Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haye vs Chisora July 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

How is the fight going?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Haye wins KO, Knocked him down twice and the ref stopped it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

AND THE END !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,818 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭Patser

Over!

You can stop looking for streams!

Haye the winner by KO round 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,939 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

All the bad blood is over, hugs from them in the ring, they can be friends again now the money is in their accounts :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,818 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I DIDN'T HEARD NO BELL,
    GET UP YOU SON OF A BITCH

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭megadodge

Jesus that was some left hook from Haye, to start it, then a beautiful finish.

I wouldn't mind but it was really getting very interesting. I was wondering if Haye would be able to keep him off all night. Then BOOM!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Dont know how people can bother with streaming, i had no access to the fight so tried to stream for the first time pretty much ever and got some links off guys here (cheers again lads) and through twitter but the standard on all of them was terrible. They were unwatchable. I'm looking looking looking and the facking fight is over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

cheers to anyone that sent links..but what a oad of boll1x.endlessly just clicking link after link ,download after download nd got no where.do they even work?!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Dont know how people can bother with streaming, i had no access to the fight so tried to stream for the first time pretty much ever and got some links off guys here (cheers again lads) and through twitter but the standard on all of them was terrible. They were unwatchable. I'm looking looking looking and the facking fight is over :D

For the sake of 12.50 euro you are better off paying for it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

I'd say Klitschko is shaking in his boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭soap1978

i thought the ref could off let him go on,has the round was over,call it very quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Now haye can move on to the klitschkos, one of them gets the break him up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

If you get sop cast, you don't need to worry about link quality. No need to put another 12.50 into these chumps pockets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

That was decent. Great finish too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Chisora didn't really look fit. Would be an interesting fight either against price or fury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

soap1978 wrote: »
    i thought the ref could off let him go on,has the round was over,call it very quick.

Thats what I thought when I seen it live, round was over, thought he could have let him recover between rounds but having seen the replays haye caught him with 4 or 5 cracking shots. Chisora got up but he was out of it, having taking some great shots to the head. He was still getting medical attention a few minutes after the fight was over. I think it was the right decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭gene_tunney

Well folks.

A lot of people will be singing Haye's praises after that fight but tbh he didn't look great until the KO. Chisora showed great chin and heart to get up from that first monster shot.

Unfortunately we'll now have to listen to Haye clamouring for a fight with pensioner Vitali.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Worse than the WWE that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,939 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Chisora didn't really look fit. Would be an interesting fight either against price or fury.

Chisora fought Fury and lost this time last year, he definitely wasn't in prime condition for that one either, so it is obviously a trait with him.

Who cares? As long as there's good action when they're in the ring I couldn't give a damn about the acting beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

i watched it on a good link, also talksport, 0108 on sky on till mid night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Shane732 wrote: »
    I'd say Klitschko is shaking in his boots.

I doubt it... I follow Haye & he's done. Good enough for this but not fit.
    Tongue in check I presume

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

buyer95 wrote: »
    I have haye to ko him before round 6

Wish I had more money on that, but a nice little win anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

and a brilliant finish, now lets hope garcia kos khan

buyer95 wrote: »
    Wish I had more money on that, but a nice little win anyway

Fair play. I did a double, Haye and Khan both by stoppage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

not a bad scrap from them both, think Chisora would have made it interesting if it went a bit longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

and a brilliant finish, now lets hope garcia kos khan
    That will be a quality fight, too bad it doesn't start until 4 am. Will look forward to waking up to a Khan meltdown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

HAYE-CHISORA-KTFO.gif

Doooooowwwwwwwwwwn I go. Look in Chisora's eyes just looks like a mix of pure hate and losing his senses at the same time.

Advertisement