Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Would it be possible for someone to. Post results of fa? Can't get at laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Free Agent Auction Report Saturday, August 24, 2013

UCD Franchise Matt Forte, Chi RB $40 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
    Cutlering the Mustard Matt Forte, Chi RB $40 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

1. Marshall Mavericks Aldon Smith, SF LB $37 Added.

Cutlering the Mustard Stevan Ridley, NE RB $30 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

2. Pillow Fighters Rueben Randle, NYG WR $25 Added. PF dropped Matt Schaub, Hou QB to Waivers.
    3. Bedrock Boulders Sean Lee, Dal LB $25 Added. BOUL dropped Marcell Dareus, Buf DT to Waivers.
    4. Pillow Fighters Danny Woodhead, SD RB $20 Added. PF dropped Da'Quan Bowers, TB DE to Waivers.

Aille Cows Sean Lee, Dal LB $18 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

5. New Ireland Patriots Jordan Cameron, Cle TE $16 Added. PATS dropped Dennis Pitta*, Bal TE to Waivers.
    6. Bedrock Boulders Matt Bryant, Atl K $15 Added.
    7. Marshall Mavericks Reshad Jones, Mia S $11 Added.
    8. Bedrock Boulders Quinton Patton, SF WR $10 Added.
    9. UCD Franchise Dawan Landry, NYJ S $10 Added.

Foxboro Legends Jordan Cameron, Cle TE $10 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
    Marshall Mavericks Rueben Randle, NYG WR $8 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

10. Marshall Mavericks Julius Thomas, Den TE $7 Added.

New Ireland Patriots Aldon Smith, SF LB $7 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

11. Polar Bears Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB $6 Added.

Foxboro Legends Sean Lee, Dal LB $6 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

12. Pillow Fighters Randy Bullock, Hou K $5 Added.
    13. Bedrock Boulders Kirk Cousins, Wsh QB $5 Added.
    14. Aille Cows Alex Smith, KC QB $5 Added.
    15. Bear Down Chris Long, StL DE $5 Added. LILL dropped Chris Clemons*, Sea DE to Waivers.

Marshall Mavericks Sean Lee, Dal LB $4 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

16. Marshall Mavericks Matt Prater, Den K $3 Added.
    17. New Ireland Patriots Jacquizz Rodgers, Atl RB $3 Added. PATS dropped Donald Brown, Ind RB to Waivers.
    18. Aille Cows Brandon Graham, Phi DE $2 Added.
    19. Aille Cows Phil Dawson, SF K $2 Added.
    20. Foxboro Legends Donald Butler, SD LB $2 Added.

Foxboro Legends Michael Floyd, Ari WR $2 Unsuccessful. Reason: Maximum roster size would be exceeded.

21. New Ireland Patriots Greg Zuerlein, StL K $2 Added.
    22. Polar Bears Jermaine Gresham, Cin TE $1 Added. POLB dropped Dallas Clark, Bal TE to Waivers.

UCD Franchise Matt Prater, Den K $1 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
    Bear Down Matt Prater, Den K $1 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

23. New Ireland Patriots Casey Hayward, GB CB $1 Added. PATS dropped Reggie Nelson, Cin S to Waivers.

New Ireland Patriots Sean Lee, Dal LB $1 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
    Bedrock Boulders Kai Forbath, Wsh K $0 Unsuccessful. Reason: Maximum roster size would be exceeded.
    Bedrock Boulders Caleb Sturgis, Mia K $0 Unsuccessful. Reason: Maximum roster size would be exceeded.
    New Ireland Patriots Phil Dawson, SF K $0 Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

This is what makes the blind bid system great imo. A $37 bid wins Aldon Smith when the next best bid was $7. Beginning to think i should have traded him before the draft.

Gonna set the waivers to what they were during all of last season. First run of the week on Wednesday 11am ET (4pm Irish time). After that it will run everyday until Monday at the same time. If a player is a free agent and has played his game he's not available for pickup until the first run of the following week

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

was matt forte involved in a trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Yeah I traded him to Polar Bears for Ridley.

--

Sean Lee is on the trading block fwiw.

• Advertisement

UCD AFC wrote: »
    was matt forte involved in a trade?

Matt Forte was involved in a straight swap with Stevan Ridley. I dont know how it happened but every trade that went through the league site prior to the draft results being entered ended up with the players going to waivers instead of the team roster they were traded to. I noticed these players on the waiver wire after i opened up waivers and promptly added them to their proper teams. Obviously some people noticed them on the waiver wire and thought they were available

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Pierre Thomas NO RB on the trading block here if anyone is interested just shoot me a message!

I have 5 good LBs and only 2 DEs. Gotta be somebody I can make a deal with.

I also hate having 4 TEs and really want to get rid of one and free up a space.

Masked Man has some pretty good LBs and interesting TEs on his roster. Well worth a look for a trade!

icon14.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Ouch, had Julius Thomas on the bench this week. Over a hundred yards and 2 TDs. That's gonna hurt!

Things can only get better, right? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

The stars really aligned for me this week, DeMeco Ryans can push me to 200 points if he contributes anything

Holy **** that was tense. Box score has me winning this weeks match-up by .5 thanks to the Texans last minute field-goal. Hopefully corrections don't change that!

Ah balls. I lost 3 points somewhere over the last few hours and that .3 win has become a 2.5 loss. Where can I find out what made the difference do you know?

Tristram wrote: »
    Ah balls. I lost 3 points somewhere over the last few hours and that .3 win has become a 2.5 loss. Where can I find out what made the difference do you know?

Was just in the site today and you seem to have got those 3 points back. Dammit you got a 0.5 pt win :rolleyes:

Was just in the site today and you seem to have got those 3 points back. Dammit you got a 0.5 pt win :rolleyes:

Oh, wow! At least I didn't imagine it all :D Thank you Alec Ogletree for forcing that fumble.

Good luck this week Spongey!

Jaw dropped when I saw Desmond Bryant being added for $0. Always happens when I see him on the WW.

Win #2 today. Looking at the scores other teams are posting the first two weeks this could well be my last win for a long time. Depressing thought for the day.

• Advertisement

A 1.5 point loss. Two receivers on my bench outscored the three starting by something like 40 points. Maybe a lesson to be learned there :D

Here's hoping for another stat correction to come along and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat once again! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Off to bad 0-3 start and bottom of my division. Which is quite frustrating as I have scored the 4th most points in the whole league so far, outweighed by the highest Points Against so far, by 38!
    Masked Man is happy anyway as the owner of my no.1 pick next year.

If I lose this week, will have to start playing for next year, pretty much everyone would be available for good young talent or draft picks.

Does anyone know what my team finished last year? Had first pick so obviously last but any idea of record? Aim is to just beat that this year. Can't get the hang of idp at all :(

Congrats to Bear Down on winning Season 1. Regular season record was unlucky as you were top points scorer but came through in the end.

As promised, and sorry for the delay, breakdown of every teams points between offense and defense.

Dynasty_Total%2520Points.jpg

Dynasty_Offense.jpg

Dynasty_Defense.jpg
    Hey SPongey,

Are you able to hand out awards for the 2012 season or is it too late?
    Just noticed that UCD didn't get a chance to assign the Offense and Defense Award for last year before he handed over to you

You don't know who loss record do you?

gufc21 wrote: »
    You don't know who loss record do you?

should be easy enough to find if you look through league history

should be easy enough to find if you look through league history

It won't allow me access any of last years stats. I guess cause I wasn't in it last year?

Same as gufc I'm curious to know this teams win loss record from last year if possible!

v3P6Gue.png

This what you guys want?

• Advertisement

Off to bad 0-3 start and bottom of my division. Which is quite frustrating as I have scored the 4th most points in the whole league so far, outweighed by the highest Points Against so far, by 38!
    Masked Man is happy anyway as the owner of my no.1 pick next year.

If I lose this week, will have to start playing for next year, pretty much everyone would be available for good young talent or draft picks.

I'm also 0-3! First 2 picks would be cool, but I'd say your team will pick up. I started 1-5 last year, not looking good for a similar end to this season.

Advertisement