Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is pulling so hard?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    What happened to the old days when women would back into guys at nightclubs with their mate giving them directions using only their eyes or something.....

They all met tragic ends. Never looked where they were going.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭amacca

I never pull when I go out, but that's because I'm unattractive. Using science, I deduce you, too, are unattractive. The cure? Go to a darker bar.

Bipolar Joe, I like you, I like you a lot!

(you always say exactly the right thing)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

You could always consider a change of approch... It seems you only get 6 months for rape now....

Then again.... you need to have at least 75k

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

amacca wrote: »
    Bipolar Joe, I like you, I like you a lot!

(you always say exactly the right thing)

If only we were gay, we could be ugly together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

I look like Shrek but I have the prettiest hot shapely tight assed Eastern European girlfriend you ever saw. I don't have any money either. Before her was another hot Eastern European girl. I never pulled in clubs either without wanting to poke my eyes out the next day. Clubs just don't work for me. Maybe because I just can't hear what people say, dress casual all the time and usually drink too much. For some inexplicable reason I found girls throw themselves at me in work or in mutual activities where we get to know each other over time. For years I would watch drunk girls throw themselves at greasy Latino dudes in Coppers etc regardless of whether the Latino had any personality, character, had abuse convictions or could even speak english. It was very demoralizing and left me seeing a side of women I didnt like to see. I'm totally sorted now though. A bit of experience and knowing how to talk to girls counts for a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I look like Shrek but I have the prettiest hot shapely tight assed Eastern European girlfriend you ever saw. I don't have any money either. Before her was another hot Eastern European girl. I never pulled in clubs either without wanting to poke my eyes out the next day. Clubs just don't work for me. Maybe because I just can't hear what people say, dress casual all the time and usually drink too much. For some inexplicable reason I found girls throw themselves at me in work or in mutual activities where we get to know each other over time. For years I would watch drunk girls throw themselves at greasy Latino dudes in Coppers etc regardless of whether the Latino had any personality, character, had abuse convictions or could even speak english. It was very demoralizing and left me seeing a side of women I didnt like to see. I'm totally sorted now though. A bit of experience and knowing how to talk to girls counts for a lot.

Latino guys in Coppers ?!?!?
    Jesus how drunk were you ? There's not a molecule in coppers that isn't Offaly Nurse, Mayo Garda or Tiperary Teacher!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

EdenHazard wrote: »
    On a serious dry run when it comes to pullin on a night out, what makes it so difficult? A good night out cannot be called such, unless you pull.

Because women can spot a shallow fellow a mile off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Ok rant mainly because people brought my looks into it so....

Someone called me 'deluded' in here, deluded about what? Did u read the thread? Am I deluded about the fact I don't pull? So in actual fact, I do pull? Thanks for the compliment if so.

I said when I pull, girls come up to me, its true, it doesn't happen often but when I do its how I usually get girls. Absolutely no reason for me to make that up in a thread I started about struggling to pull.
    But if it suits your agenda(or jealously for some odd reason) be my guest.

I think youse think that I believe I'm some sort of ladies man or something hahahha, it couldn't be further from that.

I'll say it again but you guys take my posts on here too seriously. Chillax like. I've posted at maximum 10 times about Justin Bieber, asked on the fashion forum(made for the kind of question) what hairstyle Olly Murs has and posted a few pics on here, mainly just because i got a new camera and said might as well stick a few of them up. I know boards might be full of some people who are the complete opposite to me and maybe hate what I stand for but yeah calm down like. Where's the hate for the regulars who plaster their faces around every 'know your' thread every few weeks? Also there's loads of other posts from me on here which are just general run of the mill typical boards posts.

oh and finally thanks for the helpful tips from some of you here :) , but its not meant to be a personal issue thread, its you guys who direct these threads the way they go, everytime I post anything its always the same......ok its boards ha so hardy matters but is kind of annoying.

oh and a P.S P.S will youse stop with the samantha brick comments, she's an ugly bint who think's she's the business, i'm gonna assume you guys must think judging by my pics that im full of myself(which again thank u for the compliment) but that is only your assumption, i think i boasted once in a thread ages ago which was quite clearly a joke but after hours really does take itself far too seriously. the beautiful people thread might look like it was boasting but i didnt think i'd get in(not that it matters i actually did think it was like proper exclusive beforehand) and i posted expecting it to be funny that I didn't make it in, guess your humor is different to mine though.

*breathe eden breathe*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

The racing lion usually alert the prey to move on!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

This doesn't happen

it's the only way I have ever approached anyone. I am so unpracticed in such things that it is my only option. it doesn't work though, you just come across as insane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Communication is 80% body language and 20% what you say.
    When you're on a drought they can smell the desperation off ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I'll say it again but you guys take my posts on here too seriously. Chillax like.

Drop that phrase from your vocabulary and watch your success rate with women soar! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Chillax like.

Maybe you should take your own advice. Post on AH = get slagged. Post about it not being a good night out because you didn't pull = double slagged. Post about Justin Bieber 10 times....you see where I'm going with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

Jesus how drunk were you ? There's not a molecule in coppers that isn't Offaly Nurse, Mayo Garda or Tiperary Teacher!!:eek:

You forgot the Pakistani Postman :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Ok rant mainly because people brought my looks into it so....

Someone called me 'deluded' in here, deluded about what? Did u read the thread? Am I deluded about the fact I don't pull? So in actual fact, I do pull? Thanks for the compliment if so.

I said when I pull, girls come up to me, its true, it doesn't happen often but when I do its how I usually get girls. Absolutely no reason for me to make that up in a thread I started about struggling to pull.
    But if it suits your agenda(or jealously for some odd reason) be my guest.

I think youse think that I believe I'm some sort of ladies man or something hahahha, it couldn't be further from that.

I'll say it again but you guys take my posts on here too seriously. Chillax like. I've posted at maximum 10 times about Justin Bieber, asked on the fashion forum(made for the kind of question) what hairstyle Olly Murs has and posted a few pics on here, mainly just because i got a new camera and said might as well stick a few of them up. I know boards might be full of some people who are the complete opposite to me and maybe hate what I stand for but yeah calm down like. Where's the hate for the regulars who plaster their faces around every 'know your' thread every few weeks? Also there's loads of other posts from me on here which are just general run of the mill typical boards posts.

oh and finally thanks for the helpful tips from some of you here :) , but its not meant to be a personal issue thread, its you guys who direct these threads the way they go, everytime I post anything its always the same......ok its boards ha so hardy matters but is kind of annoying.

oh and a P.S P.S will youse stop with the samantha brick comments, she's an ugly bint who think's she's the business, i'm gonna assume you guys must think judging by my pics that im full of myself(which again thank u for the compliment) but that is only your assumption, i think i boasted once in a thread ages ago which was quite clearly a joke but after hours really does take itself far too seriously. the beautiful people thread might look like it was boasting but i didnt think i'd get in(not that it matters i actually did think it was like proper exclusive beforehand) and i posted expecting it to be funny that I didn't make it in, guess your humor is different to mine though.

*breathe eden breathe*

Pulling is hard when you try to pull without actually talking to women.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Pulling is hard when you try to pull without actually talking to women.

Hello guys, Scuid Mhór here, I can indeed confirm that this post makes a good point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

I was very drunk but not a messy drunk lol I hope. I wish I had all that money back. It's a mugs game. In the company of your best friends the clubs are fun but otherwise if the company is shyte I find those places soulless. I could strike up a drunken conversation with someone like he was my best friend but in the end it was all about the drink and the smokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

krudler wrote: »
    maybe they're just threatened because you're really, really, ridiculously good looking.

That's how I see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

nuxxx wrote: »
    Where's facekicker when you need him?

Because he's the hero that we deserve, but not the one we need right now... and so we'll hunt him... because he can take it... because he's not a hero... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Facekicker...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Get someone else to pull for you if you're struggling :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

*Major UPDATE*

Sadly bad news, severe lack of pulling and I was fairly locked so exuses out the window, seems no hope left. Just gone out the back and burned all my wannabe justin bieber clothes. I think I'm just gonna sit back and try be fat from here on in, least that way my humongous ego will be squashed by my humongous excess fat and all my hope will be gone. I think I'd be happier that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

Stop pouting and posing in the corner and try chatting to some women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

*Major UPDATE*

Sadly bad news, severe lack of pulling and I was fairly locked so exuses out the window, seems no hope left. Just gone out the back and burned all my wannabe justin bieber clothes. think im just gonna sit back and try be fat from here on.

Pick yourself up, head off to the gym and use this dry spell to get some gains in. There's no point sitting around your burning justin bieber camp fire getting fat off of tubs of ice cream like a woman. You think that's going to help the situation?

I've never seen this thread before but fuck in hell if there's one guy you've got to talk to it's ted. He'll sort you out and he seems to know what he's talking about ;)

'Ted'? You mean that bear from the movie? Haha.

'Ted'? You mean the bear from the movie? Haha.

No as in TeddyTedson from reading over what he's said. And you need to make going out with your mates your main priority, not pulling. Then it'll all work out for you.

Will it though? Kinda at the age where I'm tryna look for a girl to go out with yano what I'm saying? If I'm struggling in clubs, what chance do I got?
    My thinking behind becoming a lard ass is that it will lessen my ego and so my opinion won't be so high of myself.

Will it though? Kinda at the age where I'm tryna look for a girl to go out with yano what I'm saying? If I'm struggling in clubs, what chance do I got?
    My thinking behind becoming a lard ass is that it will lessen my ego and so my opinion won't be so high of myself.

Yeah it will. I don't even need to repeat it but the lads here have already summed it up for you. Just go out with your mates and if you get talking to people, talk to them to have a laugh not to get in their pants. I guarantee you'll be getting a lot of interest this way.

And I'm sure you've got some vanity along with that ego yeah? Well making yourself unhealthy when you want to do all you can to get a GF won't help you. In fact if you do gain a load of weight, will you be attracted to whatever comes at you and will they be good enough for you and your standards?

Btw, what age are you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Talk to women early on the night before the rest of the drunken crowd start chatting them up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭GASMANN

A good night out cannot be called such, unless you pull.

That would be the problem. Stop trying so hard, it makes you self conscious. Women can sense self consciousness same as dogs can smell fear.

So your saying women smell like dogs, controversial ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

When all seems lost and society has rejected you there's only one thing left to do. Become a vigilante. Go find some people up to no good and beat them up with a lump of a stick. Priests would be my recommendation.

Advertisement