!

See you all in 1.45hrs! :thumbu:

Best of luck guys! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Hey guys I'll be there, it may be at 11:10 but please still let me register!!!!!! XD

Hey guys I'll be there, it may be at 11:10 but please still let me register!!!!!! XD

I'll let Gus know.

If you're stuck I'll play koko, I'm free but at least I'm a body.

• Advertisement

Rigth.
    My HDMI to DVI adapter/connector is faulty.
    I'll still bring the monitor + PS3 + T6 for PS3&Xbox (just in case, as most guys have dual modded arcade sticks, and sure if they don't, i don't mind letting people use mine, if we need to run one set-up on xbox) and i'll bring a VGA cable, DVI to VGA cable and two component cables for PS, but without a means (i.e. the hdmi adapter) its all gonna be bollox!! :-(

Hope someone has some spare!
    Or a HDMI to VGA cable!!

See you all in 1.45hrs! :thumbu:

Best of luck guys! :)

Just seeing this now- pretty sure I happen to have a hdmi to VGA converter somewhere...

Advertisement