Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finlux 42" 3d LED on ebay unreal Bargin?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I would laugh if you didn't get your money back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Why would you laugh at someones misfortune?
    The OP was generous enough to share a potential bargain with all.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

What a nasty thing to say. You must be quite a bitter person.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

DO NOT BY FROM FAKE SITE YOU WILL HAVE TO CLAME CASH BACK ( no uk mail from them Buyer: binman310 ( 264) 04-Aug-12 12:39
    Agora 42 Inch Full HD Freeview LCD 3D TV with 4 x 3D Glasses (#110929698867)

That would have put me off straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

At those prices if it wasn't a scam it was most likely stolen goods - I wonder will he get away with any cash? Thanks for alerting us though op

• Advertisement

It's a scam, clear as day, the OP knew as much when he paid. He said himself he didn't expect to get it and only bought it because paypal would refund him.

That's why I would laugh if he didn't get his money back, I'd find it absolutely hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B0085A55S4/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

the same telly,

is it saorview compatible?

if so,

delivered with a extra 5 yr warranty £419.48 is good to me! ---- from finlux direct

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Why does everyone want 3d TVs and 3D glasses these days???

Im sure that in years to come that doctors will blame childrens very poor eyesight and brain functions on the 3D TVs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

testicle wrote: »
    It's not a Bank Holiday in England, Wales or NI, just here and Scotland.

The seller is from Scotland

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭Nollog

gav197 wrote: »
    I know, I`m not expecting to get it, just chancing it as I know paypal will refund Me if his account has been hacked or He`s in need of fast Cash!:} or He Says UK only Post etc.

If the money isn't in his paypal account, the worst they can do is freeze his account.
    I've had trouble to this effect before, thankfully for a much lower sum of money than you've paid him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

It's a scam, clear as day, the OP knew as much when he paid. He said himself he didn't expect to get it and only bought it because paypal would refund him.

That's why I would laugh if he didn't get his money back, I'd find it absolutely hilarious.

So would you find it absolutely hilarious if i took €200 and didn't give it back??

stevek93 wrote: »
    So would you find it absolutely hilarious if i took €200 and didn't give it back??

Lol, no. I would find it hilarious if someone knew you were trying to scam 200 euro out of them, but they give you the money anyway with the hope of getting it back.

Lol, no. I would find it hilarious if someone knew you were trying to scam 200 euro out of them, but they give you the money anyway with the hope of getting it back.

There shouldn't be scams on Ebay so the OP will get his money.

There shouldn't be scams on Ebay so the OP will get his money.
    That's not guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

paddy147 wrote: »
    Why does everyone want 3d TVs and 3D glasses these days???

Im sure that in years to come that doctors will blame childrens very poor eyesight and brain functions on the 3D TVs

Thanks for your input Doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

I've just seen the thread title, Unreal bargain lol

anyone know if its saorview?

thanks

phobia2011 wrote: »
    anyone know if its saorview?

thanks

You actually aren't thinking for buying it are you? :eek:

the deal breaker is saorview,

if it has saorview i will buy from finlux direct with xtra 5 yr warranty for 530 euro,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Whpercentage of your teeny five and a half thousand posts are nasty comments. Let me guess, you mostly frequent after hours?

• Advertisement

jarvis wrote: »
    Whpercentage of your teeny five and a half thousand posts are nasty comments. Let me guess, you mostly frequent after hours?
    In English?

jarvis wrote: »
    In English?

Why are you so rude? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭kevez

@magicmarker have you nothing better to do than be a dickhead on an internet forum?

kevez wrote: »
    @magicmarker have you nothing better to do than be a dickhead on an internet forum?

Its a wonder he isn't banned yet. :rolleyes:

Its a wonder he isn't banned yet. :rolleyes:
    Well, not calling someone a dickhead helps there.

But if you don't want me posting, then stop asking me questions.

I didn't call you a dickhead you cabbage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Celeron Media

That seller hasn't sold anything before that, feedback was built from buying only. But all the noobs that got scammed are already starting to leave negitive feedback. My scam-dar is going crazy, the item location is in the UK but the seller is located in the US. poor feckers that fell for it. If a tv or a brick does turn up I'm sure it will make a nice paper weight.

That seller hasn't sold anything before that, feedback was built from buying only. But all the noobs that got scammed are already starting to leave negitive feedback. My scam-dar is going crazy, the item location is in the UK but the seller is located in the US. poor feckers that fell for it. If a tv or a brick does turn up I'm sure it will make a nice paper weight.

People will always try scam one another sick if you ask me. Lucky Paypal 99.9% will refund you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

I'll not ask you a question and just call you a sad after hours poster using the pathetic slag someone off and call them stupid attitude for no reason but to be cool. Back over there with you to try get your comment liked for a smart arsed answer with you!

• Advertisement

I'll not ask you a question and just call you a sad after hours poster using the pathetic slag someone off and call them stupid attitude for no reason but to be cool. Back over there with you to try get your comment liked for a smart arsed answer with you!

Relax mate.

Advertisement