Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Official Tekkit Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Faithful32 also is tekkit compatible
    :rolleyes:
    I hate sphax personally, and default is just too low res for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Botulism wrote: »

Not a fan o sphax at all.

I'm waiting for someone to port Jollicraft to tekkit (not holding my breath though...)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Botulism wrote: »

I am liking that :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Server feelin' a little down atm.

edit : UP

MC login servers are down ?!?

• Advertisement

Any one ever had a problem with the machines not being powered when conected to the MFE Unit??

The Unit is at full charge, and all my machines are low tier machines so I have a LV Transformer conected to convert the power down.

All connections made with glass fiber cables but still they get no charge?

Ponster wrote: »
    Any one ever had a problem with the machines not being powered when conected to the MFE Unit??

The Unit is at full charge, and all my machines are low tier machines so I have a LV Transformer conected to convert the power down.

All connections made with glass fiber cables but still they get no charge?

I think you need to step down the energy from high to medium to low. and you do that by using a HV Transformer to a MV and then on to a LV transformer.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

^ That. MFE is bugged to fook :/ If you're feeling adventurous, also try using 1 Transformer and w/e no of Overclocker upgrades you want on each connected appliance ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Have you definitely got it hooked up right? The MFE has a single output and 5 inputs. The Transformer has a single inout and 5 outputs. You have to make sure the wire coming from the individual face on the MFE is going into the individual face of the Transformer. I can have a look at it if you want.

Nope, other people have had the same issue, MFE eventually bugs and stops outputting power to connected transformers :/ Not 100% sure if its an issue with the LV, transformers in general or the MFE itself.

• Advertisement

I fixed it but I don't know what was up. I left the MFE and the LV and rebuild the machines and since then all seem to work fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

I fixed it but I don't know what was up. I left the MFE and the LV and rebuild the machines and since then all seem to work fine.

What machines are you using. I've found the rotary macerator to act strangely with it but it fixes itself with the transformer upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Owen2346

Is the server down ? I've been away for a week or so, can't seem to get on it now

Owen2346 wrote: »
    Is the server down ? I've been away for a week or so, can't seem to get on it now

Working fine here

Working fine here

Oh, well it looks like I had the wrong IP, don't know how that happened.
    And now I see that the whitelist has been reset.

Can I get added again please?

jazzpenguin84

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

Chunks won't load! :s

Owen2346 wrote: »
    t has been reset.

Can I get added again please?

jazzpenguin84

Check here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056717312

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Wanders_fan

Can't seem to connect to the server. Get a message saying something like " this server requires the following mods......" with a list of aload of mods. Any idea why that is? I'm using the latest Tekkit build

Can't seem to connect to the server. Get a message saying something like " this server requires the following mods......" with a list of aload of mods. Any idea why that is? I'm using the latest Tekkit build

Are sure sure? That looks like you aren't running the latest dev build (available in options)

Also make sure that you're running Tekkit from the launcher - the default setting is Technic, which is SSP-only. Looks like that or wrong version.

If you're also getting the dreaded "This server requires Forge!" error then your entire Technic install is most likely FUBAR and you'll have to bin the lot and re-download :eek:

• Advertisement

If you can't log in, Seems to be a problem on the Minecraft logging server :/

iRUfA.png

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

My entire house blew up from unshielded cable. As an engineer, I'm totally ashamed of myself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Was there a massive rollback? My base has gone back to what it was 3-4 days ago :(

deconduo wrote: »
    Was there a massive rollback? My base has gone back to what it was 3-4 days ago :(

None that I'm aware off , there have been some buildings made over the last few days and they are still there. I'll go diving into the logs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

Any chance we could get one of those maps of the server? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Server map will be available for download when we switch to a new one :)

Mak_United wrote: »
    Server map will be available for download when we switch to a new one :)

Any idea if we have an approx. date for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Any idea if we have an approx. date for this?

Nothing set in stone as of yet.

Its up to the community :)

• Advertisement

Mak_United wrote: »
    Nothing set in stone as of yet.

Its up to the community :)

Where does idea of a new map keep coming from, people have already said they don't want a new map ??:confused:

Advertisement