Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Hahahahha "Sober up, you are a drunken fool" :pac:

drunken fool
    think straight

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

That was brilliant :D

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

You know if you do you'll miss some great events... happens everytime I go to bed early.. miss great trolls or really funny episodes.

Its Wayne - trolls

FFS Wayne - reading: you are not thinking straight, you are drunk, wow I could have read that in the cards

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

That was awesome. Literally laughed my ass off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Hmm subtly trying to mock the troll, albeit badly

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

"The next person who calls is going to get through"

Well that's a clear lie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

That was great. I wish it was one troll after another calling in.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Hmm subtly trying to mock the troll, albeit badly

Not as good as the hand shandy... when flathan's 'reading' basically told the guy to go off an pleasure himself...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

He just looks stupid continuing with the reading. They really should laugh it off, they'd be more credible. Actually they wouldn't , but it would be better to acknowledge the trolls

• Advertisement

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa

He's been a psychic all his life now, It was 10 years ago earlier!?

I have been missing out haven't I....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Anyone yet find out who owns the company that runs this money making machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Anyone yet find out who owns the company that runs this money making machine?

ACME

so sad poor baby :( wayne you bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

Even the music stopped when she said that about the baby. Poor woman. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Omfg. Lost a baby and he proceeds with a reading. I'm lost for words. And he looked like he was smirking to the side as he got the cards ready

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭haribos

does most of the stuff he says, that he can show you the way, telling the public he can answer important questions not contradict the banner in top left corner, Entertainment Service, i cant see how its not troll after troll calling in, its ridiculous, calling in an ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE for what some people seem to be thinking as real, ahh this is infuriating crap. like this poor woman with her baby, how can he do this, its immoral dishonest and horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

That's readings being cited in my BAI complaint.... 'entertainment' me hole...

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

telling a woman who's lost a baby she has to make certain sacrifices. Get off

What's the story with the delay on the phones??

That poor woman :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

''lost a baby 7 years ago''
    ''oh I'm sorry, can't answer health questions''

hardly a health question..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Omfg. Lost a baby and he proceeds with a reading. I'm lost for words. And he looked like he was smirking to the side as he got the cards ready

He should have put her on to a counselling service like TV3 said that they do. That woman was obviously either looking to contact her dead baby or to know if she was going to have another baby. Either way its pure cruelty to do a so-called reading on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭kilkenny_d

Common sense would suggest this Entertainment Service would screen calls by asking the caller what they wanted to discuss instead of leaving them on hold. Anything serious could then be met with Samaritans numbers or advice on going to a doctor. Let the hand shandy and missing tractors through to the on air show.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

''lost a baby 7 years ago''
    ''oh I'm sorry, can't answer health questions''

hardly a health question..

Could be termed as mental health that poor woman is still grieving

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

They should get Doris or Moon on, give us something nice to look at. (rather than Flathan and Wayne).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Does anybody else feel like they don't emphasize enough that it actually is a entertainment service? I know they would probably loose a lot of callers (and this is why they won't do it) but the presenters should state it clearly themselves.

How long has TV3 been showing this sh1te???

aw here kids dont like her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Ms Happy wrote: »
    How long has TV3 been showing this sh1te???

Its seems like It has been going on for a eternity now :pac: about 2-3 weeks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

If this was Joe Duffy he'd tell them to turn down the tv. Amateur.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement