Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Under 21s, Loans & Youth Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,907 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Townsend had a great game for England this evening, scored a belter with his right peg. Keane said he was outstanding, and he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Townsend had a great game for England this evening, scored a belter with his right peg. Keane said he was outstanding, and he was.

http://talksport.com/football/troy-townsend-his-sons-amazing-england-debut-13101263808

Great interview here with his Dad Troy.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

See Obika's 6 goals against Charlton...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW19Ef7ug3E

Townsend making his return tonight

• Advertisement

Game off

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Game off

The match is on now. Just kicked off.

18 seconds in and Townsend gets down the wing, crosses for Coulibaly... goal!

1-0 Spurs!

Kane releases Townsend. Goal!

2-0. I might stop this, it could be a rout.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Kane releases Townsend. Goal!

2-0. I might stop this, it could be a rout.

Where you watching this?

Where you watching this?

I was following the updates on Twitter.

Ended 4-1.

Coulibaly, Townsend, McEvoy and Kane with the goals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Incase anyone didn't know. Ryan Fredericks is gone on loan to millwall for 3 months.

And he scores on his debut too :)

Adam Smith has been sold PERMANENTLY?!!

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/smith-makes-bournemouth-move-280114/

I really thought he was going to be our next Steve Carr...... or even a one club man right back like Gary Neville.

I'm quite disappointed to see him go to be honest!

Adam Smith has been sold PERMANENTLY?!!

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/smith-makes-bournemouth-move-280114/

I really thought he was going to be our next Steve Carr...... or even a one club man right back like Gary Neville.

I'm quite disappointed to see him go to be honest!

While he did ok while out on loan, he never really stood out did he ? Good luck to him, a move will probably do him good.

While he did ok while out on loan, he never really stood out did he ? Good luck to him, a move will probably do him good.

I heard reports from Millwall that he was a fans favourite. They were gutted to see him go back to Spurs and thought he'd be a star for the future.

My main concern is that Kyle Walker has the right back spot for the forseeable future, with no competition. I was hoping we could sell Walker to some silly club with too much money for a ridiculous price and then Smith would come in as a better replacement. Not to be... :mad:

I heard reports from Millwall that he was a fans favourite. They were gutted to see him go back to Spurs and thought he'd be a star for the future.

My main concern is that Kyle Walker has the right back spot for the forseeable future, with no competition. I was hoping we could sell Walker to some silly club with too much money for a ridiculous price and then Smith would come in as a better replacement. Not to be... :mad:

Naughton is his only competition isn't it, wouldn't fill you with confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Surprised we sold Smith,thought he was going to be a star.

We're supposedly signing some Nigerian 16 year old on a preliminary contract. Name is Musa Yahaya.

Scored 4 goals in the u17 World Cup.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/spurs-sign-eaglets-star-yahaya/?#sthash.sBTmAYfR.dpuf

irishmover wrote: »
    We're supposedly signing some Nigerian 16 year old on a preliminary contract. Name is Musa Yahaya.

Scored 4 goals in the u17 World Cup.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/spurs-sign-eaglets-star-yahaya/?#sthash.sBTmAYfR.dpuf

I wonder if the dazzling success of Souleymane Coulibaly swung the deal for him...

I wonder if the dazzling success of Souleymane Coulibaly swung the deal for him...

It's bad I still have hopes for Coulibaly... Really want him to succeed!

• Advertisement

Sandro starting today is great news.

Spurs U21s (v Bolton): Archer, A McQueen, Rose, Veljkovic, Ball, Fryers, McEvoy, Sandro, Coulibaly, Kane, Coulthirst.

Being 2-0 up at half time is even better news.

"Two powerful headers from Coulibaly and Coulthirst see Spurs U21s in control in a dominant first half display." - Twitter

Sandro starting today is great news.

Spurs U21s (v Bolton): Archer, A McQueen, Rose, Veljkovic, Ball, Fryers, McEvoy, Sandro, Coulibaly, Kane, Coulthirst.

Being 2-0 up at half time is even better news.

"Two powerful headers from Coulibaly and Coulthirst see Spurs U21s in control in a dominant first half display." - Twitter

2-2 should have kept quiet ;)
    Rose and Sandro played a little over 45, had been hoping fryers would play on Thursday

2-2 should have kept quiet ;)
    Rose and Sandro played a little over 45, had been hoping fryers would play on Thursday

Whoops. It ended 2-5!

We were 2-0 up when Sandro was taken off.... the lad is a beast! :D

We also had Dominic Ball sent off.

Whoops. It ended 2-5!

We were 2-0 up when Sandro was taken off.... the lad is a beast! :D

We also had Dominic Ball sent off.

think it was 2-2 until Sandro, Danny Rose and Harry Kane came off, then it all fell apart :o

think it was 2-2 until Sandro, Danny Rose and Harry Kane came off, then it all fell apart :o

I'll have to disagree with you there.... :rolleyes:
    SUB - Spurs. Reuben Lameiras replaces Sandro. Spurs 2 Bolton 0, 51 mins
    DOUBLE SUB - Kevin Stewart replaces Danny Rose and Aaron McEneff replaces Harry Kane, 64 mins
    GOAL - Bolton. Youngs converts from the penalty spot after Ball's foul in the box. Spurs 2 Bolton 1, 67 mins

http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/sport/11318871._/?

Two young lads snapped up by Liverpool after we let their contracts run down.

Inglethorpe worked with them when he was at Spurs, so might like something that we didn't.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/07/24/youngster-labelled-bale-mark-ii-joins-peterborough-on-loan/

I'll be keeping an eye out for this loan deal with interest.

Good luck Kenny!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Shaq Coulthirst scored a great individual goal for Southend yesterday

Game on BT Sports 1
    Norwich v Tottenham.

• Advertisement

Advertisement