Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭myate

For those who have Sky but not Sports, Redzone is still on Mix channel Sunday 6pm and Sky One has the Thursday night game this week. Gamepass for me yet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

if I went halves with my cousin in the states can I use the game pass he would be using over there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

cena wrote: »
    if I went halves with my cousin in the states can I use the game pass he would be using over there
    Think gamepass in US doesn't have live games.

Think gamepass in US doesn't have live games.

what has the live games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Gamepass doesn't work for the US

• Advertisement

What would ye suggest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

What would ye suggest

Buy gamepass here or when you are "in" Brazil.

What would ye suggest

For the US?
    Did they just announce YouTube TV will be playing redzone and the games. The networks control the games in the states

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

BKWDR wrote: »
    For the US?
    Did they just announce YouTube TV will be playing redzone and the games. The networks control the games in the states

It's NFL network that is now on Youtube TV.

Signed up again and didn’t try and go anywhere. It’s in instalments which I may be kidding myself but if the season goes tits up in my mind I feel better paying in instalments rather then on one go.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Signed up again and didn’t try and go anywhere. It’s in instalments which I may be kidding myself but if the season goes tits up in my mind I feel better paying in instalments rather then on one go.

I thought that before, as in I thought the instalments were over a few months or even the season but I think they came out in 4 instalments over 4 weeks so still had to be fully paid in a month. That was 2 years ago I think.

Jofspring wrote: »
    I thought that before, as in I thought the instalments were over a few months or even the season but I think they came out in 4 instalments over 4 weeks so still had to be fully paid in a month. That was 2 years ago I think.

It’s four instalments over four months not weeks. So sept, October, November, December.

It’s four instalments over four months not weeks. So sept, October, November, December.

They must have changed it so.

Just went back on and e-mail and these are the instalments I had. Wasn't weeks, was 3 months.

01/08/2018 40.00 EUR
    31/08/2018 39.99 EUR
    30/09/2018 40.00 EUR
    31/10/2018 40.00 EUR

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Just looking at brazil pricing, is €87 the cheapest? Thought I someone previously say it was around €60?

Just looking at brazil pricing, is €87 the cheapest? Thought I someone previously say it was around €60?

Switch to dollars and its 80...pay in Brazilian shillings... 385 =61e

Switch to dollars and its 80...pay in Brazilian shillings... 385 =61e

I must be doing something wrong, using expressVPN to Brazil but don't see any option to change currency and its just showing €87 price. Must do a bit of googling.

I must be doing something wrong, using expressVPN to Brazil but don't see any option to change currency and its just showing €87 price. Must do a bit of googling.

Are you logged in through a previous gamepass account by any chance? I had to set up an account with a new e-mail to get the Brazilian currency.

connect to VPN , open an incognito broswer window, google 'where's my ip' , check its brazil then load up the site and you will see its in brazilliant shillings, then just buy...

Jofspring wrote: »
    Are you logged in through a previous gamepass account by any chance? I had to set up an account with a new e-mail to get the Brazilian currency.
    connect to VPN , open an incognito broswer window, google 'where's my ip' , check its brazil then load up the site and you will see its in brazilliant shillings, then just buy...

Thanks, dopey me never noticed I was automatically signing into my nfl.com account when i went to pay on gamepass. Cheers both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭franglan

The pro version is all games live and on demand while living in Brazil innit?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Looks like the NFL Show on BBC is back in its usual Saturday night slot but the longer Tuesday night highlights NFL This Week has been dropped completely.

No mention of it here and it's missing from the listings.

https://twitter.com/NFLUK/status/1303729699135221761?s=20

New update to the gamepass app on iOS and its not a complete redesign but there’s some nice polish to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    New update to the gamepass app on iOS and its not a complete redesign but there’s some nice polish to it.

I had to laugh at the fixture list in the 'All games' section on the app. The Eagles are playing Football Team.

EDIT - It's the same in the main NFL app.

I had to laugh at the fixture list in the 'All games' section on the app. The Eagles are playing Football Team.

EDIT - It's the same in the main NFL app.

I don’t understand how however many weeks after the team from Washington made the change that neither the nfl app or gamepass on a phone, iPad, or smart tv have been able with all their tech smarts, haven’t been able to put the logo that they have now in place. It can’t be that hard.

So gamepads does not have live games

??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Looks like the NFL Show on BBC is back in its usual Saturday night slot but the longer Tuesday night highlights NFL This Week has been dropped completely.

No mention of it here and it's missing from the listings.

https://twitter.com/NFLUK/status/1303729699135221761?s=20
    NFL This Week is gone, it has been absorbed into NFL Show on Saturday nights which is now about 15-20 minutes longer, it will be initially on the Red Button on Saturdays at 9pm before being on BBC1 following MOTD. Overall not great as it's cutting of a show resulting in the highlights only being shown 6 days following the Sunday games. I can only presume NFL UK are happier that the ratings are better on the Saturday night on BBC1 following MOTD than Tuesdays mostly on BBC2 and they now have additional coverage back on Channel 5

Yes gamepass has live games.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Paladonia

Weighing up my options for this season. I had game pass last season but I see Now TV are doing a deal for the Sky Sports package.

I'd miss the "game in 40" but it wouldn't bother me too much having to watch the Sky games, plus there are other sports on there I'd be interested in.

I was leaning slightly towards Sky but I just noticed that Now TV don't appear to have the new Sky Sports NFL channel which would obviously be a problem. Can anyone confirm? I'll go with game pass if that's the case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    Sky Sports NFL is just Sky Sports Action renamed for the NFL season so you will get it with Now TV.

Advertisement