Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haye vs Chisora July 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    That will be a quality fight, too bad it doesn't start until 4 am. Will look forward to waking up to a Khan meltdown.
    the wife is due in 3 weeks, and wakes me 3 times a night pissin, so its payback tonight, alarm on for 3AM, :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

weemcd wrote: »
    HAYE-CHISORA-KTFO.gif

A large Haye'd-run collider in action

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭lolie

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/130524/2/watch-dereck-chisora-vs-david-haye.html goona get in trouble with posting this but its to close to fight to post to every 1 sorry boards.ie :(:(:(:(

I quite enjoyed that scrap, chisora looked poor enough but credit to haye.
    The fight been replayed on above link for any1 that missed it.
    Dunno for how long though.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ghost.

It was better than I expected. It was entertaining while it lasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

weemcd wrote: »
    HAYE-CHISORA-KTFO.gif

Doooooowwwwwwwwwwn I go. Look in Chisora's eyes just looks like a mix of pure hate and losing his senses at the same time.

how do i save this without it being a still pic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

It's in the charter that looking for links is not allowed-I gave out Infractions for people who posted links and am going to ask the Admins what they think of people asking for links-So when i hear back i may be dishing out several more infractions.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

madma wrote: »
    how do i save this without it being a still pic?
    If on your pc you need to download and run it in a program that will run a .gif

To post else where you insert image with this url then /close image.
    insert image here

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/HAYE-CHISORA-KTFO.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

Dodd wrote: »
    If on your pc you need to download and run it in a program that will run a .gif

To post else where you insert image with this url then /close image.
    insert image here

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/HAYE-CHISORA-KTFO.gif

cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Arrgggghhh forgot all about this.. :-(

That animated GIF is great though.... How did Chisora leave himself so open???

Was there any hug after the fight, or do they still hate each other...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Funny the way people think it's all an act because when it's over they hug eachother. Well if you've been in a fight and thrown and taken big punches there's a hell of respect there at the end when it's over, Chisora and Haye tried to knock eachothers block off and the best man won in Haye. It's in pretty much all sports, when it's over there's alot of respect after the battle.

• Advertisement

Arrgggghhh forgot all about this.. :-(

That animated GIF is great though.... How did Chisora leave himself so open???

Was there any hug after the fight, or do they still hate each other...

Loads of hugs,just short of kissing each other.:o

Dodd wrote: »
    Loads of hugs,just short of kissing each other.:o

meh, it was more manly when they were whacking each other over the head with photographic apparatus .... :D really annoyed I missed this though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Well done haye wasnt a bad fight. I though del boy could have done well in the last few rounds

Boooourns wrote: »
    Funny the way people think it's all an act because when it's over they hug eachother. Well if you've been in a fight and thrown and taken big punches there's a hell of respect there at the end when it's over, Chisora and Haye tried to knock eachothers block off and the best man won in Haye. It's in pretty much all sports, when it's over there's alot of respect after the battle.

If they didn't over do the acting before the fight then I would agree with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭gene_tunney

Especially in boxing. Anybody who has competed knows this.

The left hook for the first knockdown was the shot that effectively ended it IMO. Chisora was shook after it, he must have a skull like of concrete to have gotten up from it. Right on the button, and Haye is a huge puncher.

Also, this fight highlights how far Wladimir is ahead of the rest of the division. Haye could do absolutely nothing against Wlad but blew out Chisora. Klitschko is light years ahead of the rest.

However, I fancy Haye to beat Vitali, who has lost his speed and reflexes. Prime Vitali would deliver a beatdown to Haye IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    and a brilliant finish, now lets hope garcia kos khan
    That will be a quality fight, too bad it doesn't start until 4 am. Will look forward to waking up to a Khan meltdown.
    Ohhhh yes. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

good fight
    Haye will beat Vitali id say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,714 ✭✭✭✭walshb

However, I fancy Haye to beat Vitali, who has lost his speed and reflexes. Prime Vitali would deliver a beatdown to Haye IMO.

I wouldn't predict that. Vitali fights within himself, and should he need to bring out the beast, I am sure he can. Haye wants a bit of a tear up? He will get one, and he will come off second best. Should Haye try to out box Vitali he will als come off second best.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

There isnt much Haye can do against Vitali, but after last nights performance I have some respect for Haye, he boxed fairly well, even if it was against a second rate fighter.

At the moment Haye is the smallest he's been at heavyweight, that means vit outsizes him in all departments, i cant see it going far if it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

is Haye not retired.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Pretty boring fight really, not even a blip on the world scene in terms of significance.

Either Klitschko would murder Haye, maybe not knock him out but points decision all the way, and unanimous at that. If Haye think beating a fighter, who has lost his previous 3 fights prior to this fight means that he should get a shot at Vitali or Wlad again, he is a comedian.

Gintonious wrote: »
    Pretty boring fight really, not even a blip on the world scene in terms of significance.

Either Klitschko would murder Haye, maybe not knock him out but points decision all the way, and unanimous at that. If Haye think beating a fighter, who has lost his previous 3 fights prior to this fight means that he should get a shot at Vitali or Wlad again, he is a comedian.
    it was a good fight
    far better than Klitchsho's boring fights

MD1990 wrote: »
    it was a good fight
    far better than Klitchsho's boring fights

Probably more entertaining because Chisora just walked into his punches, Kilitchkos are more precise with that they do.

Chisora didn't seem to have a game plan at all.

Gintonious wrote: »
    Probably more entertaining because Chisora just walked into his punches, Kilitchkos are more precise with that they do.

Chisora didn't seem to have a game plan at all.
    Klitchko's are slower & use there size well
    completley overated on this forum for some reason since there up against nothing
    Chisora gave Vitali a much better fight than he did against Haye

completley overated on this forum for some reason since there up against nothing

It depends on what you want from boxing in my opinion, the layman (not call you that BTW) will love a slug fest, but I enjoy the tactical side of things from the Klitschkos, that and they have also had some exciting fights in the past.

Not only that, Vitali tore a shoulder ligament in his fight against Chisora, hence the lack of excitement in that fight.

I think we are digressing from the main point of this thread so we should possibly stop or continue in another thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Like the saying-"Fighting solves everything"

Chisora was played with by a 1 armed Vitali, Haye would not engage with Wlad-both won easily and will fight all comers and that is well known, Haye just beat an opponent that suited his style and is on a losing streak.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    I wouldn't predict that. Vitali fights within himself, and should he need to bring out the beast, I am sure he can. Haye wants a bit of a tear up? He will get one, and he will come off second best. Should Haye try to out box Vitali he will als come off second best.

Vitali will be 41 in 4 days. I just think he doesn't have Wlad's footspeed or reflexes or jab to outbox Haye anymore, nor does he have the power to KO Haye. I envisage a Haye UD if it happens, but nothing is confirmed yet so we can have this discussion if it happens :D

Advertisement