Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

spookwoman wrote: »
    Could be termed as mental health that poor woman is still grieving

or her and her boyfriend/husband/other may have been trying to have another baby. she might have been having ivf treatment. He should not have been giving her all that "you are going to have wonderful news" crap, he might have been giving her false hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Ms Happy wrote: »
    How long has TV3 been showing this sh1te???

Too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Maybe if she lowers the tv down, then the son might start speaking to her again. It's probably just too frustrating at the moment!!

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

tajd wrote: »
    aw here kids dont like her

Was this woman not on before?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Up_Ros

Where are the specs? Bring back Flathan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

N64 wrote: »
    Does anybody else feel like they don't emphasize enough that it actually is a entertainment service? I know they would probably loose a lot of callers (and this is why they won't do it) but the presenters should state it clearly themselves.

Very true.... that little entertainment thing in the corner is a legal cop out...

Dean820 wrote: »
    They should get Doris or Moon on, give us something nice to look at. (rather than Flathan and Wayne).

Lauri Stars looks like she does webcam pron on the side

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

That call about the deceased baby is the reason we work so hard in complaining to the relevant authorities and also troll to descend the show into farce, dont forget it zulu warriors!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Lauri Stars looks like she does webcam pron on the side

She has that dead look in her eyes. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭haribos

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    That call about the deceased baby is the reason we work so hard in complaining to the relevant authorities and also troll to descend the show into farce, dont forget it zulu warriors!

who are the relevant authorities, i most definitely feel the need to complain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

The last two nights quick connections has seen a massive influx in callers. Way more than the 1 every 10 minutes of normal. Makes me wonder how many are on hold at any given time and how many settle for an off screen person or hang up in frustration.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Quick connections now, I remember when all this was just waiting.

haribos wrote: »

Tv3 first, then BAI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Joe Duffy

You first have to complaint to TV3
    www.tv3.ie/corporate_complaint_form.php

Use page 22 of BAI commercial broadcast code
    http://www.bai.ie/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/General-Commercial-Communications-Code.pdf

TV3 has 21 days to respond.

After you get a response off TV3 you can bring it up with the Broadcasting Authority (BAI)

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Tv3 first, then BAI

Didnt i read an article that TV3 have distanced themselves from the program, seems like they are happy enough to just ignore complaints now and redirect them to the shows makers

Wayne is the most obvious cold reader I've seen on this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Up_Ros

Complain to TV3 first, then after 30 days the BAI.
    Link to the full code:

http://www.bai.ie/wordpress/wp-conte...tions-Code.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

You know that metaphorical "bag" everyone has in their mind of people or things they'd like to put into it and then beat it with baseball bats with rusty nails in.....

After that call from the woman with the baby that passed Psychic Wayne just got a place :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Quick connections now, I remember when all this was just waiting.

Tuesday is a slow drinking night and maybe the trolls worked out it wasn't so funny now that they got their phone bills.

• Advertisement

Didnt i read an article that TV3 have distanced themselves from the program, seems like they are happy enough to just ignore complaints now and redirect them to the shows makers

They broadcast it. so ultimate responsibility lies with them. But you have to go to broadcaster first. BAI will just ignore you if you go to them first.

i will presume after all the replies that mine wont be the first or last complaint!

when people ask him what he does for a living does he not get embarresed at all

Wayne is actually a very poor presenter he often leaves long pauses and comes back with filler material

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Well the Euromillions numbers were:

Main Draw: 1, 3, 16, 24, 37 - 1, 8

Plus Draw: 16, 26, 29, 33, 50

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ylahy8.jpg

We got no numbers in the main draw and 1 number in the plus draw.

So much for the lucky numbers as given by Starella & Wayne.

We shall see how tomorrow nights draw will do in the Irish Lotto.

The call a couple of weeks back with the mentally disabled person calling Flathan was far more disturbing than the lost of the baby one earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Is there no break in the whole 2 hours????

Perhaps we should collectively start writing emails to Pat Rabbitte since he's minister of Communications.. TV3 while supposedly sticking to letter of law is completely violating spirit of the BAI code.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

"if you dial the number at the bottom of the screen you'll come straight through to me"

This is so blatantly false and misleading.

Even if it were somehow proven that real psychics exist and that wayne is one of them and even if you accept that is is a legit entertainment show I still think the BAI should tear this to shreds as it is just so misleading in enticing people to call in. It relies on people reading a long list of T&Cs which are probably too small for the majority of the old callers that phone in and the presenters constantly contradict them.

• Advertisement

Sofa King wrote: »
    Well the Euromillions numbers were:

Main Draw: 1, 3, 16, 24, 37 - 1, 8

Plus Draw: 16, 26, 29, 33, 50

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ylahy8.jpg

We got no numbers in the main draw and 1 number in the plus draw.

So much for the lucky numbers as given by Starella & Wayne.

We shall see how tomorrow nights draw will do in the Irish Lotto.

Yeah but they were giving the numbers for the Latverian Lotto where Doctor Doom shoots the lucky winner.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement