Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Favourite Scenes, Moments etc

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

Hank trying to get into the RV in the scrap yard, the tension was unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I couldnt find the proper clip but the scene where Walt enters Jesses house in episode 12 Season 2 and watches as Jane chokes to death in her own vomit. So poignant and sad but deadly as she had just blackmailed Walt previously.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rlsniper789

I'll only be starting Season 3 at Christmas when I get it on DVD, but out of the first 2 seasons, my favourite has to be Walt's business meeting with Tuco:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

The 10 minute scene where Gus poisons Don Elado and his capos was amazing, best scene of the show for me.

Also loved this video teasing the future death of Walt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Robbing the train in Season 5, Episode 5 was just so good.So much tension, unreal! Then shooting the kid at the end, WHAT a twist and moment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,410 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Mine: RUN

Sis in law: I respect ur strategy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

One of Jesse's funniest moments..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Gus and his balls of steel.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

So many amazing scenes in Breaking Bad, it's really hard to pick a favourite. I'll pick the opening scene from the first episode, I was completely hooked from the off. A pair of trousers falls from the sky, a man in white underpants wearing a gas mask is careening through the desert in an RV van while a couple of bodies sluice around in the back, he crashes, grabs a camera and makes his confession while police sirens are sounding. He pulls a gun and points it and stands in the middle of the road as the squad car approaches, in his white onders. The police car speeds by....

[/QUOTE]

Instantly hooked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Mousewar wrote: »
    Jesse's increasing discomfort as he has dinner with Walt and Skyler in episode 6 of the new series becomes an instant classic scene for me.
    I love this scene, hilarious. He's like a kid who is witnessing his parents fighting. Aaron Paul has said it is one of his favourite scenes he has shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

My favorite scene was probably when Walt called Jesse to kill Gale. Really showed how strong their relationship had become, intense stuff.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

At the start of season 3 after the crash when that girl goes on a 'why does god allow this happen...' rant and the teacher responds 'let's keep it secular honey'

Anytime Tyrus looked at Walt with that big smug head on him

"You and I don't wear the same rose-coloured glasses where Johnny Fabulous is concerned"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Hanks death scene, when Hank says to Walt , You're the smartest guy I know...etc cant remember the exact words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Any scene with Saul Goodman in it. He had some classic lines and was just such a boss!

"Walter White... cancer saint!"

"My real name's McGill. The Jew thing I just do for the homeboys. They all want a pipe-hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."

"Better Call Saul!"

Such a legendary character!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭padders67

Prop Joe wrote: »
    End of season 4...when the camera zooms in on "Lily of the Valley" that was a really "Holy ****" moment

agreed , that and the shot of Gus and his half face in the hospital my favourites

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Best tv series I've ever seen. So many brilliant scenes. I posted the first episode opening scene before, I guess I'd have to say that's my favourite, because watching it I thought, wow, this is gonna be amazing. And it was.
    EDIT. I only described the scene before, because I couldn't find it online. It's all on Netflix anyway. The trousers floating down from the air in the opening scene
    can be seen in the foreground when Walt is rolling the solitary barrel of cash he's been left by the white supremacists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

I'm in the middle of re-watching this series, because it is without question one of the best things ever committed to the small screen.

My personal favourite moment in the series is when Mike visits Walter at his house to tell him he is not going to set up Jesse. "Because it's moronic".

He then tells him the tale from when he was a Philadelphia P.D. officer:

Mike Ehrmantraut: I used to be a beat cop, a long time ago. I'd get called on domestic disputes all the time. Hundreds, probably, over the years. But there was this one guy, this one piece of **** that I will never forget. Gordie. He looked like Bo Svenson. You remember him? Walking Tall? You don't remember?

Walter H. White: No.

Mike Ehrmantraut: Anyway, big boy, 270, 280 but his wife or whatever she was, his lady was real small, like a bird. Wrists like little branches. Anyway, my partner and I'd get called out there every weekend and one of us would pull her aside and say: "Come on, tonight's the night we press charges." This wasn't one of those "deep down, he loves me" setups. We got a lot of those, but not this. This girl was scared. She wasn't gonna cross him, no way, no how. Nothing we could do but pass her to the EMT's, put him a car, drive him downtown, throw him in a drunk tank. He sleeps it off, next morning, out he goes. Back home.

But one night my partner's out sick, and it's just me. The call comes in and it's the usual crap. Broke her nose in the shower kind of thing. So I cuff him, put him in the car and away we go. Only that night we're driving into town and this sideways asshole is in my back seat humming "Danny Boy." And it just rubbed me wrong.

So instead of left, I go right, out into nowhere. And I kneel him down and I put my revolver in his mouth and I told him, "This is it. This is how it ends." And he's crying, going to the bathroom all over himself. Swearing to God he's gonna leave her alone. Screaming, much as you can with a gun in your mouth. And I told him to be quiet. That I needed to think about what I was gonna do here. And, of course, he got quiet goes still and real quiet. Like a dog waiting for dinner scraps. Then we just stood there for a while, me, acting like I'm thinking things over and Prince Charming kneeling in the dirt with **** in his pants.

And after a few minutes, I took the gun out of his mouth and I say, "So help me, if you ever touch her again I will such and such and such, and blah, blah, blah."

Walter H. White: It was just a warning?

Mike Ehrmantraut: Of course. Just trying to do the right thing. But two weeks later he killed her. Of course. Caved her head in with the base of a Waring blender. We got there, there was so much blood you could taste the metal.

Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures, Walter.

One of the best scenes in the whole series. Mike is such a legend. Delighted to see him back in BCS and as a central character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Davan

Love that scene from the first season.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement