Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers who lunch part deux - for all your chatting needs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

It's way too warm and sunny to be working. Not helped by me wearing winter socks and a big hoody :rolleyes::o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Sooooo thought it was Friday this morning. I seem to do that a lot. Wishful thinking getting the better of me, I 'spose.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Hazelnut Button

:eek: My god this thread moves fast. It's like a full time job just trying to keep up... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Sooooo thought it was Friday this morning. I seem to do that a lot. Wishful thinking getting the better of me, I 'spose.

I've been doing everyday this week except for today.

Also got my days mixed up as I thought my manager was on holidays yesterday so I strolled into work late but she was only going today. Oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

So busyyyyyy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

bleh :mad::(

i need some distracting

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

bluewolf wrote: »
    bleh :mad::(

i need some distracting

See the new DW trailer yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I've been doing everyday this week except for today.

Also got my days mixed up as I thought my manager was on holidays yesterday so I strolled into work late but she was only going today. Oops.

My boss is gone for a week and a half from today :D He's actually lovely, but there's still just something about knowing your boss isn't around, isn't there?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Das Kitty wrote: »
    See the new DW trailer yet?

nope... will have a look when home tonight
    should be interesting

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

bluewolf wrote: »
    nope... will have a look when home tonight
    should be interesting

Damn, does this mean I have to think of non video-based methods of distraction?

*thinks*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

My boss is gone for a week and a half from today :D He's actually lovely, but there's still just something about knowing your boss isn't around, isn't there?

Yep! It's great, gotta love the summer holiday season :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dad having sutures put in his eye today. Hope he'll be okay.

I'm all sore since I fell yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Yep nothing better than knowing your boss isn't in :)

For the last hour I'd bigged myself up for going to see Batman later.

Just got this wave of emotion and now I don't wanna go anymore. I am strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Yep nothing better than knowing your boss isn't in :)

For the last hour I'd bigged myself up for going to see Batman later.

Just got this wave of emotion and now I don't wanna go anymore. I am strange.
    TBH, I'd prefer to see this:
    4902320_700b.jpg

"I'll bite your legs off!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Dad having sutures put in his eye today. Hope he'll be okay.

I'm all sore since I fell yesterday.

Oh PP things just arent going your way :( *cuddles*

Tell your stupid BF to shape up or ship out. Your stressed out and worried and you need your back up. Dont let him stress you out anymore and I hope your Daddy is ok. <3

Im always here if you wanna toss out a PM x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

jujibee wrote: »
    My husband just gave me the most beautiful steampunk necklace and earrings for my birthday :D
    Pics? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

jujibee wrote: »
    My husband just gave me the most beautiful steampunk necklace and earrings for my birthday :D

Happy birthday! :D<3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Nothing worse than the missed call from work on your day off... especially when they don't answer when you call back! *worry worry*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Happy Birthday, Juju!

Yay, new thread!

Someone (Krudler) needs to come over here and give me a massage. I am pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Happy birthday, Juju :)

Antibiotics on the bank holiday weekend. Good times! Still, it wont stop me going to the Dublin game on Saturday (just cant drink) :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Imagine when your boss is in your head, fighting it out with your lazy self every hour of every day! :eek::P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Happy Birthday Jujibee :D x

So my Tom Hardy movie night ended up being just watching Bronson, amazing film btw, and staying up until 3 until all the wine was gone!

Wasn't a very good decision seeing as my tummy was still at me! :/

Btw ladies.....he's naked in the film ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Happy birthday Jujibee,

Cant sit down :( bad case of UTI and Thrush.. well waiting on a diagnoses for UTI, The gp couldnt fit me in so i said 'here take that (the sample) and call me back' (cheaper that way too 10 quid for a prescription, not 50€ for a consultation)

Waiting for the phone to ring so i can get some well needed medication....

I have no idea who Tom Hardy is but if there's a naked man then i'm all over him it!

/goes off to google Tommyboy...

//oh jesus, he's fiiiiiiinnnneeee!!!

• Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Ella Bella wrote: »
    I have no idea who Tom Hardy is but if there's a naked man then i'm all over him it!

Some of the male swimmers are fine, and their bodies :D that English diver Tom Daley is yummy.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Happy birthday Jujibee

Finally managed to get outta bed, feel so tired I could actually head back into bed again, but needed to get up and get food. Knee is fairly painful this morning :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Ella Bella wrote: »

Little disappointed with it though but we're hoping he's a grower :pac:

Yes i am a pervert!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

After maybe having too many piña coladas/ mojitos last night, all I want today is junk food (and lots of it). Not gonna have any though as I am the Mistress of Willpower. Hmmmm

• Advertisement

cynder wrote: »
    Some of the male swimmers are fine, and their bodies :D that English diver Tom Daley is yummy.
    TD is only a kid tho. I know he's 18 but i cant look at him that way for some reason. And that's very very odd for me!
    Happy birthday Jujibee

Finally managed to get outta bed, feel so tired I could actually head back into bed again, but needed to get up and get food. Knee is fairly painful this morning :(
    Eat and get back to bed you!
    Little disappointed with it though but we're hoping he's a grower :pac:

Yes i am a pervert!!!
    Growers are awesome. You see it first and your heart sinks. It grows and you think "ouchy, i'll have some of that" :D

@Duck: pills havent kicked in yet :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement