Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Favourite Scenes, Moments etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭BetterCallSaul

To think all this went down in 12 months.

This is one of my favourites. I remember been genuinely shocked watching this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Laughed so hard at this scene

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I took a bit of a hit for my last suggestion but this weeks final scene and the scenes leading up to it are a definite. I was speechless after it. Amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Very funny cut from the final episode from season 4

Apologies for the bad audio. It seems I was recording the sound from the speakers and VLC's output at the same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

NEED
    DEA

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

This was probably one of the most unbelievable scenes in the entire program.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

One of my favourite scenes is from Season 2 Ep 6 Peekaboo. Unfortunately i couldn't find a video of it

Skinny Pete gets robbed from a junkie couple and Jessie goes to sort out the problem.

IMDB Description
    Jesse wakes up and sees that Spooge has propped the ATM against a chair and is underneath it with a drill. While Jesse tries to figure out how best to sneak up on them, Spooge calls his woman a skank yet again. She calmly walks to the other side of the ATM and tips it upright onto Spooge's head, killing him. "I ain't no skank," she says to no one in particular. She grabs the meth out of Spooge's pocket, walks past the now-standing Jesse, and lies down on the couch in a stoned haze. As Jesse starts frantically wiping his fingerprints off the ATM, it pops open and starts spitting bills at him. He grabs the cash, wipes off more fingerprints and calls 911, leaving the phone dangling. Before leaving, Jesse goes and grabs the child. He has the boy close his eyes and takes him outside. He places him on the front step and runs off when he hears sirens in the background: "You have a good rest of your life, kid."

This scene resonated with me because of how it showed Jessie first hand the damage he was doing to peoples lives; A family being torn apart by this horrific drug. The innocent child makes the scene all the more poignant and heartbreaking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

In the first episode of the fourth season where Gus cuts the guys throat in the meth lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

El Siglo wrote: »
    This was probably one of the most unbelievable scenes in the entire program.

Just to expand on that scene, him waiting at the car and walking in was great. Especially when you knew it was leading up to something big.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

not a moment from the show, but I smirked when I realised this

Total Recall 1990

tumblr_m767s9Fy8F1r176ci.jpg

Total Recall 2012

bryan%20cranston.jpgbryan-cranston-total-recall.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The Scratcher

I didn't know Mike Murphy was in the new Total Recall!?:D

One of the few scenes where you feel really happy for Walt and Jesse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Tried not to watch the vids in this thread from eps I've not already seen, very hard! (I'm nearly finished season 3 and don't care about spoilers :p)

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this - Badger and Skinny Pete shilling meth at Jesse's anti-drugs meeting :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

im shocked it hasnt been mentioned yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Jesse's increasing discomfort as he has dinner with Walt and Skyler in episode 6 of the new series becomes an instant classic scene for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The Scratcher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

To think all this went down in 12 months.

This is one of my favourites. I remember been genuinely shocked watching this.

This episode was just on tonight on tg4. This and Hank and the twins shoot out are my two favourite scenes. I dont think I have ever been as disturbed by a scene from television or film as this. This is the first time for me that Walt really overstepped the line, I was in shock afterwards, could barely sleep :D, just a brilliant bit of television.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

When Walt goes to pick up the family, slowcoach car at the garage and finds his fedora hat on the seat.

The epicness of the hat slowly being placed on his head is like the crowning of a king and the return of the big bad Eisenberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Just a couple that come to mind.

Walt quitting his job in the car wash.

Mercury

Already been mentioned but this shows just how much Walt has changed and it's a real out of the blue WTF moment.....'Run'

Also can't find a good video but Gus with the Cartel, the scene is made better by Mike's 'either we all go home, or none of us do' line to Jesse. I love the comic 100 bullets and there was just something so Minutemen about that scene, absolute classic scene.

• Advertisement

375891_356037974473574_1209355515_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Re-watching season one with the missus. Great scene this in my opinion, shows how protective Walt is of his family and I think this is first serious change in his change in behaviour

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Can't find a video for it, but Walt's meeting with Gus, where Walt tells Gus he knows he put the Cousins on Hank and also called Hank to warn him, all so he could stop Cartel drugs coming into ABQ and instead cook his own. That scene was just pure brilliance, especially Walt's admission that he would have done the same thing, and he respects the strategy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

This scene was so unexpected. The explosion startled me so much I cursed out loud, while watching it in the dead of night. I liked it because I love Hank as a character. His move to Mexico and his panic attacks made him more accessible and interesting. It gave him so much more depth than I had anticipated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I can't find the whole scene but this one is one of my favourites...

Fishooks12 wrote: »
    I actually didn't like that scene at all, felt it was a bit OTT
    Basq wrote: »
    Gotta agree... it felt a little out-of-place - especially with the dubstep!

You guys are crazy, loved that scene! So much so I had to find the 'song'...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

Gus cutting Victors throat, I nearly jumped out of the seat, I thought he was going to start cooking or something after putting on the protective clothing

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I can't find the full scene but,

Season 2.. Out in the Desert when they're stranded after their generator blew up..
    Jesse: What are you buildling
    Walt: You said it yourself
    Jesse: ROBOT?
    Walt: A battery

Such a funny scene, Jesse is so childlike :D

Edit: I see someone else already posted a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hazel10

There is so many great scenes from this show but two of my favs are when Walt loses it and the look on Skyler's face, (2) the very last scene of Season 4. As bad as Walt had got I didn't think he would do that. Great ending to the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭MICKEYG

Mousewar wrote: »
    Jesse's increasing discomfort as he has dinner with Walt and Skyler in episode 6 of the new series becomes an instant classic scene for me.

Fully agree. Great TV.

Advertisement